Are Our Chinese Friends Going To Release Crooked Hillary's 33,000 Missing Emails?

I already asked you how Rush is not a neocon before (he's not) and you didn't have a clue why. You're just a stupid little racist. You don't know the difference between a conservative and a libertarian and you don't know the difference between a con and a neocon. You're just clueless as shit. Racists always are
And you are just projecting! You are so clueless you have me CONfused with someone else!
I NEVER said anything about your lying MessiahRushie being a neocon or not, that is just a Straw Man to deflect from the FACT that Russia Limbaugh is a pathological liar and I have only ever called him a LyingCon.

So you still admit that you don't know the difference between a conservative and a libertarian or a conservative and a neocon. That's no admission, I already knew you didn't know
You already defined Russia Limbaugh as a neoCON.
Just another Part of your propaganda service, super duper. Goodness misinformation is so exciting!

Treasonous Peter Strzok Smirk was told about the hack but refused to have Crooked Hillary change anything as he was obsessed with the "insurance policy."

SOURCES: China Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Server

Every "lost" email in Hillary's computer was copied somewhere else. They had to be. Every one was sent or received from a government computer, yet the FBI never "found" or released a single one, that is how you know they were all full of damaging shit and why she tried to destroy them.

HILLARY CLINTON: Traitor to the USA and sellout foreign spy made rich on the bodies and blood of other Americans.
Yeah, who needs evidence when you're brainwashed? LOL!

I guess Feinstein didn't have a Chinese spy working for her for 20 years, either...

:p

Once again Strzok is exposed as being at the center of another crime involving Hillary...told about the espionage in 2015 and coveted this up, too, to protect Hillary & her 2016 chance...
nothing was covered up.... your story is a twisted lie....

the Chinese did not break in to Hillary's server....

the Chinese broke in to Syd Blumenthal's computer, and retrieved emails Syd had sent to Hillary and the ones she responded back to Syd....

this was reported well over a year or two ago....

your dishonest and fake media source is totally twisting the FACTS.
You are either ignorant of the reports that have come out revealing the ICIG fount a program on Hillary's server that sent 'courtesy copies' of all her e-mails sent or received straight to the Chinese...

...or you are a shameless liar.

Which is it?
"Reports" always the beginning of total BS propaganda, super duper...

Once again Strzok is exposed as being at the center of another crime involving Hillary...told about the espionage in 2015 and coveted this up, too, to protect Hillary & her 2016 chance...

the Chinese broke in to Syd Blumenthal's computer, and retrieved emails Syd had sent to Hillary and the ones she responded back to Syd....

You are either ignorant of the reports that have come out revealing the ICIG fount a program on Hillary's server that sent 'courtesy copies' of all her e-mails sent or received straight to the Chinese...

Which is it?
how about YOU producing the ICIG report that you CLAIM does or says such?

SHOW IT, or shut up about it!

time clock is ticking, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock....

come on... show it!

I guess Feinstein didn't have a Chinese spy working for her for 20 years, either...

That may be the only real scandal you've ever had on a Democrat LOL. But there's no evidence or indication that she knew. My goodness an actual almost scandal. You can tell because all those respected media around the world reported it and our justice system actually cares, super duper.

Bill Clinton:
Sold Chinese Missile Technology

Hillary/Barry/Mueller:
Sold Russia Uranium

Barry:
Knew about Russia interference in 2014 & let it happen

Hillary
Facilitated espionage, allowed 6 foreign entities to access TOP SECRET data off of her illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server - compromised national security

Feinstein
Worked with the ChiComms and harbored a Chinese Spy for 20 years

FBI
Told about Chinese spying in 2015 - nothing done as they collected every e-mail Sect if State Clinton sent / received

The Democrats are a bunch of treasonous criminal M*erF*ers .... The lot of them should be sent to GITMO & the DNC be listed as a terrorist organization...

That may be the only real scandal you've ever had on a Democrat LOL. But there's no evidence or indication that she knew. My goodness an actual almost scandal. You can tell because all those respected media around the world reported it and our justice system actually cares, super duper.
The Feinsteins were pals with the ChiComm President, made millions working for / with them for decades, and you're saying she harbored a spy for 20 years because she was stupid?

Bwuhahahaha....

Which is it?
how about YOU producing the ICIG report that you CLAIM does or says such?

SHOW IT, or shut up about it!

time clock is ticking, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock....

come on... show it!
Already posted links, as opposed to your insults, opinions, and attempts to continue to cover up for traitors.

The Feinsteins were pals with the ChiComm President, made millions working for / with them for decades, and you're saying she harbored a spy for 20 years because she was stupid?

Bwuhahahaha....
There is no evidence or indication she knew anything about the spy d u h LOL! But go ahead make up another conspiracy, nut job.

