Are loyal (no matter what) democrats Cultists? poll

Are loyal (no matter what) democrats Cultists?

• n

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
Are loyal (no matter what) democrats Cultists?

But seriously, they are the same thing: being loyal no matter what

is pretty much the definition of Cult

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" - Trump
1717446460064.jpeg

ALL MUST SERVE TRUMP! NO DISSENSION! TRUMP IS MESSIAH! ANY REPUBLICAN NOT BACKING TRUMP MUST BE PURGED!

BUT WE'RE NOT A CULT!
---

I can't vote, because there are no "loyal no matter what Democrats". That's the point. If you're not a cultist, you're not loyal no matter what. If the Democrats consistently did crappy things, we wouldn't be Democrats.

ALL MUST SERVE TRUMP! NO DISSENSION! TRUMP IS MESSIAH! ANY REPUBLICAN NOT BACKING TRUMP MUST BE PURGED!

BUT WE'RE NOT A CULT!
---

I can't vote, because there are no "loyal no matter what Democrats". That's the point. If you're not a cultist, you're not loyal no matter what. If the Democrats consistently did crappy things, we wouldn't be Democrats.
You would vote for a dead monkey if your betters told you to. Go on with that bullshit :rolleyes:

BUT WE'RE NOT A CULT!
---

1717451163955.jpeg

Forum List

Back