Democrats’ strange obsession with drafting your daughters

Forcing chicks into foxholes to fight against men is indeed, Anti-Broad.

No doubt there are some babes who are able and willing to engage in combat. But for the vast majority , that's just not the case.

And to force dames into the army is just stupid.
Many, many MOSs that do not involve foxholes

Actually we are not drafting anyone

But if we did institute a Draft, women have shown they have a role in the military

View attachment 966805
Hey if you want your daughter or granddaughter to go into combat its fine with me... Mine will not be going.... no way in hell... maybe you should go first to see what you are getting them into... you have no idea what combat looks like... this smiling pilot isn't in harms way at the time of this picture....
smiles can quickly turn to fear and shock in a blink of an eye...

Narongrit Sritana/Getty Images

Democrats’ strange obsession with drafting your daughters​

Democrats have destroyed women. Not only have they destroyed women sports, and destroyed the definition of even what a woman is, now they want to send them all off to die on the battlefield with the continued delusionary talking point that women are in no way different from me.

Pure lunacy.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. FIRST BOAT BATTERIES ARE MAKING US CHOOSE THEM OR SHARKS, RIPTIDES ARE ATTACKING TRUMP VOTERS, WE DON'T HAVE SHOWERS IN AIRPORTS OR SOMETHING, DEMOCRATS ADDED TO THE DEBT,

WHOA BETTER VOTE TRUMP

Hey if you want your daughter or granddaughter to go into combat its fine with me... Mine will not be going.... no way in hell... maybe you should go first to see what you are getting them into... you have no idea what combat looks like... this smiling pilot isn't in harms way at the time of this picture....
smiles can quickly turn to fear and shock in a blink of an eye...

If you are going to force someone’s son into service, you should force someone’s daughter

If you are going to force someone’s son into service, you should force someone’s daughter
Fine.... they won't be forcing my granddaughter anywhere... I've seen what this enemy does to women when they are taken prisoner and that will not happen to my kin.... no fucking way... you go first and come back and talk to me....

It could be that over 90% of women in the armed forces are lesbians.

That question is best left unanswered.
I spent 40 years working for DoD

In spite of all the grief about gays in the military, an overwhelming majority of the homosexuals I saw were females

This has to do with science. Men are stronger and, therefore, better apt for combat. This has to do with biology.

And as I said, why put an element of sexual attraction on the battlefield when these distractions may become deadly?

It just makes sense.
I do not disagree with you. There are so many elements in what you would be right. On the battlefield, some years ago I read that women having their time of the month will give the platoon away. We are not changing anything here domestically. So, learning it the hard way will perhaps bring sanity to our nation. We are in decline from the old way that had foundation. The foundation infected from the new way. You have daughters or know people who do, I get it. We have to correct things domestically and we are not.

Narongrit Sritana/Getty Images

Democrats’ strange obsession with drafting your daughters​

Democrats have destroyed women. Not only have they destroyed women sports, and destroyed the definition of even what a woman is, now they want to send them all off to die on the battlefield with the continued delusionary talking point that women are in no way different from me.

Pure lunacy.
it is what slave owners do. they molest the women. it's who they are.

I don't know anyone who has been in combat who supports women being drafted... and I know hundreds of combat veterans....

This has to do with science. Men are stronger and, therefore, better apt for combat. This has to do with biology.

And as I said, why put an element of sexual attraction on the battlefield when these distractions may become deadly?

It just makes sense.
if you remove the baby makers, then the population drops. You know that is their end game, right? abortion abandon women and destroy mankind.

Forum List

Back