Are the FBI obligated to report?

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
The FBI are conducting a background investigation, not a criminal investigation. And nothing in the Kavvy saga appears to be a federal crime so the FBI would have no jurisdiction to pursue a criminal matter anyway. But through this whole thing we've learned that Maryland has not statute of limitations for sexual assault. Shouldn't the FBI be expected to turn over their findings to local law enforcement if they collect enough information to warrant criminal charges? Won't it be grand to have a Supreme Court justice under criminal investigation for sexual assault?

Why are the cultists so horny for Kavvy?

The FBI are conducting a background investigation, not a criminal investigation. And nothing in the Kavvy saga appears to be a federal crime so the FBI would have no jurisdiction to pursue a criminal matter anyway. But through this whole thing we've learned that Maryland has not statute of limitations for sexual assault. Shouldn't the FBI be expected to turn over their findings to local law enforcement if they collect enough information to warrant criminal charges? Won't it be grand to have a Supreme Court justice under criminal investigation for sexual assault?

The FBI investigates....and they turn over their findings to the committee during a background investigation.
Why isn't Dr Ford filing a warrant for Kavanaugh's arrest?

The FBI investigates....and they turn over their findings to the committee during a background investigation.

For starters, because private citizens don't file warrants for arrest.

so you finally admit this wasnt the fbi's job?

Not the FBI's job to do a background check? Or a criminal investigation?

Did you ever once see me say that the FBI should do a criminal investigation? Hell, I don't think I've hardly said anything about the FBI even reopening the background investigation. Mostly, I've been saying that the most important thing is to evaluate Kavvy's honesty and trustworthiness, and that we already have enough information to know that Kavvy has been dishonest throughout his entire confirmation.

Did you ever once see me say that the FBI should do a criminal investigation? Hell, I don't think I've hardly said anything about the FBI even reopening the background investigation. Mostly, I've been saying that the most important thing is to evaluate Kavvy's honesty and trustworthiness, and that we already have enough information to know that Kavvy has been dishonest throughout his entire confirmation.
so you want the fbi to look into something where your mind is already made up anyway.

fucking liberals.

How to File a Criminal Complaint in the District Court of Maryland

Step Three: How to Complete the Application

This application will help the commissioner determine whether or not there is probable cause for charges to be filed. Therefore, you must provide adequate and accurate information.

• Who– Under Complainant list your name and contact information. Under Defendant, identify the person you are accusing of committing the crime.
  • Description– Describe the defendant as accurately as possible. It is important to provide as much detailed information as possible.
  • When– State the time, day, month and year of the crime.
  • Where- State the exact street address of the crime. This must include city, county and state. Provide as much information as possible and state whether the incident occurred in a public or private place.
  • What– State exactly what was done to you or the minor in your custody. If property was taken, describe it and its value. If property was damaged or destroyed, state the original cost and the replacement cost. If you do not know an exact detail pertaining to this section, estimate it as accurately as possible.
  • Why– Include any information you may have regarding why the acccused intended to commit a criminal act.
  • How- In this section, you are required to state, as descriptively as possible, exactly how the defendant committed the offense. For example, if you or a minor in your custody were assaulted, were you struck with a fist, a flat hand, kicked or pushed, or were you struck with an object, such as a pipe?

To file the complaint she must state........When and Where.................has she done so..............LOL

They won't find anything.

They won't find anything.
Liberals are too stupid to realize that. They're like children on Christmas eve hoping to see Santa

so you want the fbi to look into something where your mind is already made up anyway.

fucking liberals.
fucking conservatives. They would and will and have sold their souls for a justice on the court who will vote to keep the President out of the hot seat if anything comes of the Russia investigation.

I repeat..............when and where...........in order to file a complaint Ford needs that information..........how the hell hard is it to figure out which freaking house this happened at given it was a life changing incident..........How the hell could she forget where that is.....................

Your side wants justice..............fine...................the burden of proof is on Christine Ford.............and why should we consider her credible if she can't even tell us which house it is at...................she should have known that..........period.

They would and will and have sold their souls for a justice on the court who will vote to keep the President out of the hot seat if anything comes of the Russia investigation.

And that's what it all comes down to, doesn't it? That's why they're so horny for Kavvy. That's why they won't do what would have been the common sense thing, which is to move on with another conservative judge. They want this person because this is the one person who gives them the best chance to weaponize the judiciary to protect their Lord and Savior.

fucking liberals.
fucking conservatives. They would and will and have sold their souls for a justice on the court who will vote to keep the President out of the hot seat if anything comes of the Russia investigation.
I want him on the court to keep the leftist judges off. I don't give a fuck if he played spin the bottle at 17 and Quarters in college. I also don't give a shit what his opinion of Trump is.

Why did Ford not file any kind of complaint? Because when you file a complaint that is proved false you can come under legal troubles.

Funny that everyone that was supposed to have been at that party has sworn that a. Never happened. b. No such party c. Never was at a party with Kavanaugh.

Yet you are crazy enough to assume that Kavanaugh was a liar and guilty.

For starters, because private citizens don't file warrants for arrest.
They file complaints. Interestingly she has not. Wonder why....

fucking liberals.

NOthing will come of the Russian "investigation", it is a fantasy.

Even if you don't believe that, we do.

We are not making our decisions based on your beliefs.

She is willing to wreck the lives of two families, turn the nation inside out but actually persue justice for a percieved injustice? That's just a bridge too far....

You leftists are so damn stupid its embarrassing

They would and will and have sold their souls for a justice on the court who will vote to keep the President out of the hot seat if anything comes of the Russia investigation.

And that's what it all comes down to, doesn't it? That's why they're so horny for Kavvy. That's why they won't do what would have been the common sense thing, which is to move on with another conservative judge. They want this person because this is the one person who gives them the best chance to weaponize the judiciary to protect their Lord and Savior.
That is utter Horse Hockey...............

This type of tactic has been used in confirmation processes before........Thomas and Bork.........
So we see it as another attack for political reasons.........since your side has cried wolf before on the same issue we quite frankly don't believe you anymore. Because slanderous lies have become too common place in the political spectrum. The way this was handled was Negligent..........Information was withheld since July..........The Committee was not informed..........and as soon as Ford came forward she went public. Had this been done in a timely fashion in July or August it would have given the committee time to investigate the so called accusation. And that is all it is at this point........an accusation. Until evidence is presented to back up her Criminal Complaint then there is no case.

Why should we consider the timing of the LEAK right at the vote anything other than political............
Why can't they give specifics of When and Where this happened.........the House at the minimum.....
Democrats have openly stated they are trying to delay this nomination until after the elections.....and have openly stated that they will vote No........so I see this at a stalling attempt by the Dems to drag the process on............

Show the evidence and witnesses backing the story...............They have known about it since July...........where is the evidence.........
She was afraid of flying..........but flew anyway........and in her activism she flew.............they offered to interview her there.........she refused......why????

Forum List

Back