Bwuhahahaha....
There is no evidence or indication she knew anything about the spy d u h LOL! But go ahead make up another conspiracy, nut job.
So you are saying she was / is stupid ... Despite her long relationship with the ChiComm govt that made her and her husband filthy rich and sent govt contracts that benefited her husband and China their way....

Bwuhahahaha......

Bill Clinton:
Sold Chinese Missile Technology

Hillary/Barry/Mueller:
Sold Russia Uranium

Barry:
Knew about Russia interference in 2014 & let it happen

Hillary
Facilitated espionage, allowed 6 foreign entities to access TOP SECRET data off of her illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server - compromised national security

Feinstein
Worked with the ChiComms and harbored a Chinese Spy for 20 years

FBI
Told about Chinese spying in 2015 - nothing done as they collected every e-mail Sect if State Clinton sent / received

The Democrats are a bunch of treasonous criminal M*erF*ers .... The lot of them should be sent to GITMO & the DNC be listed as a terrorist organization...
not an itty bitty bit of truth in what you wrote.... all opinionated spin with no support to back it up, and that's fine and dandy

Don't you guys ever get tired of defending these proven traitors?
Your people would make a great Lynch Mob LOL. Proven my ass LOL! I guess that means Fox High School grad pundits have said it
... When it makes the real world you might have a chance of it being true....

Wowsa, mental illness should not be underestimated. Very sad. Crooked Hillary deniers are worse than Holocaust deniers!

Which is it?
Or your unidentified sources are shameless liars. Please link directly to the IG report that supports your sources' lie.
I found this in the IG report and nothing about your "program:"
"the FBI investigation and its forensic analysis did not find evidence that Clinton’s email server systems were compromised"
So the ICIG and US IG are shameless liars?

You shameless apologist....

EVIDENCE shows Democrats
- Facilitated Russian spying in 2014 through 2016....
- Facilitated Chinese spying for DECADES with the Feinstein and since 2015 with Hillary
- Bill sold the Chinese missile technology
- Hillary and Barry sold Russians uranium...

Democrats have been stumbling and tripping all over the evidence of their own crimes and treason for 2 years now looking for non-existent evidence of a crime involving Trump they already know never happened....

Bwuhahahaha
Thank you for proving you knew you lied about what was in the IG report.

Bwuhahahaha....
So you are saying she was / is stupid ... Despite her long relationship with the ChiComm govt that made her and her husband filthy rich and sent govt contracts that benefited her husband and China their way....

Bwuhahahaha......
Please supply a link to any of that, super duper. Score of America...
Wowsa, mental illness should not be underestimated. Very sad. Crooked Hillary deniers are worse than Holocaust deniers!
How do you explain the fact she has never been anywhere near arrested or anything else in the real world, super duper? Youre all conspiracy nut jobs at this point...

You made that up. You don't even know what Rush's views are
I know your MessiahRishie better than he knows himself! :)

Just expanding your circle of ignorance. Rush is a conservative, I'm a libertarian, you're a fucking moron.

I already asked you how Rush is not a neocon before (he's not) and you didn't have a clue why. You're just a stupid little racist. You don't know the difference between a conservative and a libertarian and you don't know the difference between a con and a neocon. You're just clueless as shit. Racists always are
Did Rush march to the same drum beat as President Bush 2 and Vice president Cheney during the Bush administration???

W - Rush supported him on the middle east, he opposed him on spending. Hint, hint, Rush is a con, W is a neocon. You have no idea why, do you? Democrats are racists and stupid.

On Cheney, I didn't hear enough specifics on what Rush thought of him. I don't see how it would be different than W though since Cheney was also a neocon
See, to me, it is just the opposite... a Neocon is a war monger, usually middle east involved or in protection of Israel...money spent or over spending in such ventures, matters naught

A true conservative does not like wars...

for no real reason important to the USA's security, and does not accept any over spending....?

You can make up whatever definition for terms that you want. Making up your own definition isn't an argument though.

And no one gives a shit what a hard leftist thinks a "true conservative" is at all.

Neocons are people like W and Obama who use the military to install governments they like and they're big spenders at home. Conservatives are like Rush Limbaugh who are fiscal conservatives. Conservatives believe in a strong defense.

You're just spinning Rush's view with your Jew hating bigotry. Rush believes military is the best way to fight terror. I wouldn't do it like Rush, I'm a libertarian. I would take the position of being less involved in other countries shit but I'd be a lot harder with retaliation if they attack us anyway.

You flip policies based on the party in power.

If you had any intellectual integrity, you'd evaluate him on his values, not yours. Conservatives don't not fight terror because you don't think it's a problem when terrorists are killing white people.

Then when Obama's President, you suddenly get Rush's view and support his policies because the neocon Obama is the one doing it. Now that Obama's gone, you forgot again

Forum List

Back