Are Republicans "trying" to lose the 2016 presidential race?

Who is asking government to overrule the courts?

a few thousand rioters, al sharpton, half of hollywood, 90% of the liberals on this board. for starters

Demonstrators are not rioters. Hollywood is fantasy. I have read of no one on this Board asking the government to overturn the courts.

when they punch an old women in the face i'd call them rioters. mmmmm, you are missing a lot of posts in that case

a few thousand rioters, al sharpton, half of hollywood, 90% of the liberals on this board. for starters

Demonstrators are not rioters. Hollywood is fantasy. I have read of no one on this Board asking the government to overturn the courts.

when they punch an old women in the face i'd call them rioters. mmmmm, you are missing a lot of posts in that case

mmm, I have seen riots. These are public disorders with some assaults. You are deliberately overplaying your description of the events.

No one is going to put Zimmerman in jail for allegedly murdering Martin.

Holder won't try Zimmerman for civil rights violations because there is no evidence that the shooting was racial.

Now. . . who is calling for the government to overrule the courts? That sounds like social Christian nationalists or the KKK trying to get government to overturn the courts on abortion or segregation.

mmm, I have seen riots. These are public disorders with some assaults. You are deliberately overplaying your description of the events.

No one is going to put Zimmerman in jail for allegedly murdering Martin.

Holder won't try Zimmerman for civil rights violations because there is no evidence that the shooting was racial.

Now. . . who is calling for the government to overrule the courts? That sounds like social Christian nationalists or the KKK trying to get government to overturn the courts on abortion or segregation.

of course he won't, because he can't. zimmerman is clearly innocent. this should already be a dead issue, over and done with. but it isn't. and why? because the race baiters on the left can not leave it alone. they will continue to aggitate until they can convince someone to take some sort of action against zimmerman. so zimmerman is clearly innocent. we both agree on that. what good. or I should say, what right can possible come from aggitating and belaying this issue?

Race baiters on the right and left can't leave it alone. Check.

Gun nuts and anti-gun nuts can't leave it alone. Check.

Who is "they" that will take actions against Zimmerman? Spoonman, no one will take actions.

The evil is to be found on both sides. As always, Spoonman.

Race baiters on the right and left can't leave it alone. Check.

Gun nuts and anti-gun nuts can't leave it alone. Check.

Who is "they" that will take actions against Zimmerman? Spoonman, no one will take actions.

The evil is to be found on both sides. As always, Spoonman.

the game is over. Why doesn't holder just come out and say no action will be taken? Ah, because he want's to see the aggitation continue.

What actions are being taken by race baiters on the right?

Is Holder playing this for points. Yes.

Are the race baiters of the Right playing for points. Yes.

You can read it on the Board.

Here is something I think makes sense.

Right-wing gun nuts shoudn't praise Zimmerman Wayne Laugesen • Published: July 16, 2013 |

As a right wing, gun-toting, life member of the NRA, I am saddened and depressed about the death of Trayvon Martin - a story most of us would know nothing about, but for the media's attempt to concoct a hate crime.

Furthermore, this right-wing gun nut does not stand with George Zimmerman. Nor do I consider Martin a street thug responsible for his own death, as is argued by some fellow conservatives on talk radio.

I am a journalist, so trust me on this one. Like all others in my field, I know nothing special pertaining to the last-minute details involved in the killing of Martin. None of us was there. I hope the jurors were correct in their finding and in their application of Florida law. This one simply cannot be fixed at the courthouse.

My only semi-special connections to this case are these: 1. I have long advocated concealed carry and; 2. I have teenaged boys who wear hoodies and frequently walk to a nearby 7-Eleven for Skittles and ice tea.

Right-wing gun nuts shoudn't praise Zimmerman

How do you vote on moral beliefs?

If the majority of the population believes slavery is moral, then society should accept their beliefs?

If you're a Democrat, you don't bat an eye to vote on moral beliefs.
However, libertarians believe that people should be free to do what they want, as long as they infringe on each other's rights. Obviously slavery infringes on other people's rights. I mean duh.

Example?

How are Democrats different than Republicans on social issues other than abortion and cursing on television? Then Democrats force everyone to pay for an immoral welfare State which fosters dependency. A tort system which punishes the innocent and rewards the guilty. And in intolerance in the the name of "tolerance," Democrats restrict the freedom to worship for Christians and Jews.

There is no morality in liberalism. Then again, there's no liberal in liberalism either. You're a totalitarian State ideology.

Who is asking government to overrule the courts?

Where have they asked government to overrule the courts?

what exactly do they want when they claim that TM did not get justice? what exactly do they want when the demand that the DOJ find some reason to go after GZ?

They don't like the verdict and want to find some way to overturn it, or to "get even"

what exactly do they want when they claim that TM did not get justice? what exactly do they want when the demand that the DOJ find some reason to go after GZ? They don't like the verdict and want to find some way to overturn it, or to "get even"

Much like you wanks of the far right and those of the far left when a George Bush or a Barak Obama get elected, and the wanks don't like it. They act just like those who don't like Zimmerman, who think somehow the law or the election did not come out right.

If you're a Democrat, you don't bat an eye to vote on moral beliefs.
However, libertarians believe that people should be free to do what they want, as long as they infringe on each other's rights. Obviously slavery infringes on other people's rights. I mean duh.

Example?

How are Democrats different than Republicans on social issues other than abortion and cursing on television? Then Democrats force everyone to pay for an immoral welfare State which fosters dependency. A tort system which punishes the innocent and rewards the guilty. And in intolerance in the the name of "tolerance," Democrats restrict the freedom to worship for Christians and Jews.

There is no morality in liberalism. Then again, there's no liberal in liberalism either. You're a totalitarian State ideology.

Doesn't answer the question...

Where have Democrats called for a vote on moral beliefs? It is your claim

what exactly do they want when they claim that TM did not get justice? what exactly do they want when the demand that the DOJ find some reason to go after GZ? They don't like the verdict and want to find some way to overturn it, or to "get even"

Much like you wanks of the far right and those of the far left when a George Bush or a Barak Obama get elected, and the wanks don't like it. They act just like those who don't like Zimmerman, who think somehow the law or the election did not come out right.

wrong again. the vast majority of the people accepted the fact that a majority of voters chose obama and bush--twice.

the people get what they vote for. But when a trial is completed and a verdict handed down, its over, just like an election.

but the left wing race baiters continue to stir the pot and incite rioters. Obama had a chance to be a real president on this issue, but he chose to join the mob. I guess thats what chicago thugs do. its really quite sad.

but the left wing race baiters continue to stir the pot and incite rioters..

The sadness rests that a statist right wing baiter like you can't see himself in the left wing mirror.

You are the same, no different.

The sadness rests that a statist right wing baiter like you can't see himself in the left wing mirror.

:offtopic:

The Republicans haven't begun yet because they haven't found a strong leader with charisma and who can withstand or wishes to withstand the juggernaut. Without that, what's left?

Wait another year. If there's no one out in the forefront in another year, then the Republicans would do well to start hoping.

Then the Republicans better start praying for a very bad economy or watch Hillary win.

So hoping and praying but no change and praying for disaster in order to win is no great shakes either.

So I hope but don't pray.

Last edited:

:offtopic:

Exactly on topic. The far right is losing the party and will bring down the 2016 candidate if at all possible in a hissy fit. The GOP must bring more immigrants, women, and minorities to the party while decreasing the influence of the corporationists, the neo-cons, and the statist right wing social Christian nationalists that want big government to enforce their moral vision.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back