Strange way Democrats talk all the time

He keeps proving my very point. Thanks a lot.

He keeps proving my very point. Thanks a lot.
Dude, you don't really have a point. All you did was attempt to blame Democrats for something you did in the OP.

You're about as sharp as a bowling ball, and yer little butt-buddy there can't understand the fact that I don't swing his way.

Don't take this personally but ponder just the idea. We should end talking to other humans that way.

Too late for that. Any hope for that ended in the early 2000s' from code Stink pink to now a Police state. They started a war. They are the corrupt and evil ones willing to kill American childern to gain and hold power over the US treasury.
They (not us) must be elimnated for America to survive. It's been proven you can't work with or be civil with Marxist criminals. Chain them and drag them off for what they have done. 2020 Election fraud was the final nail in their coffin.

Dude, you don't really have a point. All you did was attempt to blame Democrats for something you did in the OP.

You're about as sharp as a bowling ball, and yer little butt-buddy there can't understand the fact that I don't swing his way.
Folks, he could just stop. But he wants to prove my point and prove it he has.

Folks, he could just stop. But he wants to prove my point and prove it he has.
head-bang-stick-figure.gif

Forum List

Back