Are you tired of the liberal left's tactics?

he was in office or 8 months at the time. What could any president have done? The terrorists got their training during the Clinton years, the attacks were planned during the Clinton years, the lack of intel occurred during the Clinton years.

If Gore had won, exactly what would that fool have done to prevent 9/11? Given free carbon credits to the Taliban?

Well..........after 911, Gore would have sent Bin Laden Anger Management people to see how it was our fault.

After 9-11 Al Gore or ANY other President would not have given up the war on terror to invade Iraq

more bullshit, 9/11 happened because Clinton had castrated our intelligence services and prevented them from sharing data.

As to the BJ's in the oval office, Clinton disgraced the whitehouse and then lied under oath about it. He and his "wife" are Arkansas pond scum.
9-11 happened because Bush was more concerned with resurrecting Reagan's Star Wars network than fighting terrorism

bullshit
What actions did Bush take to prevent it?

he was in office or 8 months at the time. What could any president have done? The terrorists got their training during the Clinton years, the attacks were planned during the Clinton years, the lack of intel occurred during the Clinton years.

If Gore had won, exactly what would that fool have done to prevent 9/11? Given free carbon credits to the Taliban?

Bush never even met with his top terrorism advisors prior to 9-11.

The breaches in security happened on Bush's watch. Tickets were bought, weapons smuggled through security, cockpits were breached, crews overpowered, planes reached their targets

Bush's watch

What else happened under the watch of Bush?

The massive entitlement Drugs for Seniors Program, continued illegal immigration with just a hand slap, massive spending, and wars abroad.

Sounds like Obama to me.

It was Republicans who insisted they needed more attention for their blow job prosecution than we needed for terrorism

No wonder they gave up the worst terror attack in history

more bullshit, 9/11 happened because Clinton had castrated our intelligence services and prevented them from sharing data.

As to the BJ's in the oval office, Clinton disgraced the whitehouse and then lied under oath about it. He and his "wife" are Arkansas pond scum.
9-11 happened because Bush was more concerned with resurrecting Reagan's Star Wars network than fighting terrorism

bullshit

So you think that doing nothing was the right thing to do then? Exactly how many months do you think he needed to be in office to do something, since you seem to be under the delusion that 8 months wasn't enough?

No one will ever know, but I presume at the very least, he would have done what Clinton had done when confronted with a similar threat of potential hijackings -- raise airport security. It thwarted reported plans of a hijacking around '98 or '99.

It has been interesting watching the liberal tactics towards Trump

Record everything he says....the bastards

bullshit

Bush never even met with his top terrorism advisors prior to 9-11.

The breaches in security happened on Bush's watch. Tickets were bought, weapons smuggled through security, cockpits were breached, crews overpowered, planes reached their targets

Bush's watch

What else happened under the watch of Bush?

The massive entitlement Drugs for Seniors Program, continued illegal immigration with just a hand slap, massive spending, and wars abroad.

Sounds like Obama to me.
Sounds like pretty much every president in my lifetime.

Yawn, guy, you can try all day, and you can't paint Bush as competent.

the guy was an idiot. He could fuck up a wet dream.

Sounds like experience talking.

Under Bush most of us had good years. The economy was doing fine especially given the worst terrorist attack in our history. It wasn't until the housing collapse that things went under and you can hardly blame Bush alone for that. Well.......... you are a liberal so I guess you will try.

If not for the housing bubble and bust, we would have enjoyed a good (or better) economy right into the McCain years, and would have remained in Iraq until it was stabilized. I would have kept my health insurance along with millions of others, and I'm sure we wouldn't have over 93 million Americans of working age not working or looking for a job.

Under Commie Care, DumBama and friends created over 14 million more government dependents on that program alone, and his quest to diligently make whites a minority for the first time in our country can only be celebrated by surrender-first whites like yourself who vote against their own interests.

Now mind you I'm not a Bush fan. There are plenty of things he's done that I didn't care for. But between him and this big-eared bozo you brought into office, I would take Bush back anytime night or day.

Sounds like experience talking.

