Are Our Chinese Friends Going To Release Crooked Hillary's 33,000 Missing Emails?

I'm sure they can....unless they're the same "sources" you libs use.

You're sure, huh?

Sigh.....why when I ask for actual evidence do you guys keep citing your feelings? That you feel 'sure'. Or your 'wishes' regarding Hillary. Or any of another litany of emotional gibber jabber?

Meanwhile, the FBI has reiterated their findings from an actual investigation:

The FBI on Wednesday pushed back on an unfounded claim by President Trump that Hillary Clinton’s emails were hacked by China, saying it had found no evidence that the private servers she used while secretary of state had been compromised.

FBI pushes back on unfounded Trump claim that China hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

Which is considerably more credible than anonymous sources or your feelings of surety.

You fricken gotta be kidding, the FBI has pretty much lost all integrity it once had. And wouldn't be surprised if the players in the FBI scam are identified in those "missing" emails.

Laughing......so you're offering us even *more* imagination about the content of the 'missing emails'/

And jack shit to back up Trump's fact free claim that the Chinese hacked Hillary's email server.

And nothing to contradict the FBI's investigation and findings that there was NO EVIDENCE of any hack.

This is why its so difficult to have a rational discussion with Trump supporters. They keep trying to counter facts and evidence with their imagination.

Yup, keep laughing, I'm sure it'll get better.

Your feelings of 'surety' again. Emotion and imagination. The right and left hemisphere of conservative rational for pretty much everything.

I'll stick with the actual investigation by named sources, thank you:

The FBI on Wednesday pushed back on an unfounded claim by President Trump that Hillary Clinton’s emails were hacked by China, saying it had found no evidence that the private servers she used while secretary of state had been compromised.

FBI pushes back on unfounded Trump claim that China hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

But once again, Trump ignores our own FBI in favor of whatever he wants to believe.

Good for you, we know how well that's working.

You're sure, huh?

Sigh.....why when I ask for actual evidence do you guys keep citing your feelings? That you feel 'sure'. Or your 'wishes' regarding Hillary. Or any of another litany of emotional gibber jabber?

Meanwhile, the FBI has reiterated their findings from an actual investigation:

Which is considerably more credible than anonymous sources or your feelings of surety.

You fricken gotta be kidding, the FBI has pretty much lost all integrity it once had. And wouldn't be surprised if the players in the FBI scam are identified in those "missing" emails.

Laughing......so you're offering us even *more* imagination about the content of the 'missing emails'/

And jack shit to back up Trump's fact free claim that the Chinese hacked Hillary's email server.

And nothing to contradict the FBI's investigation and findings that there was NO EVIDENCE of any hack.

This is why its so difficult to have a rational discussion with Trump supporters. They keep trying to counter facts and evidence with their imagination.

Your feelings of 'surety' again. Emotion and imagination. The right and left hemisphere of conservative rational for pretty much everything.

But once again, Trump ignores our own FBI in favor of whatever he wants to believe.

Trump, the man that has repeatedly dismissed the Russians attacking us in the 2016 election? The man that didn't back up his own intelligence agencies over Vladimir Putin......while standing next to the Russian President on Live TV?

Yeah, I'll go with the FBI and our intelligence agencies over a last night tweet from the same man that insisted that Global Warming is a hoax by the Chinese.

Hillary must have seen this coming...she is backing out of an exploratory campaign mode.....at least for now....
Fake News! :rolleyes:

:D

The IG REPORT by Horowitz, on the Hillary clinton email investigation, which came out last month or so ago, showed nothing of the sort.

Trump, the man that has repeatedly dismissed the Russians attacking us in the 2016 election? The man that didn't back up his own intelligence agencies over Vladimir Putin......while standing next to the Russian President on Live TV?

Yeah, I'll go with the FBI and our intelligence agencies over a last night tweet from the same man that insisted that Global Warming is a hoax by the Chinese.

obama tells russia to cut it out - Bing video

Yeah, that's not evidence that the Chinese hacked Hillary's email either.

