Are you against teaching CRT, or are you a colored supremacist?

If you want to be Communist racist prick you chose CRT——-that’s where you learn to hate those crackers in the end it all loses.

It turns all the races on each other , ppl are to stupid to understand that is what this means, they sugar coat it with magical words like the WEF who know the populations IQ is so low they can now pull it all off.

How do you know the IQ are so low in the intelligence chart if you can con ppl there are more than 2 sexes there’s a problem Houston. The intelligence levels have dropped since mask wearing too by the way.

So hell NO I would never choose this racist made up bs and most ppl are on to this trash anyway.

Last edited:
I'm on the side of truth, justice, and the Catonian way.

1650045158258.png

If you want to be Communist racist prick you chose CRT——-that’s where you learn to hate those crackers in the end it all loses.

It turns all the races on each other , ppl are to stupid to understand that is what this means, they sugar coat it with magical words like the WEF who know the populations IQ is so low they can now pull it all off.

How do you know the IQ are so low in the intelligence chart if you can con ppl there are more than 2 sexes there’s a problem Houston. The intelligence levels have dropped since mask wearing too by the way.

So hell NO I would never choose this racist made up bs and most ppl are on to this trash anyway.
I bet you didn't know what CRT is last year.

Marx was a racist so that blows a load over your attempt to look smart.
You are correct, Marx was an ardent racist

You then start to wonder why those in BLM are self declared Marxists, for example.

Are they idiots? Do they not care? Do they just ignore it and accept an ideology steeped in systemic racism?

Who they hell knows, or really cares because they are all nuts.

It is no different than other Lefties wearing Che T shirts even though he was an ardent racist as well.

Forum List

Back