Are people who vote differently from you evil?

Are people who vote differently from you evil?

• I vote Democrat, those who vote Republican are within their rights

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • I vote Democrat, those who vote Republican are misguided

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I vote Democrat, those who vote Republican are evil

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I vote Republican, those who vote Democrat are within their rights

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I vote Republican, those who vote Democrat are misguided

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I vote Republican, those who vote Democrat are evil

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
Republican voters seem to be more judgmental. 50% of Republican voters said “misguided”, while less than 30% of Dems did.

When you side with criminals over our police, you are evil.
When you side with weirdos indoctrinating our children in school without parental knowledge, you are evil.
When you side with disarming law abiding citizens, you are evil.
When you side with a party that strives to take God out of society, you are evil.
When you make hundreds of millions suffer so you can put forth your political agenda like "green" you are evil.
When you make up shit about your political “enemies” you’re a total asshole

I think whichever way a person votes is their right, but I also think those who vote for today's democrats are misguided as hell. Mostly cuz much of what the dems want to cannot be undone by later Congresses or administrations. Once the filibuster is gone, it's gone forever. Ditto packing the court, admitting PR and DC as new states, and federalizing election laws.

I think whichever way a person votes is their right, but I also think those who vote for today's democrats are misguided as hell. Mostly cuz much of what the dems want to cannot be undone by later Congresses or administrations. Once the filibuster is gone, it's gone forever. Ditto packing the court, admitting PR and DC as new states, and federalizing election laws.

If they try to do it they have to try fast. The Republican House will never let that happen after they take charge in a few months.

Everyone has the right to vote how they wish be it Republican, Democrat or third party none are evil for doing so and should not be trashed for how they vote.

That all depends on why they voted the way they did. If you believe in light sentences for criminals, weakening our police departments, having more availability to recreational drugs in spite of our record number of OD deaths, then yes, you are evil.

You can't educate democrats
Sorry if not all humans agree with you. Do you hear yourself? We live in a society. Some people are liberal socially and or fiscally. Some people are conservative socially and or fiscally. Let me guess, you're conservative socially AND fiscally?

I'm a Democrat. But I may agree with you 100% on some things. 50% on most things. But never 100% on everything. So whenever I or another Republican disagrees with you, it's that you can't educate us? Get over yourself.

Sorry if not all humans agree with you. Do you hear yourself? We live in a society. Some people are liberal socially and or fiscally. Some people are conservative socially and or fiscally. Let me guess, you're conservative socially AND fiscally?

I'm a Democrat. But I may agree with you 100% on some things. 50% on most things. But never 100% on everything. So whenever I or another Republican disagrees with you, it's that you can't educate us? Get over yourself.

Depends on what education you're speaking of. For instance numbers tell the story when a city has a liberal DA or prosecutor that's giving breaks to violent criminals. Look at San Francisco. Shoplifting isn't a real crime unless you steal more than $1,000 per day. We on the right predicted what would happen which is stores closing because no business can survive taking that kind of loss. Do the liberals in SF finally realize that and change direction? No. You can't educate these people. They continue to let it happen and continue to lose businesses.

You can teach democrats because they can't think logically. You can however indoctrinate them and you are heavily indoctrinated.

Depends on what education you're speaking of. For instance numbers tell the story when a city has a liberal DA or prosecutor that's giving breaks to violent criminals. Look at San Francisco. Shoplifting isn't a real crime unless you steal more than $1,000 per day. We on the right predicted what would happen which is stores closing because no business can survive taking that kind of loss. Do the liberals in SF finally realize that and change direction? No. You can't educate these people. They continue to let it happen and continue to lose businesses.
Bingo

When you side with criminals over our police, you are evil.

When you side with weirdos indoctrinating our children in school without parental knowledge, you are evil.

When you side with a party that strives to take God out of society, you are evil.

When you make hundreds of millions suffer so you can put forth your political agenda like "green" you are evil.

You can educate them but you can't teach logic or common sense. It's somewhat of a gift. You either have that or you don't.

I agree. That's why you can't tell me one thing I made up. It's all true.
And that's just on THIS thread

Forum List

Back