Are You Better or Worse (Economically) Now Than YOU Were 3 Years Ago ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Just compare your 2021 net income vs expenses, with your 2024 net income vs expenses.

There could be a variety of answers to this, but I'm guessing a lot of people will say that they are worse off now, because their incomes haven't risen too much, but their living costs have gone up enormously. Purchasing power has decreased significantly for a lot of folks. 😐

Better. Why, aren't you?
No. Much worse. And getting poorer year by year.

1717731491424.png

Last edited:
Just compare your 2021 net income vs expenses, with your 2024 net income vs expenses.

There could be a variety of answers to this, but I'm guessing a lot of people will say that they are worse off now, because their incomes haven't risen too much, but their living costs have gone up enormously. Purchasing power has decreased significantly for a lot of folks. 😐
We are better off, but we planned it this way. You should have, also.

I'm sorry you are struggling in this great economic time.

Should we start you a go fund me or something?
We are in a recession. It is the 3rd one since 2022 Q3. Plus there have been 2 quarters of below zero GDP.

While inflation has been 100-200% in housing & gas prices, Food prices also very high.

Last edited:
We are better off, but we planned it this way. You should have, also.
Who plans to have to pay $400 more a month in rent ? :laugh:

And many people's rents have jumped much more than that (over $1,000+)

Last edited:

Much better off.

Forum List

Back