Under Bush most of us had good years. The economy was doing fine especially given the worst terrorist attack in our history. It wasn't until the housing collapse that things went under and you can hardly blame Bush alone for that. Well.......... you are a liberal so I guess you will try.

If not for the housing bubble and bust, we would have enjoyed a good (or better) economy right into the McCain years, and would have remained in Iraq until it was stabilized. I would have kept my health insurance along with millions of others, and I'm sure we wouldn't have over 93 million Americans of working age not working or looking for a job.

Under Commie Care, DumBama and friends created over 14 million more government dependents on that program alone, and his quest to diligently make whites a minority for the first time in our country can only be celebrated by surrender-first whites like yourself who vote against their own interests.

Now mind you I'm not a Bush fan. There are plenty of things he's done that I didn't care for. But between him and this big-eared bozo you brought into office, I would take Bush back anytime night or day.
What utter nonsense. If not for the housing bubble, the economy under Bush would have been anemic. If not for the Great Recession, there would have been 17 million jobs added under Obama instead of just 10 million.

Most would disagree with you.

FT_16.01.06_presApproval_year5to8.png

What utter nonsense. If not for the housing bubble, the economy under Bush would have been anemic. If not for the Great Recession, there would have been 17 million jobs added under Obama instead of just 10 million.

Well, we don't need 17 million low-paying jobs. 10 million is plenty.

And here you liberals go with that imaginary crystal ball again. I work in industry and long before the bubble got out of hand, there was work everywhere. Bush gave tax cuts to businesses that invested in their industry and that was a big help.

You see, if you are going to credit somebody with something, you have to be able to point what that something is. That's very difficult on your side of the fence since DumBama is the most anti-buisness President of our lifetime.

Well, yeah, I can blame Bush. He was president. I also blame him for htat other recession he had and the ttwo wars and fucking up the response to Katrina....

Really? Romney thought it would be an accomplishment if he got Unemployment down to 6% at the end of his first term.

So I'm not sure why youthink McCain could have fixed Bushs fuckup.

As for Iraq- Why is "Stabalizing" it our problem again?

Guy, what I find is that the Non-whites are in the same boat the rest of us are in. The one the 1%ers are trying to sink.

Of course you would. He's white. It amazes me how you racists have completely lost your shit over a black guy in the White House.

Well, yeah, I can blame Bush. He was president. I also blame him for htat other recession he had and the ttwo wars and fucking up the response to Katrina....

Really? Romney thought it would be an accomplishment if he got Unemployment down to 6% at the end of his first term.

Guy, what I find is that the Non-whites are in the same boat the rest of us are in. The one the 1%ers are trying to sink.

Of course you would. He's white. It amazes me how you racists have completely lost your shit over a black guy in the White House.

That's as idiotic as saying you are racist against whites because you hate George Bush.

Because we fought a long hard war over there, and turning it over to ISIS was not a very smart move; a move Bush would have never made. Whether you agree with the war or not, we lost a lot of American lives there and even more Americans disabled for life, and DumBama made it all in vain over politics.

Now pay attention: I said "IF NOT FOR THE HOUSING BUBBLE AND COLLAPSE" we would have enjoyed a good economy into the McCain years.

Raycist from Cleveland forgot how to respond to a post.

Bush messed up Katrina, dude. Deal with it. He created this whole huge bureaucracy to deal with disasters, and when a disaster happened, it wasn't ready. Probably because he put the Horse Show Guy in charge.

Well, we don't need 17 million low-paying jobs. 10 million is plenty.

And here you liberals go with that imaginary crystal ball again. I work in industry and long before the bubble got out of hand, there was work everywhere. Bush gave tax cuts to businesses that invested in their industry and that was a big help.

You see, if you are going to credit somebody with something, you have to be able to point what that something is. That's very difficult on your side of the fence since DumBama is the most anti-buisness President of our lifetime.
Your imagination is thinking Bush's tax cuts created jobs. Apparently, you blocked out the job losses following his 2001 tax cuts. Employment didn't start growing until the housing bubble kicked into overdrive.

As far as real median income, at $54K in 2014, it too would have been higher if not for the Great Recession.

Forum List

Back