Are you a Joe Biden supporter?

Are you a supporter of Joe Biden?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Stupid Poll.

When I find an Honest Politician, I might support that Politician.
That rules out ALMOST every Current Day Politician, including Biden and Trump.

No Way pos34/45 will get my vote. Never.

Curious to see who actually will say they support Joe Biden as a viable choice for POTUS.
I am not certified let alone have the clearance to support Big Joe. Like Hillary, I imagine ole Joe has plenty of supporters to make sure he does not fall over. I notice that his supporters are keeping him away form ANY STAIRS BIG TIME!

Curious to see who actually will say they support Joe Biden as a viable choice for POTUS.

Oh, I'm definitely voting for Joe.

I tend to support candidates that don't call for termination of the constitution. Or threaten election officials.

• Banned

I tend to support candidates that don't call for termination of the constitution. Or threaten election officials.
Yet you didn’t register your vote in the poll.
Telling, that.

So far only former guys turned pussified and tarded have selected yes. Combined they're Crapperlesh, say yes.

People, this is a Joe Biden supporter

drive-medical-walkers-10257bl-1-64_600.jpg

You are unlikely to be publicly allowed to name the many people in his medical support team .

Joe is the guy who is breaking the Constitution constantly. Do I REALLY need to list the times he has done this? As for threatening elections, Joe is the only guy who is trying to throw his opponent in prison.

Joe is the guy who is breaking the Constitution constantly. Do I REALLY need to list the times he has done this? As for threatening elections, Joe is the only guy who is trying to throw his opponent in prison.
Yes you do. Because it’s total bullshit

I won't be voting for Joe Biden.

And I'd love to tell him to his face why.

But the term "supporter" is misleading.

I am going to be voting for Donald Trump.

Am I a "Trump Supporter" ? Not in the sense that I am thrilled with the guy and he brings a lot of baggage.

Of course, I detest most of congress and the way the democrats are trying to destroy America.

I don't think Trump cares.....but I don't think he's as energetic as they are.

Forum List

Back