Are Our Chinese Friends Going To Release Crooked Hillary's 33,000 Missing Emails?

Hillary must have seen this coming...she is backing out of an exploratory campaign mode.....at least for now....

The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found that virtually all of Clinton’s emails were sent to a “foreign entity,” Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican, said at a July 12 House Committee on the Judiciary hearing. He did not reveal the entity’s identity, but said it was unrelated to Russia.

HOLY SHIT! Some of those emails were CLASSIFIED! She needs charged ASAP! Wow...this is so fucked up...the witch hunt is investigating invisible crimes by Trump's campaign but THIS has already been proven!

If a private libel suit could somehow be brought against her civilly, it could be an impetus, facilitating Session's pursuit of the matter... (here's hoping) lol! NOT before midterms though, we don't need to create a rallying call for the 'left'...

I will remind the readers that I have been saying Cankles will eventually relocate to Leavenworth. I have enough patience to make Job look like he had panic attacks. Anybody wanting to correspond with Hillary the ZIP Code is 66027.

Fake news alert!!!

And you bitches cry about “withhunt “ when you perpertrate this bullshit with Hillary .

I'm reading that it was even worse than that..... or better than that .....depending on how you see it..... China didn't need to hack anything..........the access to the emails was granted (for money of course) :04:

Yep, granted by the Witch herself to the Chinese.

We'll have to wait and see....but anything is possible with that greedy Hillary :wink_2:

Forum List

Back