Are people who vote differently from you evil?

Are people who vote differently from you evil?

• I vote Democrat, those who vote Republican are within their rights

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • I vote Democrat, those who vote Republican are misguided

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I vote Democrat, those who vote Republican are evil

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I vote Republican, those who vote Democrat are within their rights

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I vote Republican, those who vote Democrat are misguided

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I vote Republican, those who vote Democrat are evil

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
A two party system is fine as long as neither of them are democrats.

A two party system of conservatives and libertarians would be good…..one party would want limited government, he other party would want even lessgovernmemt……a win win for freedom.

I see the viciousness of Democratic/Progressive mobs destroying careers of anyone disagreeing with them. I definitely support Republicans overall.

Some people would benefit from Republican policies -- they vote Republican.
Some people would benefit from Democratic policies -- they vote Democrat.

People are not identical.

When you side with criminals over our police, you are evil.
When you side with weirdos indoctrinating our children in school without parental knowledge, you are evil.
When you side with disarming law abiding citizens, you are evil.
When you side with a party that strives to take God out of society, you are evil.
When you make hundreds of millions suffer so you can put forth your political agenda like "green" you are evil.

Their abortion stance alone confirms that Democrat politicians are objectively evil, and the voters who keep supporting those inhuman bastards are at the very least amoral, not good.

Perhaps it's time for Uber wealthy candidates to take a back seat to the average worker who lives paycheck to paycheck. We may need many of those leading the nation.

Perhaps it's time for Uber wealthy candidates to take a back seat to the average worker who lives paycheck to paycheck. We may need many of those leading the nation.
if you can’t figure out how not to live paycheck to paycheck, you can’t lead a nation.

I see the viciousness of Democratic/Progressive mobs destroying careers of anyone disagreeing with them. I definitely support Republicans overall.

Some people would benefit from Republican policies -- they vote Republican.
Some people would benefit from Democratic policies -- they vote Democrat.

People are not identical.
Isn't that how capitalism is supposed to work? People voting with their wallets?

When it comes to the border for some reason Progs just think there is nothing wrong and it is simple. They have put many in jail from Januray 6. People outside the capitol building in jail. They know that. they make things up. This is like retardation. Of the voters. The people coming into America are voting the same as they voted in their own countries. Repeating the same mistakes as Prog Americans moving into Red areas are doing.

Yet not one of those of you that favor GOP seem to recognize that the real issue is information.
Information that is NOT accurate but biasedly presented by the MSM. I've put up the proof i.e. MSM donated 96% to Hillary, she lost, the MSM spent 4 years with the most negative news about Trump, then they donated 90% to Biden. And Biden had the least negative news of the last 5 presidents.
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
1) lowest negative news Biden 19%
2) Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%), negative
3) George W. Bush (28%), negative
4) Barack Obama (20%), negative
5) Donald Trump (62%) negative. (again REMEMBER the BIASED MSM Donated 96% of their money to Hillary..she LOST!
Now I'm going to attach again the PROOF of the biased MSM donations to Democrats and thus the tremendous amount of BIASED news.
For example: ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months over 32.7 hours of coverage,
(by TV standards an eternity of news time). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20
Yet not one GOP supporter, politician, etc., seem to want to do as Trump, Kari Lake, and NON-RINOs have pointed out this extreme BIASED MSM. NOW none of us i.e. the non-RINOs favor MSM suppression. NOT one of us!
What we want though is more of you HONEST voters to comprehend the major difference.
Again.. Remember the BIASED MSM donated 96% to Hillary, spent 4 years with majority of news NEGATIVE about Trump (and part of that was Trump was acknowledging the "fake news"!) and then donated 90% to Biden!
Please those of you that WANT informed and unbiased news reporting simply remember this.

By 1944, a shortage of newspaper and ink forced the Nazi government to limit all newspapers first to eight, then four, and finally, two pages. Of the 4,700 newspapers published in Germany when the Nazis took power in 1933,
no more that 1,100 remained.
Approximately half were still in the hands of private or institutional owners, but these newspapers operated in strict compliance with government press laws and published material only in accordance with directives issued by the Ministry of Propaganda. While the circulation of these newspapers was approximately 4.4 million, the circulation of the 325 newspapers and their multiple regional editions owned by the Nazi Party was 21 million.
MSMdonations.png

When it comes to the border for some reason Progs just think there is nothing wrong and it is simple. They have put many in jail from Januray 6. People outside the capitol building in jail. They know that. they make things up. This is like retardation. Of the voters. The people coming into America are voting the same as they voted in their own countries. Repeating the same mistakes as Prog Americans moving into Red areas are doing.
I Totally agree regarding 1/6/2021!

But the biased MSM has continued to grossly over emphasize this while totally ignoring this destructive, more lives lost and definitely extreme violence!
Over $2 billion in damages, 15 deaths... in the summer of 2020 all again against the police and favored by Democrats!

George Floyd Riots Caused Record-Setting $2 Billion in Damage, New Report Says. Here’s Why the True Cost Is Even Higher​

The arson, vandalism and looting... will result in at least $1 billion to $2 billion of paid insurance claims,” Axios reports. “[This will] eclips[e] the record set in Los Angeles in 1992 after the acquittal of the police officers who brutalized Rodney King.”
As I have previously explained, insurance is no panacea for the societal ills imposed by rioting. Indeed, 75 percent of US businesses are under-insured and about 40 percent of small businesses have no insurance at all. Their untold millions in losses don’t show up in the $2 billion figure.
For example, what about the more than 15 people who died during the unrest? Their lives and their families’ pain don’t get counted in any insurance company’s budgetary analysis.

BUT where was most of the coverage?
January 6,2021 Or the George Floyd riots that cost more than $2 billion and 15 lives!

Forum List

Back