But tell us again about your feelings.

Frank isnt like any other poster. Fail
Frank is a Russia Limbaugh sock!

You made that up. You don't even know what Rush's views are
I know your MessiahRishie better than he knows himself! :)

Just expanding your circle of ignorance. Rush is a conservative, I'm a libertarian, you're a fucking moron.

I already asked you how Rush is not a neocon before (he's not) and you didn't have a clue why. You're just a stupid little racist. You don't know the difference between a conservative and a libertarian and you don't know the difference between a con and a neocon. You're just clueless as shit. Racists always are

The Chinese hacked in to Syd Blumenthal's emails, a person she frequently communicated with, and this information came out YEARS AGO....

I am so sick of the right wing lying piece of crap sites that never explain anything in full, EVER..... and the lying piece of crap Rep Gaetz....

fake news fake news fake news....

Just expanding your circle of ignorance. Rush is a conservative, I'm a libertarian, you're a fucking moron.

I already asked you how Rush is not a neocon before (he's not) and you didn't have a clue why. You're just a stupid little racist. You don't know the difference between a conservative and a libertarian and you don't know the difference between a con and a neocon. You're just clueless as shit. Racists always are
Did Rush march to the same drum beat as President Bush 2 and Vice president Cheney during the Bush administration???

My mistake, seems as though you were highlighting how tough Trump was on the Russians.

My mistake, seems as though you were highlighting how tough Trump was on the Russians.

No evidence that the Chinese hacked Hillary's email in that post either.

Try again.

All you Hillary kool-aid drinkers still butt hurt that Trump won, you were a s remain certain Trump colluded with the Russians and Hillary’s unmanaged piece of IT infrastructure was safe and not hacked.

All you Hillary kool-aid drinkers still butt hurt that Trump won, you were a s remain certain Trump colluded with the Russians and Hillary’s unmanaged piece of IT infrastructure was safe and not hacked.

Yeah, none of that is evidence that the Chinese hacked Hillary's email server.

Did Rush march to the same drum beat as President Bush 2 and Vice president Cheney during the Bush administration???

W - Rush supported him on the middle east, he opposed him on spending. Hint, hint, Rush is a con, W is a neocon. You have no idea why, do you? Democrats are racists and stupid.

On Cheney, I didn't hear enough specifics on what Rush thought of him. I don't see how it would be different than W though since Cheney was also a neocon

You don’t know shit about IT Security, let alone Federal IT Security. Hillary was a high-profile government official with an unmanaged email and storage infrastructure. Unmanaged means it was not identified State Department asset nor was it subject to Federal security standards, practices, and audits.

Telling US this server was not hacked is like saying a 50 pound piece of raw meat was placed into a pirhana infested lake and was not attacked.

You don’t know shit about IT Security, let alone Federal IT Security. Hillary was a high-profile government official with an unmanaged email and storage infrastructure. Unmanaged means it was not identified State Department asset nor was it subject to Federal security standards, practices, and audits.

Telling US this server was not hacked is like saying a 50 pound piece of raw meat was placed into a pirhana infested lake and was not attacked.

And the FBI, which had access to the server and thoroughly inspected it, doesn't know shit about IT security?

Again, the FBI found no evidence that it was hacked by anyone.

Why would I ignore the FBI and instead believe you.....citing yourself?

And the FBI, which had access to the server and thoroughly inspected it, doesn't know shit about IT security?

Where’s the fbi report? Further, this act by Hillary was one of egregious negligence and defiance. You people were going to give her access to the codes.

Where’s the fbi report? Further, this act by Hillary was one of egregious negligence and defiance. You people were going to give her access to the codes.

Where's the evidence that Hillary's server was hacked by the Chinese?

You know, the foundation assumption of this entire thread.....and still pristinely unsupported by a single named source, piece of evidence or report?

As for the FBI report, look it up. And of course, why would I ignore the FBI and instead believe you? They've inspected the actual server.

Have you?

Forum List

Back