Are Republicans "trying" to lose the 2016 presidential race?

The sadness rests that a statist right wing baiter like you can't see himself in the left wing mirror.

You are the same, no different.

:offtopic:

Exactly on topic. The far right is losing the party and will bring down the 2016 candidate if at all possible in a hissy fit. The GOP must bring more immigrants, women, and minorities to the party while decreasing the influence of the corporationists, the neo-cons, and the statist right wing social Christian nationalists that want big government to enforce their moral vision.

oh yeah?

Redfish believes he is a "small govt conservative" who also believes that majority beliefs should govern society's moral codes."

Redfish's beliefs, in fact, are those of a right wing statist social Christian nationalist. He is posing as a "conservative" when he wants big government to tell us all how to live morally.

Kaz thinks he is a libertarian but can't define it.

Yurt and the other chuckles are the rest of the clowns in the car.

And reasonable people wander why our Republican party is so dysfunctional.

this why most of the board believes you're a dishonest hack who pretends to be a republican...posts like this show what a dishonest imbecile you are.

i'm not republican, but yet...somehow i'm responsible for why the republican party is dysfunctional.

LMAO

Redfish believes he is a "small govt conservative" who also believes that majority beliefs should govern society's moral codes."

Redfish's beliefs, in fact, are those of a right wing statist social Christian nationalist. He is posing as a "conservative" when he wants big government to tell us all how to live morally.

this why most of the board believes you're a dishonest hack who pretends to be a republican...posts like this show what a dishonest imbecile you are.

i'm not republican, but yet...somehow i'm responsible for why the republican party is dysfunctional.

LMAO

The great majority of this Board disdains reactionaries like you and the rest of the chuckles. :lol:

You want the GOP to represent your crap idea of what America should be.

The sadness rests that a statist right wing baiter like you can't see himself in the left wing mirror.

You are the same, no different.

:offtopic:

Exactly on topic. The far right is losing the party and will bring down the 2016 candidate if at all possible in a hissy fit. The GOP must bring more immigrants, women, and minorities to the party while decreasing the influence of the corporationists, the neo-cons, and the statist right wing social Christian nationalists that want big government to enforce their moral vision.

If republicans simply followed this simple formula they’d start losing fewer elections.

And no, they wouldn’t become ‘democrats lite,’

LMAO

The great majority of this Board disdains reactionaries like you and the rest of the chuckles. :lol:

why is it you are too afraid to post in this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/304146-i-m-a-far-right-reactionary-because.html

i'm not a member of the GOP, yet, you somehow believe i want the GOP to represent my "crap ideas" for america....

i didn't realize supporting gay marriage, legalization of MJ, expanding medicare....are crap ideas

thanks for letting me know

LMAO

i'm not a member of the GOP,

Yep, you have nothing to say about the GOP

and fakey jakey cuts out the rest of my post because he is a lying chickenshit troll too afraid to support his claim about me being far right or a vile far right reactionary. poor lying jake.

i've gone from being responsible for the GOP's downfall...to "have nothing to say about the GOP"

:lol:

you can't even keep up with your lies they happen so quickly

i've gone from being responsible for the GOP's downfall...to "have nothing to say about the GOP"

This is why you fail, kid. You have nothing to say about the GOP, and after watching the reactionary right's fauxhatred and fauxrage the last 12 years, you will never be able to affect its future again.

The mainstream is reaching out to those who want a better America than the reactionaries: the women, the Hispanics, the minorities.

the lying chickenshit can't address my full post because he knows he is a liar...he is too skeered to try and show my political beliefs make me a far right reactionary

I WIN

AGAIN

Is Holder playing this for points. Yes.

Are the race baiters of the Right playing for points. Yes.

You can read it on the Board.

Here is something I think makes sense.

Right-wing gun nuts shoudn't praise Zimmerman Wayne Laugesen • Published: July 16, 2013 |

As a right wing, gun-toting, life member of the NRA, I am saddened and depressed about the death of Trayvon Martin - a story most of us would know nothing about, but for the media's attempt to concoct a hate crime.

Furthermore, this right-wing gun nut does not stand with George Zimmerman. Nor do I consider Martin a street thug responsible for his own death, as is argued by some fellow conservatives on talk radio.

I am a journalist, so trust me on this one. Like all others in my field, I know nothing special pertaining to the last-minute details involved in the killing of Martin. None of us was there. I hope the jurors were correct in their finding and in their application of Florida law. This one simply cannot be fixed at the courthouse.

My only semi-special connections to this case are these: 1. I have long advocated concealed carry and; 2. I have teenaged boys who wear hoodies and frequently walk to a nearby 7-Eleven for Skittles and ice tea.

Right-wing gun nuts shoudn't praise Zimmerman

So now that we agree this race card playing administration is trying to turn yet another death and tragedy into political points. disgraceful, but that's what they are made of.

again, I'll ask, what are the race baiting right wingers doing? I don't see them out rioting, demonstrating, calling for justice when justice has already been served. the court systems were just fine when OJ walked. now all of a sudden the system doesn't work. The prosecution had a hand in selecting the jury, now all of a sudden they are racist? I don't see any public instigating by the right. what is going on is strictly actions by the left.

I never said the admin was playing the race card, you did. Holder has to investigate for civil rights violations, but he won't find them, because race wasn't part of it. But he still has to look.

The right wing race baiters are playing the media game hard, just like here on the Board.

The other side has every right to demonstrate and yell just as loudly. As do you.

The context is that both extremes play the middle and the justice system.

No, the extreme gun right is playing stupidly also.

Last edited:
the lying chickenshit can't address my full post because he knows he is a liar

Because your chickenshit nonsense is just . . . that.

what chickenshit nonsense? why is it you refuse to explain how i'm a far right reactionary?
Yurt, Yurt, Yurt, sigh. I have many times, but you act as a recalcitrant school boy redeyed in the corner where you have been punished, still denying the behavior. Your sociopathy here is legendary.

and once again...jake can't explain why i'm a far right reactionary....and now i'm a sociopath

too funny

keep trolling jake....you only prove my point about you

and now i'm a sociopath

Your own words, yes.

now you're resorting to cutting off my post in order to lie...

how cute

btw...you do realize what an idiot you look like for never once explaining how i'm a far right reactionary...and now you look like an even bigger idiot for claiming i'm a sociopath...it really cracks up me up that you don't see this

then again, you're a troll and you lie constantly and are a far left wing nutter.

Your own words, yes.

now you're resorting to cutting off my post in order to lie...
A post may be cut and the poster's name deleted to make sure the post is remaining true to the point.

The point is that your sociopathy is on display.

but they were not my words...they were YOUR words

so, yes, you did in fact break the rules by dishonestly changing my post

unlike you, i'm not going to run crying to the mods

btw...still nothing from you on how i'm a far right reactionary

pussy

Forum List

Back