Are Our Chinese Friends Going To Release Crooked Hillary's 33,000 Missing Emails?

Treasonous Peter Strzok Smirk was told about the hack but refused to have Crooked Hillary change anything as he was obsessed with the "insurance policy."

SOURCES: China Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Server
The only hacks in this picture are you and The Daily Pisser.

You're just here to slam Republican's, huh? Oh wait, you are one ..
:auiqs.jpg:

He's as Republican as Jake Starkey and for the same reason

It's so lame. They bizarrely think claiming they are republicans but the democrats are right on every issue would somehow influence anyone

Treasonous Peter Strzok Smirk was told about the hack but refused to have Crooked Hillary change anything as he was obsessed with the "insurance policy."

Post of the day!

Tramp says the daily liar's sources are bunk!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h
When you see “anonymous source,” stop reading the story, it is fiction!

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 4h
“Anonymous Sources are really starting to BURN the media.” @FoxNews The fact is that many anonymous sources don’t even exist. They are fiction made up by the Fake News reporters. .... Enemy of the People!
Ok, so are you opposed to anonymous sources?

So do you not believe this happened?
You do?
it seems like there is more to it, I'll wait and see, but if it was the Chinese, then ALOT of people should be in jail for pushing the Russian angle......I'm getting my popcorn.

Yes we know you dont care about dead Americans....as Clinton said What difference does it make!?
Fake news alert!!!

And you bitches cry about “withhunt “ when you perpertrate this bullshit with Hillary .
Clinton's emails were hacked by China, Trump says in tweet; appears to call for investigation
Clinton Emails: China Reportedly Hacked Her State Dept. Emails — Did The FBI Cover That Up, Too?
REPORT: China systematically crippled CIA operations, killing or imprisoning up to 20 sources

Better there snowflake?

Wow, the daily liar, now there's a source for you! This is just a Trumpian distraction from the lie they just got caught telling about the Madden shooter calling TrumpTards trumptards. And you SUCKERS still swallow their lies no matter how many times they get caught lying!!!!!

I just posted THREE different sources....try whining now you cocksucker.

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE
China hacked Clinton's private email server
China was getting her emails she was sending and receiving at the same time she was
The information in those emails got TWENTY CIA assets murdered or imprisoned..

SHE IS A FUCKING TRAITOR! You leftists make me fucking sick! You have CLEARLY shown you care more about bringing America down because Trump is leading it then protecting America from ALL enemies simply because your criminal candidate is involved.
:lmao:
Yes we know you think 20 dead CIA assets is funny...just like Clinton thought dead Americans in Libya was hilarious. Your day is coming bitch so is hers.
A 9th investigation’s going to do it? Please don’t breed.
yeah because biased people shutting down investigations is so legit.

It's so lame. They bizarrely think claiming they are republicans but the democrats are right on every issue would somehow influence anyone

I've said it before: there are only 2, possibly 3 separate Progressive posters who each run at least 20 socks accounts each and every day. It's like whack a mole. The reality is that we're a right-center nation. Progressives need illegals and graveyard to be competitive in an election and multiple sock accounts to make it look like there's support for their failed ideas

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You do?
it seems like there is more to it, I'll wait and see, but if it was the Chinese, then ALOT of people should be in jail for pushing the Russian angle......I'm getting my popcorn.
All you have is the Daily Pisser, a known lying propagandist far right hack web site which has been wrong so many times I have lost count.

And they cite no names. Only anonymous sources.

So I refer you to your own words:

I think we should take people who use anonymous sources and club them in the head...

And those anonymous sources the media keeps using and having to retract, when will you learn?

Yes, indeed. When will you learn?

I've said it before: there are only 2, possibly 3 separate Progressive posters who each run at least 20 socks accounts each and every day. It's like whack a mole. The reality is that we're a right-center nation. Progressives need illegals and graveyard to be competitive in an election and multiple sock accounts to make it look like there's support for their failed ideas

so how many sock accts do you have sport ?

You do?

The Chinese killed all 12 CIA agents operating inside China in 2012.
Did HRC assist them?

