Are the Great Reagan's words the Holy Scriptures of the future?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
All that I have heard from the Great is simple, clear and absolutely right. This is the wisdom of the millennia. I think he was a Prophet sent to us from Heaven.

Nope. His brand of common sense is largely overlooked and even scorned by the Trumpians that have almost totally corrupted that party.

• Banned
Nope. His brand of common sense is largely overlooked and even scorned by the Trumpians that have almost totally corrupted that party.
Actually, they complitely destroyed Party. GOP doesn't exist anymore, it's only a lable now

• Banned
Reagan, like Trump fails the Traditionalist Conservatism test and has no place as we move forward in society.
As far as I understand, "traditional conservatism" is the conservatism of the left Euroаfags. GOP has never been in their ranks.

BTW, sweet Trumpy corresponds to the Eurofag- conservatives well enough.

Oops. Guess I was trying to be nice. You are pretty much correct and the level of scorn against remaining traditional Republicans is huge.

As far as I understand, "traditional conservatism" is the conservatism of the left Euroаfags. GOP has never been in their ranks
Read what I wrote… TRADITIONALIST Conservatism. Not Traditional Conservatism. Traditional Conservatism is about 70 years old. Traditionslist Conservatism is the intent to bring back the ideals and values of Medieval Europe thst this nation was founded on

• Banned
Traditionslist Conservatism is the intent to bring back the ideals and values of Medieval Europe thst this nation was founded on
Specify which medieval Europe: Europe of the reign of chivalry or the period of the Gothic and the Inquisition?

TRADITIONALIST Conservatism
Wikipedia says that traditionalist conservatism is the same as classical. Its founder was Edmund Burke, a supporter of the Оld Оrder, an opponent of the Great French Revolution and foundation of USA. That is, this is a supporter of slavery and totalitarianism, the opposition to the GOP and in fact is exactly what I was talking about - a European totalitarian whore. Biden represents him in the US now.

The era of the Norman conquests of England and Sicily until the early to mid 1300s.
That is, Gothic, obscurantism and the Inquisition, as I said. What makes you think the GOP has ever stuck with this?

…That is, this is a supporter of slavery and totalitarianism, the opposition to the GOP…
In many ways, yes. The Republic that was founded here was as much of a mistake as a Democracy would have been. The average human being, whether it be in 2000 BC, 1776 CE or 2022 CE, is not capable of making proper decisions for themselves. We need to be ruled by those who can ensure proper Society continued (or is returned in our case) in perpetuity.

In many ways, yes. The Republic that was founded here was as much of a mistake as a Democracy would have been. The average human being, whether it be in 2000 BC, 1776 CE or 2022 CE, is not capable of making proper decisions for themselves. We need to be ruled by those who can ensure proper Society continued (or is returned in our case) in perpetuity.
It all depends on who exactly is the elite. The aristocracy of the patricians, the Aryan military aristocracy, was essentially a tribal system, and the "fathers" were responsible for the "children", and this was right.

But the "classical" conservatism of Europe is based not on the aristocratic system of the noble Aryan Patriarchs, but on moneybags and swindlers from among the plebeians. After democracy the Republic, the plebeians created a slave-owning Rome. Ochlocracy is a period of transition to slavery. And there's nothing "right"

Forum List

Back