Are We Supposed To Harden Walmarts and Grocery Stores, Too?

Yet you were unable to show that.

Maybe you should stick to posting facts that we can both agree on, not your baseless opinions.

Okay, so I posted a legitimate listings of school violence. In that listing it showed many attackers were people under the age of 21 with firearms, and you say I was unable to prove that age restrictions don't stop the ability for those under the age of 21 to get firearms? If that doesn't prove my claim, then WTF does?

Okay, so I posted a legitimate listings of school violence. In that listing it showed many attackers were people under the age of 21 with firearms, and you say I was unable to prove that age restrictions don't stop the ability for those under the age of 21 to get firearms?
Correct. You were able to show that age restrictions don’t work sometimes. You were not able to show that age restrictions don’t work all the time.

The fact that something happens sometimes does not indicate that it always happens.

If you show that I eat pizza sometimes that doesn’t prove that I eat pizza all the time.

This has already been explained.

If you would listen to yourself you would see that you’re only confirming what I said.

You’re just angry and emotional. Luckily there are Republicans out there who aren’t as irrational as you are.

Idiot.
This level of discussion is probably way over your head, but here you go:

I am "eliciting". That's what I'm doing.

Look it up. Google is your friend.

Looks like the bipartisan committee came to an agreement. Included in that agreement is a more expansive background checks for people between 18 and 21.

Unfortunately, I doubt this makes it through the Senate vote. But there’s progress being made in seeing that more and more Republicans are recognizing that we need to address the disproportionate amount of violence that comes from people in this age range.

Correct. You were able to show that age restrictions don’t work sometimes. You were not able to show that age restrictions don’t work all the time.

The fact that something happens sometimes does not indicate that it always happens.

If you show that I eat pizza sometimes that doesn’t prove that I eat pizza all the time.

This has already been explained.

And as I have explained, the fact that it doesn't work over 50% of the time IS most of the time. Your argument is as stupid as saying some drunk smashed his car and hurt people in another car, but thousands of drunks drove home that same night without a problem therefore drinking and driving isn't a bad thing.

A couple of Republicans have and they will be thrown out next primary.
John Cornyn (Texas)
Thom Tillis (North Carolina)
Rob Portman (Ohio)
Roy Blunt (Missouri)
Susan Collins (Maine)
Mitt Romney (Utah)
Marco Rubio (Florida)
Lindsey Graham (South Carolina)
Pat Toomey (Pennsylvania)
Bill Cassidy (Louisiana)

Let's see what happens to them. I believe Toomey is stepping down already. Cassidy, Collins, Romney, an Toomey all voted to impeach Trump.

Nice to see that some Republicans can be reasonable.

Didn’t happen in Florida.

I'm sure it will happen here. Florida voters voted for their legislation. But the best part is we will be back here rubbing your nose in it when it doesn't work, and we know it's not going to do shit. It's all political theater and even the Republican Senators know that. So the next school shooting topic it would be wise for you not to participate. Because somebody is going to bypass these so-called red flag laws, somebody is going to pass this extensive background check, somebody is going to kill a bunch of kids in an unsecured school building, and if you're around, the first thing I'm going to ask you is what went wrong?

I'm sure it will happen here. Florida voters voted for their legislation. But the best part is we will be back here rubbing your nose in it when it doesn't work, and we know it's not going to do shit. It's all political theater and even the Republican Senators know that. So the next school shooting topic it would be wise for you not to participate. Because somebody is going to bypass these so-called red flag laws, somebody is going to pass this extensive background check, somebody is going to kill a bunch of kids in an unsecured school building, and if you're around, the first thing I'm going to ask you is what went wrong?
And I’ll explain to you that none of this is meant to stop every single shooting. It’s meant to reduce the amount of them.

I‘ve explained this numerous times but you can’t seem to distinguish the difference between “always” and “sometimes”.

Forum List

Back