You do?
All you have is the Daily Pisser, a known lying propagandist far right hack web site. And they cite no names. Only anonymous sources.

So I refer you to your own words:

I think we should take people who use anonymous sources and club them in the head...

And those anonymous sources the media keeps using and having to retract, when will you learn?

Yes, indeed. When will you learn?
I didn't say it was gospel. Im consistant. I do tend to believe that though. I've always called the Russian thing a witch hunt, from last year.....it's an attempt to overthrow a President. Wikileaks has always denied Russia gave them the info. And there are possibilities it could be China, Russia, Israel, North Korea, Iran or maybe an unknown. All I'm saying is as soon as it is confirmed, hell will break lose. We all know this investigation is bullshit and once it is determined it wasn't Russia, then people need to go to jail, for a very, very long period of time.

And the Daily Caller is more reliable than say CNN......the least trusted name in news.
And the lefties are wanting proof about the China hack...since when do they give a fuck about proof.....they have none on Russia.

You do?

The Chinese killed all 12 CIA agents operating inside China in 2012.
Did HRC assist them?
Do we have confirmation on that, can you post a link?

Yes we know you dont care about dead Americans....as Clinton said What difference does it make!?
Fake news alert!!!

And you bitches cry about “withhunt “ when you perpertrate this bullshit with Hillary .
Clinton's emails were hacked by China, Trump says in tweet; appears to call for investigation
Clinton Emails: China Reportedly Hacked Her State Dept. Emails — Did The FBI Cover That Up, Too?
REPORT: China systematically crippled CIA operations, killing or imprisoning up to 20 sources

Better there snowflake?
Wow, the daily liar, now there's a source for you! This is just a Trumpian distraction from the lie they just got caught telling about the Madden shooter calling TrumpTards trumptards. And you SUCKERS still swallow their lies no matter how many times they get caught lying!!!!!

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE
China was getting her emails she was sending and receiving at the same time she was

SHE IS A FUCKING TRAITOR! You leftists make me fucking sick! You have CLEARLY shown you care more about bringing America down because Trump is leading it then protecting America from ALL enemies simply because your criminal candidate is involved.
Yes we know you think 20 dead CIA assets is funny...just like Clinton thought dead Americans in Libya was hilarious. Your day is coming bitch so is hers.
8 weren’t shut down and were fully completed. A few of them were even wild republican witch hunts too. Found nothing. Then your minority leader made a public statement confirming the purpose of the investigations was to hurt her poll numbers. Imagine that, you all spent years trying to exonerate the terrorists that attacked Benghazi, all for some poll numbers. Shameful.

This is my one and only account. Why the fuck would I need a sock account?

Better there snowflake?

Lets review folks!

The leftists DON'T CARE

8 weren’t shut down and were fully completed. A few of them were even wild republican witch hunts too. Found nothing. Then your minority leader made a public statement confirming the purpose of the investigations was to hurt her poll numbers. Imagine that, you all spent years trying to exonerate the terrorists that attacked Benghazi, all for some poll numbers. Shameful.
Who was trying to exonerate terrorists?
you guys are the ones calling them protestors and they went ape shit (ironically on 9/11) because of a youtube video with like 100 views at the time (In other words nobody saw it)
We wanted the protestors and the govt officials who covered up the info on this attack (to CYA) brought to justice

You post exactly what every other leftist democrat post. Frank isnt like any other poster. Fail

Last edited:
All citing the same anonymous sources.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h
When you see “anonymous source,” stop reading the story, it is fiction!

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 4h
“Anonymous Sources are really starting to BURN the media.” @FoxNews The fact is that many anonymous sources don’t even exist. They are fiction made up by the Fake News reporters. .... Enemy of the People!
Actually the IG is the source...facts are facts.
Fact 1. Clinton is a criminal,traitor,treasonous BITCH
Fact 2. She got 20 CIA assets in China KILLED with her illegal activities
Fact 3. YOU like all boot licking leftists HATE American because of who is leading it. I wish we had a way to Pinochet you pieces of shit.

Those are not facts .

How is Hillary a traitor ?

Forum List

Back