Are Any Thoughtful USMB Trump Supporters......

Twitter isn't bad.

Using Twitter isn't bad.

Using it the way Trump uses it is bad, in my opinion. I'm trying to see if any of his supporters agree.

Simple.

I agree with you on this one, LL. The pres shouldnt be arguing with individuals. He represents everyone. If O had been doing this the right would have become unhinged.

Are you kidding? The right would have loved it.

Years ago when the Democrats lost to Bush, they came up with the idea of creating their own leftist Rush Limbaugh to counter Fox, Rush and other popular talk show hosts.

Rush addressed their idea by stating the left just doesn't get it. You can't create a leftist Rush Limbaugh. Rush went on to say the reason he is such a success is because the left IS the entertainment in his show. He reads what they write, he plays audio clips of what they say, he reads or plays things they said years ago that prove them to be a hypocrite today. You can't do what with the right, and that's why there will never be a leftist Rush Limbaugh.

So if DumBama would have ever done what Trump is doing today on Twitter, it would have been a party for the right.

I agree.........once he's President he shouldn't use it..............as it's possible he might screw up and devulge information that shouldn't be common knowledge or classified...........so I don't think it's such a good idea to continue using it.

......unhappy that he is using Twitter in the manner that he is using it?
I think he should ignore the press, not have any more press conferences, and just use Twitter.

That is how irrelevant the left winged press is today

Why should the US taxpayer pay all that money to a propagandist Press Secretary to field questions so that they can just spin them the way they want?

Ridiculous.

Limbaugh brought up that point this morning. A good example of that was just this week when an organization pondered selling million dollar tickets to the inauguration. Trumps two sons were part of the charity, but not part of that event. They had nothing to do with it.

But typical of leftist news organizations, they tried to make it look like Trump's kids were behind the entire thing. It was all their idea if you read some of the reports.

You simply can't trust the media any longer. They've proven themselves to be only for one thing: money. It matters not if what they report is true or false.

Really?

The invitation made an extraordinary offer: Donors willing to write a check for $500,000 to $1 million would be granted access to Donald J. Trump the day after he is sworn in as president, along with the opportunity to participate in a multiday hunting or fishing trip with his oldest sons, Donald Jr. and Eric.

But on Tuesday, the Trump Organization put out a statement distancing the family from the fund-raiser, saying the event had “not been approved or pursued by the Trump family,” even though legal documents show that Eric Trump served on the board of directors of the recently formed charity behind it, the Opening Day Foundation. The event is still scheduled, but references to the hunting trip have been removed, and Eric Trump said late Tuesday that neither he nor his brother would attend.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/20/u...mp-family-charity-opening-day-foundation.html

upload_2019-9-16_17-39-49.jpeg

Twitter isn't bad.

Using Twitter isn't bad.

Using it the way Trump uses it is bad, in my opinion. I'm trying to see if any of his supporters agree.

Simple.

I agree with you on this one, LL. The pres shouldnt be arguing with individuals. He represents everyone. If O had been doing this the right would have become unhinged.
O hates whites/America/cops...I've put out the links on this many times

Twitter isn't bad.

Using Twitter isn't bad.

Simple.

O hates whites/America/cops...I've put out the links on this many times

I can disagree with that.

Twitter isn't bad.

Using Twitter isn't bad.

Simple.

The point being O would never take the time to actually communicate with us peasants.

Twitter isn't bad.

Using Twitter isn't bad.

Simple.

The point being O would never take the time to actually communicate with us peasants.

Oh I know. O hated america and Americans.

......unhappy that he is using Twitter in the manner that he is using it?
but you were ok with Obama hating America/whites/cops????!!!!

Yes. I am a white American whose son is a cop. I absolutely support anyone who hates white people, Americans and cops.

You fucking ignorant moron.
1. hahahhaha
2. I try to have a civil, normal discussion and you go out of your mind with hate and name calling = YOU are the dumbass, jackass HYPOCRITE --not Trump!!
3. simmer down

Forum List

Back