Are Newtown Families Being Used As Props

Are Newtown Families Being Used As Props?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Are these Families being used as pawns to advance an Anti-2nd Amendment political agenda?

You people sure don't give these parents much credit for their intelligence to make decisions for themselves as to how they want to remember theri chidren. You must think they are a bunch of idiots. No one can use you unless you are willing to be used. I would like to think that are not complete idiots. People have their own way of greivig and dealing. They are not the first families of victims to come forward and speak out against gun violence.

You people sure don't give these parents much credit for their intelligence to make decisions for themselves as to how they want to remember theri chidren. You must think they are a bunch of idiots. No one can use you unless you are willing to be used. I would like to think that are not complete idiots. People have their own way of greivig and dealing. They are not the first families of victims to come forward and speak out against gun violence.

That doesn't answer the question of whether or not they are being used as props by Politicians.

WTF are you talking about? We aren't talking about the families and their grieving, we are talking about the government using them as props to further their agenda, which by the way, wouldn't have stopped the mass murders of their children.
Please try and comprehend.

No one can use you unless you are willing to be used.

But let's blame obesity on big corporations that produce soft drinks and burgers rather than the people that eat them and blame the housing crisis that caused the collapse on predatory lenders and not the people who took loans they couldn't afford.

Anything to avoid thinking intelligently and reasonably about the problem, "no compromise, un-american Tea Party GOP"(TIME) dupes...

Please explain how fighting for and defending the Constitution is "un-american." I'll wait.

Last edited:
They are useful idiots, nothing more. This president is the type who would pick through a dead mans wallet. Same with Toomy and manchin. Nothing but political whores humping the leg of an atrocity to garner political brownie points. Its disgusting.

I am watching FOXNEWS exploiting a greiving family of a bullied victim teen at the moment. People often speak out about tragedies in thei familie and it is a form of the healing process. and it is often to help others in the same sitiuaiton or to prevent the same thing from happening to them. There are support groups for these people to talk. I cannot get over you self righteous right wing nuts. How mnay times has FOXNEWS had people speaking out about their tragedies? You cannot see the forest for the trees.

I am watching FOXNEWS exploiting a greiving family of a bullied victim teen at the moment. People often speak out about tragedies in thei familie and it is a form of the healing process. and it is often to help others in the same sitiuaiton or to prevent the same thing from happening to them. There are support groups for these people to talk. I cannot get over you self righteous right wing nuts. How mnay times has FOXNEWS had people speaking out about their tragedies? You cannot see the forest for the trees.

Government/Media Complex. And Fox News is part of the Complex. They're certainly not alone. MSM hacks are no better than the sleazy Politicians.

Last edited:
Funny thing about that. I was watching that too.

I don't remember them screaming that we should eliminate the First Amendment to stop teenage bullying.

Did I miss that part?

Funny thing about that. I was watching that too.

I don't remember them screaming that we should eliminate the First Amendment to stop teenage bullying.

Did I miss that part?

Hey, don't give em any ideas. Seriously.

FOXNEWs is 24-7, 365 days, 24hr exploiting and using other people and their tragedies to bash Obama. Name the tragedy and they have used it. Lat week Hannity used a groups of Republican Negroes to try and show they are not racist and used them to bash Obama and nothing on the issues they face as beign Negroes.

Last edited:
FOXNEWs is 24-7, 365 days, 24hr exploiting and using other people and their tragedies to bash Obama. Name the tragedy and they have used it.

All MSM does that. It's not just Fox News. Obama and many other Politicians are doing it as well. It's that whole "Never let a good crisis go to waste" thing. It's despicable.

Forum List

Back