Are Our Chinese Friends Going To Release Crooked Hillary's 33,000 Missing Emails?

I just posted THREE different sources....try whining now you cocksucker.
All citing the same anonymous sources.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h
When you see “anonymous source,” stop reading the story, it is fiction!

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 4h
“Anonymous Sources are really starting to BURN the media.” @FoxNews The fact is that many anonymous sources don’t even exist. They are fiction made up by the Fake News reporters. .... Enemy of the People!
Actually the IG is the source...facts are facts.
Fact 1. Clinton is a criminal,traitor,treasonous BITCH
Fact 2. She got 20 CIA assets in China KILLED with her illegal activities
Fact 3. YOU like all boot licking leftists HATE American because of who is leading it. I wish we had a way to Pinochet you pieces of shit.

Those are not facts .

How is Hillary a traitor ?

Hillary collaborated with russia

“Anonymous Sources are really starting to BURN the media.” @FoxNews The fact is that many anonymous sources don’t even exist. They are fiction made up by the Fake News reporters. .... Enemy of the People!
Actually the IG is the source...facts are facts.
Fact 1. Clinton is a criminal,traitor,treasonous BITCH
Fact 2. She got 20 CIA assets in China KILLED with her illegal activities
Fact 3. YOU like all boot licking leftists HATE American because of who is leading it. I wish we had a way to Pinochet you pieces of shit.

Those are not facts .

How is Hillary a traitor ?
Yep,they are. Read something other than leftist propaganda you would see the REAL NEWS is covering this quite well.

Actually the IG is the source.
Bullshit!

Tramp says the daily liar's sources are bunk!

Ok, so are you opposed to anonymous sources?
As sure as Tramp is!!!!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.

1:23 PM - 6 Aug 2012

Treasonous Peter Strzok Smirk was told about the hack but refused to have Crooked Hillary change anything as he was obsessed with the "insurance policy."

SOURCES: China Hacked Hillary Clinton’s Private Email Server

"Sources" huh?

Can these anonymous 'sources' back that claim with any actual evidence?

For example, the FBI (a named source) did an investigation onto Hillary's email servers. And here's what they found about hacking:

The FBI on Wednesday pushed back on an unfounded claim by President Trump that Hillary Clinton’s emails were hacked by China, saying it had found no evidence that the private servers she used while secretary of state had been compromised.

FBI pushes back on unfounded Trump claim that China hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

Now you try. With a source better than the FBI. And with an actual name.

Treasonous Peter Strzok Smirk was told about the hack but refused to have Crooked Hillary change anything as he was obsessed with the "insurance policy."

"Sources" huh?

Can these 'sources' back that claim with any actual evidence?

I'm sure they can....unless they're the same "sources" you libs use.

You're sure, huh?

Sigh.....why when I ask for actual evidence do you guys keep citing your feelings? That you feel 'sure'. Or your 'wishes' regarding Hillary. Or any of another litany of emotional gibber jabber?

Meanwhile, the FBI has reiterated their findings from an actual investigation:

The FBI on Wednesday pushed back on an unfounded claim by President Trump that Hillary Clinton’s emails were hacked by China, saying it had found no evidence that the private servers she used while secretary of state had been compromised.

FBI pushes back on unfounded Trump claim that China hacked Hillary Clinton’s email

Which is considerably more credible than anonymous sources or your feelings of surety.

"Sources" huh?

You're sure, huh?

Sigh.....why when I ask for actual evidence do you guys keep citing your feelings? That you feel 'sure'. Or your 'wishes' regarding Hillary. Or any of another litany of emotional gibber jabber?

Which is considerably more credible than anonymous sources or your feelings of surety.

You fricken gotta be kidding, the FBI has pretty much lost all integrity it once had. And wouldn't be surprised if the players in the FBI scam are identified in those "missing" emails.

The only hacks in this picture are you and The Daily Pisser.
So do you not believe this happened?
You do?
it seems like there is more to it, I'll wait and see, but if it was the Chinese, then ALOT of people should be in jail for pushing the Russian angle......I'm getting my popcorn.

The Chinese killed all 12 CIA agents operating inside China in 2012.
Did HRC assist them?
Do we have confirmation on that, can you post a link?

Right here...

Killing C.I.A. Informants, China Crippled U.S. Spying Operations

"Sources" huh?

You're sure, huh?

You fricken gotta be kidding, the FBI has pretty much lost all integrity it once had. And wouldn't be surprised if the players in the FBI scam are identified in those "missing" emails.

Laughing......so you're offering us even *more* imagination about the content of the 'missing emails'/

And jack shit to back up Trump's fact free claim that the Chinese hacked Hillary's email server.

And nothing to contradict the FBI's investigation and findings that there was NO EVIDENCE of any hack.

This is why its so difficult to have a rational discussion with Trump supporters. They keep trying to counter facts and evidence with their imagination.

The Russians had the first 30 thousand - magically another 30 thousand show up and the chinese have them .

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

why do RW idiots believe the world is as F'n stupid as they are ?

"Sources" huh?

You're sure, huh?

Laughing......so you're offering us even *more* imagination about the content of the 'missing emails'/

And jack shit to back up Trump's fact free claim that the Chinese hacked Hillary's email server.

And nothing to contradict the FBI's investigation and findings that there was NO EVIDENCE of any hack.

This is why its so difficult to have a rational discussion with Trump supporters. They keep trying to counter facts and evidence with their imagination.

Yup, keep laughing, I'm sure it'll get better.

The Chinese killed all 12 CIA agents operating inside China in 2012.
Did HRC assist them?
No, Tramp did at the request of Putin. :)

Here...you can read it also.

Killing C.I.A. Informants, China Crippled U.S. Spying Operations
Your link says absolutely nothing about Clinton, but you knew that already.

Here is what your own link says:
"investigators were bitterly divided over the cause. Some were convinced that a mole within the C.I.A. had betrayed the United States. Others believed that the Chinese had hacked the covert system the C.I.A. used to communicate with its foreign sources."

"Sources" huh?

You're sure, huh?

Yup, keep laughing, I'm sure it'll get better.

Your feelings of 'surety' again. Emotion and imagination. The right and left hemisphere of conservative rational for pretty much everything.

I'll stick with the actual investigation by named sources, thank you:

But once again, Trump ignores our own FBI in favor of whatever he wants to believe. Backed by jack shit.

But this the same hapless soul that insisted that Global Warming was a hoax by the Chinese.

Forum List

Back