Are people who vote differently from you evil?

Are people who vote differently from you evil?

• I vote Democrat, those who vote Republican are within their rights

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • I vote Democrat, those who vote Republican are misguided

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I vote Democrat, those who vote Republican are evil

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I vote Republican, those who vote Democrat are within their rights

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I vote Republican, those who vote Democrat are misguided

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I vote Republican, those who vote Democrat are evil

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
You can teach democrats because they can't think logically. You can however indoctrinate them and you are heavily indoctrinated.
Aren't we all?

I was never a gun nut. I see the need for abortion. I believe the scientists. I see the value in unions. Let's go green. The rich and corporations should pay more in taxes than they do today. I'm not religious.

I'm from Michigan. Perhaps the perception from a middle class person in MI is different than where you live. To me Republicans seem evil. Or wrong/greedy. Not evil. I think they love their country and neighbors. The white ones at least.

Aren't we all?

I was never a gun nut. I see the need for abortion. I believe the scientists. I see the value in unions. Let's go green. The rich and corporations should pay more in taxes than they do today. I'm not religious.

I'm from Michigan. Perhaps the perception from a middle class person in MI is different than where you live. To me Republicans seem evil. Or wrong/greedy. Not evil. I think they love their country and neighbors. The white ones at least.
If you call patriotism indoctrinated ok but that's not what you're suggesting.
You're an anti rights fascist
You support abortion but not willing to lead by example and become aborted?
Your let's go green will kill many unions, so much for your union support. Going green is fine when it is sustainable.
The rich are what keeps the economy alive. Have you ever worked for a poor person?
Democrats are evil because they try to take what isn't theirs to take.

Aren't we all?

why should people pay more taxes?

If you call patriotism indoctrinated ok but that's not what you're suggesting.
You're an anti rights fascist
You support abortion but not willing to lead by example and become aborted?
Your let's go green will kill many unions, so much for your union support. Going green is fine when it is sustainable.
The rich are what keeps the economy alive. Have you ever worked for a poor person?
Democrats are evil because they try to take what isn't theirs to take.
How am I anti rights fascist? You're just hurling words you don't understand.

I have to kill myself or I can't be for abortion? You're stupid.

Green workers should unionize.

Yes I respect the rich too. You guys act like it's us or them. We think it can be both of us. We just feel we deserve a bigger share of the pie.

Paying taxes is patriotic.

Yes I respect the rich too. You guys act like it's us or them. We think it can be both of us. We just feel we deserve a bigger share of the pie.

“we just feel we deserve a bigger share”

go get it.

seriously…stop asking the govt to take from me to give to you

go do something and contribute…

You support the party that pushes anti rights fascism, therefore you are an anti rights fascist.
You can't be a union supporter and be pro green. You make it about us or them

Meh.....people who vote differently than me are not evil, they might be a bunch of ignoramus or cretins LOL.....but evil? I don't know!:04:

People who vote cause the problems, because, no matter who wins, it is some creep wanting to have power over people and rob them.

When you make up shit about your political “enemies” you’re a total asshole
1400Wx1400H-1474790-0621-px.jpg

And that's just on THIS thread
Try actually refuting what he said. Ohhhh, you can't. Why, cause facts can't be refuted. They can be ignored as you and the rest of you contaminated people do.

Democrat leadership is evil……members of the blm, antifa democrat party brown shirts are evil…..the majority of the democrqt votimg base are clueless or fools.
republican leadership is evil. Members of KKK, neo-nazis, proud bois, oathbreakers are evil.

the majority of the republican voting base are clueless or fools.

I cannot even consider a democrat and the gop does a rotten job of encouraging me to vote for them. Therefore for the good of the nation I will vote 3rd party.
Here's another Republican pretending not to be a Republican. He can't defend them anymore but he is still brainwashed by them to think the other side is worse or just as bad.

At least you admit how bad the GOP is. At least we agree on that.

And the GOP loves it when you vote 3rd party. That's fine by them. It's just as good as not voting at all.

But I suspect you're another liar who holds his nose and votes GOP but tells us here you don't. Liars.

Here's another Republican pretending not to be a Republican. He can't defend them anymore but he is still brainwashed by them to think the other side is worse or just as bad.

At least you admit how bad the GOP is. At least we agree on that.

And the GOP loves it when you vote 3rd party. That's fine by them. It's just as good as not voting at all.

But I suspect you're another liar who holds his nose and votes GOP but tells us here you don't. Liars.
I find him to be liberal unlike you, he sees both sides as corrupt and both are hypocritical and the more people that start holding their line and standing up for principles instead of voting for the lesser of two evils the better.

BTW, because I voted third party, I had idiots, much like yourself claim IVoted for Trump and others say I voted for Biden because I went third party, I believe you might have been one of them.

Forum List

Back