Are Republicans "trying" to lose the 2016 presidential race?

Doesn't answer the question...

Where have Democrats called for a vote on moral beliefs? It is your claim

It clearly answered the question if you wanted to know the answer. It doesn't answer the question if you wanted to evade and deflect. Since you chose the latter, if I answer the question again, it's clear what you'll do again. At some point, RW, you need to move past fifth grade arguments.

You moved the goalposts and answered a different question

You made the assertion that Democrats routinely call for a vote on moral beliefs. you obviously can't support what you said

Kaz is a spas, but the dems constantly assert healthcare is a right. That's basing the argument on morality. So is saying the rich should pay a fair share in taxes.

kaz, just shut up. You have dug yourself in so deep you can never get out.
yeah kaz the spazz :eusa_hand:
If you are asking for big government to intervene on behalf of social Christian nationalism and virtue, then yea you are calling for "morality votes." You are a big government right wing statist progressive.

^ that

Jake is an idiot. I'm a libertarian who hates government, he knows that. He just argues 7 year old style. BTW, I'm not even a Christian.

Thank you for falling on a sword and proving my point that you created a strawman.

What strawman? Did you not make the claim that Democrats don't bat an eye when voting on morals? That implies they have. Since your claim is Demoracts vote so frequently on morals that they don't "bat an eye" when doing it, you should be able to provide at least three or four examples, yes?

He said I said they "routinely call" for morality votes, that isn't what "don't bat an eye" means. I did provide an answer before. If he wants me to expand on my answer, he has to accurately address what I said and not change to something I didn't say and still expect a serious answer. If he goes back and does that, I'm in.

Sorry, but your post implied frequency the way I read it. I missed this "moral vote" Democrats voted on "without batting an eye". That would be what?

Forum List

Back