Are we still a British colony?

The defeat was ultimately so embarrassing for Britain that the British representatives to the Treaty of Paris refused to sit for the portrait commemorating the event. And quietly, perhaps, Britain eventually acknowledged the reasons behind the loss of the colonies in the Durham Report on British North America in 1839, advocating for a form of self-governing in the remaining colonies. Additionally, the resources that had once been put into American could now be diverted to Canada, the Caribbean, Australia, and New Zealand, allowing the British Empire to continue its growth and influence all over the world.

Treaty of Paris:

"The Congress of the Confederation will "earnestly recommend" to state legislatures to recognize the rightful owners of all confiscated lands and "provide for the restitution of all estates, rights, and properties, which have been confiscated belonging to British subjects" (Loyalists);"

I mean I have nothing against the Queen, in fact I have a lot of respect for her as a person, how she truly stayed away from politics and taking sides, didn't stick her nose into things she was supposed to, or make inflammatory or confrontational statements, all of which helped serve as a uniting force for her nation for so many decades.

But last I checked we fought her ancestors and defeated them. And she wasn't a Ghandi or Mother Teresa either, both of which didn't get half the attention she's gotten so far. So then why are we being exposed to non stop media coverage about her passing and her life etc. as if one of our leaders has passed away? It's mystifying. I would understand if you're a UK citizen or a resident, or the US was officially part of the Commonwealth but it's not.
Research into what happened just after we defeated them. Here's a little. PO'ed King called due on loans to plantation owners.... George WA, 1st pres, freemason, made the deal. ... Bank England? Rothchild? US INC vs United States of America? Good reading and vids.

Ofc I don't think you said that. You wanna go, motherfucker? I'm your Huckleberry.
We fought George III for independence, Queen Elizabeth was a direct relative, three generations away. Look it up.

What relation was Queen Elizabeth II to King George III ?
George III was her 3rd great grandfather. If you you follow the line of succession on her grandfather's side - George VI (father), George V (grandfather), Edward VII (great grandfather), Victoria (2nd great grandmother) , Edward Duke of Kent (3rd great grandfather), George III (4th great grandfather) - then he was her 4th great grandfather. However her grandmother Queen Mary of Teck was also descended from George III - she and George V were 2nd cousins once removed. If you follow Queen Elizabeth's line through her grandmother - George VI (father), Queen Mary (grandmother), Mary Adelaide (great grandmother), Adolphus of Hanover (2nd great grandfather), George III (3rd great-grandfather) - he is more closely related as her 3rd great grandfather.

The stock market is doing fine, quit your whining.
Greatest crash in the market in maybe 30 years due to Biden's idiotic policies, while Biden and the Dems were celebrating passing more of the same idiotic policies. :lmao:

Biden's handlers are showing signs of major desperation, making him run around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Last week it was Biden giving a speech reminiscent of Hitler. Funny part is watching him step into in, because his handlers are radical commie fascists completely out of touch with reality. It's probably going to get even worse, as we head closer to the elections and Democrats get even more desperate.

Seems we fought an 8-year war in the 18th century for naught. The 21st anniversary of September 11th was given short shrift by the media for coverage of the British queen who had passed away three days earlier.

Greatest crash in the market in maybe 30 years due to Biden's idiotic policies, while Biden and the Dems were celebrating passing more of the same idiotic policies.

Biden's handlers are showing signs of major desperation, making him run around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Last week it was Biden giving a speech reminiscent of Hitler. Funny part is watching him step into in, because his handlers are radical commie fascists completely out of touch with reality. It's probably going to get even worse, as we head closer to the elections and Democrats get even more desperate.

Actually, more like a minor correction. Now, if you want to see a Crash, go back to 2008 or 2001, those were crashes.

Actually, more like a minor correction. Now, if you want to see a Crash, go back to 2008 or 2001, those were crashes.
Eh whatever, certainly not a time to pat yourself on the back and play the fiddle while inflation came roaring back and the market experiences the 7th worst ”correction” in its history. It seems like Biden and the Democrats never miss an opportunity to make themselves look like out of touch incompetent fools.

like during the civil war when democrats fought like hell to keep their negro slaves?
Never believe anything the Left preaches about “racism”. Democrats recently had an ex KKK leader named Robert Byrd as their longest serving senator, who became best friends with Biden, Obama, and the Clintons. They all came to his funeral and wept and eulogized him. His statue still stands in the halls of the senate. Not one peep out of these holier than thou Leftards to take it down. Yet they want Lincoln and Washington‘s to be taken down, and have already defaced and taken down so many.

Ku Klux Klan​

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.[11][15]

As a young boy, Byrd had witnessed his adoptive father walk in a Klan parade in Matoaka, West Virginia.[26] While growing up, Byrd had heard that "the Klan defended the American way of life against racemixers and communists".[27] He then wrote to Joel L. Baskin, Grand Dragon of the Realm of Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware, who responded that he would come and organize a chapter when Byrd had recruited 150 people.[26]

It was Baskin who told Byrd, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[28] Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[15] When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[15][29]

In December 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.
— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[15][30]none

In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to Samuel Green, the Ku Klux Klan's Grand Wizard, stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[31] The same year, he was encouraged to run for the West Virginia House of Delegates by the Klan's grand dragon; Byrd won, and took his seat in January 1947.[32][33]

Eh whatever, certainly not a time to pat yourself on the back and play the fiddle while inflation came roaring back and the market experiences the 7th worst ”correction” in its history. It seems like Biden and the Democrats never miss an opportunity to make themselves look like out of touch incompetent fools.

Wait, you just said it was the worst drop in 30 years, now you are backpeddling to "7th worst correction".

Forum List

Back