Are you a Joe Biden supporter?

Are you a supporter of Joe Biden?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Curious to see who actually will say they support Joe Biden as a viable choice for POTUS.
I think this sums it up for the left:

Obama once said, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up" and yet Obama, like many other democrats, will gladly pull the lever or fill in the bubble for Biden this November.

Since the alternative is an infamous criminal, and illiberal traitor to our liberal democracy, Donald "The Benedict" Trump, I will vote for Milquetoast Joe.

Since the alternative is an infamous criminal, and illiberal traitor to our liberal democracy, Donald "The Benedict" Trump, I will vote for Milquetoast Joe.
Yep.

There's a difference between voting for someone because the alternative is so bad, and actually supporting them.

And there has never been a better example of that, than right now.

The poll didn’t ask who you were voting for, dummy. It only asked if you’re a Biden supporter or not. Do try to keep up.

Stupid Poll.

When I find an Honest Politician, I might support that Politician.
That rules out ALMOST every Current Day Politician, including Biden and Trump.

No Way pos34/45 will get my vote. Never.
This.

If the GOP had not scraped the very worst pile of goo from the bottom of their slimy barrel, I might have considered voting Republican again.

But no.

They shoved aside Haley, DeSantis, Pence, and several other viable halfway decent candidates to nominate a convicted mob boss who is responsible for the deaths of a million Americans and who assembled the most corrupt Administration in history, bar none.

Those chose the most evil, Satan-adjacent, fucker they had on their roster.

So fuck the GOP. Fuck 'em forever.

As for Democrats, I voted for one Democrat my entire life, and that was only because Bill Buckley asked us to.

These Trumptards don't even know who that is.

I will not vote for Biden. Biden's ego prevented him from stepping aside to make way for a younger candidate. It would not matter who that candidate is, they would be 20 points ahead of Trump right now. It would be a runaway election. The Democrat would win 40 states, if not more.

But Biden's ego has resulted with this old fucker being TIED with the WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY.

What the ever loving FUCK!?!?

We're in the Twilight Zone.

Yep.

There's a difference between voting for someone because the alternative is so bad, and actually supporting them.

And there has never been a better example of that, than right now.
Biden has decades of government experience, and as President he has shown he knows how to get shit done, even with an obstructionist cult in the way.

But there is an even chance he will stroke out in his next term, and that would leave us with Harris.

Harris is in no way ready to be President. The only saving grace would be the able people Biden has surrounded the office with who also know how to get shit done.

I could be wrong about Harris. People were wrong about LBJ when he took over. LBJ ended up being able to get more shit done than JFK was.

Like Biden, LBJ had a lot of experience in Congress and knew where all the levers were.

Harris doesn't. Let's hope Biden is tutoring her.

Biden has decades of government experience, and as President he has shown he knows how to get shit done, even with an obstructionist cult in the way.

But there is an even chance he will stroke out in his next term, and that would leave us with Harris.

Harris is in no way ready to be President. The only saving grace would be the able people Biden has surrounded the office with who also know how to get shit done.

I could be wrong about Harris. People were wrong about LBJ when he took over. LBJ ended up being able to get more shit done than JFK was.

Like Biden, LBJ had a lot of experience in Congress and knew where all the levers were.

Harris doesn't. Let's hope Biden is tutoring her.
My first choice would be for someone else to jump in with Biden's blessing. Who? I have no freakin' idea.

I think in a practical sense, there would be more than enough people around Harris with the experience, knowledge and temperament to advise her well. And I do believe that she would grow into the position, unlike the orange child. But yeah, she doesn't strike me as a strong choice in a vacuum.

Regardless, right now Trump is ahead in the swing states. So until and unless something changes, I'm just assuming he'll win.

I dont support incestuous pedophiles that are racist, threaten to fight civilians, senile to the point of getting lost on a sidewalk and shaking hands with people that are not there. Or habitual liars, people that put our countries defense below DEI of the mentally ill etc
So, no.
Despite what narcissistic frauds say, voting for someone is showing support for them and their policies. Dont let them gaslight you.

It's hard to fathom that we have the choices we do. Until that changes there will be no improvement in the nation.

Forum List

Back