Are Our Chinese Friends Going To Release Crooked Hillary's 33,000 Missing Emails?

Treasonous Peter Strzok Smirk was told about the hack but refused to have Crooked Hillary change anything as he was obsessed with the "insurance policy."

SOURCES: China Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Server
Wow, the daily liar, now there's a source for you! This is just a Trumpian distraction from the lie they just got caught telling about the Madden shooter calling TrumpTards trumptards. And you SUCKERS still swallow their lies no matter how many times they get caught lying!!!!!

daily caller fake news ...move along, nothing to see here ..........

Yes we know you dont care about dead Americans....as Clinton said What difference does it make!?
Fake news alert!!!

And you bitches cry about “withhunt “ when you perpertrate this bullshit with Hillary .
Clinton's emails were hacked by China, Trump says in tweet; appears to call for investigation
Clinton Emails: China Reportedly Hacked Her State Dept. Emails — Did The FBI Cover That Up, Too?
REPORT: China systematically crippled CIA operations, killing or imprisoning up to 20 sources

Better there snowflake?
Treasonous Peter Strzok Smirk was told about the hack but refused to have Crooked Hillary change anything as he was obsessed with the "insurance policy."

Wow, the daily liar, now there's a source for you! This is just a Trumpian distraction from the lie they just got caught telling about the Madden shooter calling TrumpTards trumptards. And you SUCKERS still swallow their lies no matter how many times they get caught lying!!!!!

I just posted THREE different sources....try whining now you cocksucker.

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE
China hacked Clinton's private email server
China was getting her emails she was sending and receiving at the same time she was
The information in those emails got TWENTY CIA assets murdered or imprisoned..

SHE IS A FUCKING TRAITOR! You leftists make me fucking sick! You have CLEARLY shown you care more about bringing America down because Trump is leading it then protecting America from ALL enemies simply because your criminal candidate is involved.

Tramp says the daily liar's sources are bunk!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h
When you see “anonymous source,” stop reading the story, it is fiction!

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 4h
“Anonymous Sources are really starting to BURN the media.” @FoxNews The fact is that many anonymous sources don’t even exist. They are fiction made up by the Fake News reporters. .... Enemy of the People!

All citing the same anonymous sources.

“Anonymous Sources are really starting to BURN the media.” @FoxNews The fact is that many anonymous sources don’t even exist. They are fiction made up by the Fake News reporters. .... Enemy of the People!

Yes we know you dont care about dead Americans....as Clinton said What difference does it make!?
Fake news alert!!!

And you bitches cry about “withhunt “ when you perpertrate this bullshit with Hillary .
Clinton's emails were hacked by China, Trump says in tweet; appears to call for investigation
Clinton Emails: China Reportedly Hacked Her State Dept. Emails — Did The FBI Cover That Up, Too?
REPORT: China systematically crippled CIA operations, killing or imprisoning up to 20 sources

Better there snowflake?

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE
China was getting her emails she was sending and receiving at the same time she was

SHE IS A FUCKING TRAITOR! You leftists make me fucking sick! You have CLEARLY shown you care more about bringing America down because Trump is leading it then protecting America from ALL enemies simply because your criminal candidate is involved.

so F'n what- there was no collusion.

:21:

Fake news alert!!!

Better there snowflake?

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE

so F'n what- there was no collusion.

:21:

Sure, next you can tell us collusion is not a crime.

Fake news alert!!!

Better there snowflake?

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE

:lmao:

Fake news alert!!!

Better there snowflake?

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE

Yes we know you think 20 dead CIA assets is funny...just like Clinton thought dead Americans in Libya was hilarious. Your day is coming bitch so is hers.

Fake news alert!!!

Better there snowflake?

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE

Yes we know you think 20 dead CIA assets is funny...just like Clinton thought dead Americans in Libya was hilarious. Your day is coming bitch so is hers.
A 9th investigation’s going to do it? Please don’t breed.

All citing the same anonymous sources.

Actually the IG is the source...facts are facts.
Nope. The IG is not the source.

Fake news.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless. Three hack partisan web sites citing another hack web site is not three sources, retard. :lol:

Is is any wonder why I call pseudocons a bunch of parroting rubes? :lol:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless. Three hack partisan web sites citing another hack web site is not three sources, retard. :lol:

Is is any wonder why I call pseudocons a bunch of parroting rubes? :lol:

It's funny Hillary got our covert ops killed?

DAILY LIAR: Hillary is an alien!

PROPAGANIST 1: The Daily Liar says Hillary is an alien!

PROPAGANDIST 2: The Daily Liar says Hillary is an alien!

PROPAGANDIST 3: The Daily Liar says Hillary is an alien!

PARROTING RUBE: That's FOUR sources who say Hillary is an alien! So it must be true! Especially since I want to bleev it!

:laughing0301:

The only hacks in this picture are you and The Daily Pisser.

You're just here to slam Republican's, huh? Oh wait, you are one ..
:auiqs.jpg:

He's as Republican as Jake Starkey and for the same reason

Forum List

Back