Are men discriminated against?

In what sense?

I'm trying to think of a way that women get better care/service whatever than men... not coming up with anything..... but I know there IS something.........

Of course. We don't get to make sammiches, do laundry, make babies...

You can make sammiches and do laundry (even my hubby does laundry!)

Make babies? Well you have to take that up with God...... you actually can make them, just not carry them in your body............

Of course. We don't get to make sammiches, do laundry, make babies...

You can make sammiches and do laundry (even my hubby does laundry!)

Make babies? Well you have to take that up with God...... you actually can make them, just not carry them in your body............

Your husband does his own laundry? Are your arms missing? :eek:

No, he does all the laundry! But not all the time ...
But it should comfort you to know that he never cooks!

not important to me as I just roll with it and that's true of anyone with enough of his needs and wants already taken care of . Next generation though , I think discrimination because of a guys maleness will get worse . Ok with me as I already laugh at todays girly boys that are in society !!

Not sure...
Everybody gets discriminated against from time to time.

Nothing will ever stop that.

The only time it's something you can change, is when public institutions let it happen, and look the other way
Used to be. We have the tactic "social assassination" now.

That happened to me the year just gone. its a mobocracy we live in and im going to spend this year getting the fuck out of it.

Is this a new thing? Where the most dominant groups claim they are the victims of discrimination?

Men?
White Men?
Whites?
Catholics?

not important to me as I just roll with it and that's true of anyone with enough of his needs and wants already taken care of . Next generation though , I think discrimination because of a guys maleness will get worse . Ok with me as I already laugh at todays girly boys that are in society !!
I have infinately more male virtue than almost all men. I cant believe how theyve been cowed. A man should be a bull, not a cow.

aw c'mon Goose , young males are being taught to accept discrimination and not even fight back . Happens all the time in school , by mothers , by teachers , churchs .

aw c'mon Goose , young males are being taught to accept discrimination and not even fight back . Happens all the time in school , by mothers , by teachers , churchs .

No excuse. It's gutless. You sound like a Stormfronter. "Oh but we've been demoralized...". So what. Demoralization is a part of life. It doesn't mean you don't speak up.

as I said , doesn't bother me . As it is I am pretty much set so it doesn't matter to me but discrimination is happening to men , especialy young men at an all time high . and , whats a stormfronter please ??

Not sure...

The only time it's something you can change, is when public institutions let it happen, and look the other way
If you're too thin skinned to take a little social assassination, what kind of life is that.

Hyper sensitive?

If someone denies public accomodation based on how you're being discriminated against, that's another issue

Not sure...

That happened to me the year just gone. its a mobocracy we live in and im going to spend this year getting the fuck out of it.
Skeedaddle then, while the skeedaddling is good!

Forum List

Back