Are employers forced to give you weeks of vacation with no notification so you can help form some "sovereign" city like Chaz?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Do the companies that hired the Chaz people have to give them time off work for the forming of their idiotic community?

Do the companies that hired the Chaz people have to give them time off work for the forming of their idiotic community?

Are you mad? Those all-wise, all knowing liberal-minded corporations and universities likely paid their wet-nosed Antifa types and enlightened students and faculty to found CHAZ in the first place. It's the revolution, haven't you heard? It's the BIG one.

I think we need to allow Chaz to fail very publicly all on their own. That is the best way to destroy their ideology & end their hate groups. But if Chaz succeeds we may all learn something new.

I think we need to allow Chaz to fail very publicly all on their own. That is the best way to destroy their ideology & end their hate groups. But if Chaz succeeds we may all learn something new.

Without outside support they will fail.
That they're a bunch of idiots really isnt the issue.
They have no means of production,nothing that the rest of the country wants to barter with.
It has nowhere to go but down.

Without outside support they will fail.
That they're a bunch of idiots really isnt the issue.
They have no means of production,nothing that the rest of the country wants to barter with.
It has nowhere to go but down.
Shhhh...don’t ruin the surprise.

Then they’ll have to go into rescue mode and start blaming Trump for their big failure. Which is a Super Double Nothing Burger, with cheese, that’ll hopefully choke a few of them.

Forum List

Back