Are white conservative Christians the new Jews

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
I am seeing an eerie similarity of utter hate and contempt that I never knew was possible .
It feels like 1930s Germany . The Spanish Inquisition. The witch trials of 16th century Germany . Roman inq

Are you the new JEWS ???

I am seeing an eerie similarity of utter hate and contempt that I never knew was possible .
1) Hate and Contempt is directed at all men -- not just white Conservative ones. Minority men suffer more contempt as they are pushed out of Conservative circles and thus are stuck in the Left.

2) Holocaust has no historical parallel. Discrimination we face is significant, but not at the level of Holocaust or Slavery.

It feels like 1930s Germany . The Spanish Inquisition. The witch trials of 16th century Germany . Roman inq

Are you the new JEWS ???

They've always been Jewish. Christianity is just another sect of Judaism.

Whites are the new Jews. Christians just increase the degree of hatred from blind to foaming at the mouth.

The object of the crazy is certainly white women more than white men. If white women object to being eradicated they are called TERFS and subject to attack at any time.

Whites are the new Jews. Christians just increase the degree of hatred from blind to foaming at the mouth.

The object of the crazy is certainly white women more than white men. If white women object to being eradicated they are called TERFS and subject to attack at any time.
Sorry, I am a Buddist.

1) Hate and Contempt is directed at all men -- not just white Conservative ones. Minority men suffer more contempt as they are pushed out of Conservative circles and thus are stuck in the Left.

2) Holocaust has no historical parallel. Discrimination we face is significant, but not at the level of Holocaust or Slavery.
Welcome Back😊

Give it a couple more False Flags and maybe the tranny class become the oppressed and the demons .

Forum List

Back