Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters
Trump did not cancel all travel from China.

400,000 were allowed in to the US.
sporadically and they were mostly Americans stuck in China. Rest was indeed cancelled and they ended up in Italy. How did that work out? In fact Trump saved many lives and was praised by Fauci.
. . . which in no way eliminates the like (1) that no one was let in because (2) 400,000 Chinese were let in to the US.
They were not all Chinese and all were tested for the virus as I understand it. They were Americans overseas. Would you have left them there permanently? LOL

No, not at all. Fake Jake would have just criticized Trump either way
I don't mind criticism just tell me what you would do differently. Leftists never do.

Did you click on the wrong quote or misunderstand me? I agree with you. Trump had no choice, he had to let Americans return.

You asked Jake if he would have denied them returning. I said Jake would have criticized Trump for that too

61 votes...72% believe Biden has lost his marbles. Let's see how this progresses as debates occur.

sporadically and they were mostly Americans stuck in China. Rest was indeed cancelled and they ended up in Italy. How did that work out? In fact Trump saved many lives and was praised by Fauci.
. . . which in no way eliminates the like (1) that no one was let in because (2) 400,000 Chinese were let in to the US.
They were not all Chinese and all were tested for the virus as I understand it. They were Americans overseas. Would you have left them there permanently? LOL

I don't mind criticism just tell me what you would do differently. Leftists never do.

Did you click on the wrong quote or misunderstand me? I agree with you. Trump had no choice, he had to let Americans return.

You asked Jake if he would have denied them returning. I said Jake would have criticized Trump for that too
I agree and I don't mind Jake disagreeing but he needs to tell me what he would do differently. You and I are on the same page.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I agree and I don't mind Jake disagreeing but he needs to tell me what he would do differently. You and I are on the same page.

Yes, exactly. You replied to me though, that was my confusion. We're good

72% believe Biden is as coherent as a broken cell phone. Dropping form 76%. Thank you again for those not making it about Trump and FU to those who do.

remember when you said nobody knew about the virus, including the intel community?

Trump Had 2 Intel Briefings on Coronavirus in Late January
President Donald Trump. (Patrick Semansky/AP)
Sunday, 03 May 2020 06:58 PM

that makes you a

View attachment 389061

just reminding you.
I dont believe the fake news. I can Post that convalescent plasma doesn’t work and we know it does. Next...first death in the US was Feb 29th. What would you have done in Jan? He cancelled all travel from China. You vilified him for it.

^ I dont believe the fake news.

LOL! who you kidding? you parrot what fox tells you - perhaps OAN as well.

^ I can Post that convalescent plasma doesn’t work and we know it does.

what i've heard about it - is the jury is still out on the 'total' effectiveness of it. not that it doesn't work at all.

^ Next...first death in the US was Feb 29th.

that we know of.

^ What would you have done in Jan?

what the experts were saying to do. oh wait - - - they were excluded from the HHS meetings held in ....
wait for it....

JANUARY.

^ He cancelled all travel from China.

yep. he did.

^ You vilified him for it.

i didn't vilify him.

in fact i've said multiple times that the travel ban was the ONLY thing he did right... so that makes you a liar in regards to that claim as well as the intel community not knowing. ( & that you haven't acknowledged YET )
Jury is still out? LoL show one instance of me parroting anything. I am a donor of plasma. Red Cross sends me daily emails and or texts to donate again as patients are desperate for it. I do Not believe fake news. Until I see it for myself I do not trust it. Show me a post where you said he was right about the travel ban. I ll gladly apologize.

Jury is still out? LoL show one instance of me parroting anything.

hydroxycloroquine!!!!!!!!!!!!! spewed & vomited by the fox psychophants & dr oz - - - why did you CONstantly go off about him? cause he was on fox.

I am a donor of plasma. Red Cross sends me daily emails and or texts to donate again as patients are desperate for it.

yesssssssssssssssss we know we all know. & i said tooting yer own horn for doing the right thing deserves no gold star.

I do Not believe fake news.

you absolutely do. if you didn't, then you wouldn't be supporting donny.

Until I see it for myself I do not trust it.

uh-huh. i've given you unbiased links to back up what i say. i can back up the HHS meetings without the scientists but had stockholders in there. but you never accept facts & truth.

Show me a post where you said he was right about the travel ban. I ll gladly apologize.

post #69
I found a reason to wear a mask

post #74
Why I don't believe the MSM when it comes to COVID!!!

post #149
Virus Panic Crowd: Stop Citing Italy. The Numbers are Skewed.

chop chop with that apology zogster.

donny wanted to leave americans on that floating petri dish at sea because he 'liked the numbers where they were.' & how many deaths were there then?

i bloody did everytime you asked me.

that makes you a 3x liar for fuck's sake.

72% believe Biden is as coherent as a broken cell phone. Dropping form 76%. Thank you again for those not making it about Trump and FU to those who do.

remember when you said nobody knew about the virus, including the intel community?

that makes you a

View attachment 389061

just reminding you.
I dont believe the fake news. I can Post that convalescent plasma doesn’t work and we know it does. Next...first death in the US was Feb 29th. What would you have done in Jan? He cancelled all travel from China. You vilified him for it.

what i've heard about it - is the jury is still out on the 'total' effectiveness of it. not that it doesn't work at all.

that we know of.

what the experts were saying to do. oh wait - - - they were excluded from the HHS meetings held in ....
wait for it....

JANUARY.

yep. he did.

i didn't vilify him.

in fact i've said multiple times that the travel ban was the ONLY thing he did right... so that makes you a liar in regards to that claim as well as the intel community not knowing. ( & that you haven't acknowledged YET )
Jury is still out? LoL show one instance of me parroting anything. I am a donor of plasma. Red Cross sends me daily emails and or texts to donate again as patients are desperate for it. I do Not believe fake news. Until I see it for myself I do not trust it. Show me a post where you said he was right about the travel ban. I ll gladly apologize.

hydroxycloroquine!!!!!!!!!!!!! spewed & vomited by the fox psychophants & dr oz - - - why did you CONstantly go off about him? cause he was on fox.

I am a donor of plasma. Red Cross sends me daily emails and or texts to donate again as patients are desperate for it.

yesssssssssssssssss we know we all know. & i said tooting yer own horn for doing the right thing deserves no gold star.

uh-huh. i've given you unbiased links to back up what i say. i can back up the HHS meetings without the scientists but had stockholders in there. but you never accept facts & truth.

Show me a post where you said he was right about the travel ban. I ll gladly apologize.

post #69

post #74

post #149

What do you know? I donate. I have the antibodies. You just gloss over it. Stop trolling.

donny wanted to leave americans on that floating petri dish at sea because he 'liked the numbers where they were.' & how many deaths were there then?
Nope. Fake News.

Nope: Follow the experts is not an answer.

that makes you a

View attachment 389061

just reminding you.

that we know of.

wait for it....

JANUARY.

yep. he did.

i didn't vilify him.

post #69

post #74

post #149

What do you know? I donate. I have the antibodies. You just gloss over it. Stop trolling.

where's my apology?

are you a 4x liar?

Nope. Fake News.

100% fact. just like that orange on his shirt collar is make up.

donny is not a stable genius.

donny doesn't know have the best words.

donny paid to get into an ivy league school.

donny doesn't have a natural medical ability.

donny isn't a scientist.

a leader relies on those that are.

a leader doesn't go on his 'hunches'.

donny isn't a scientist.

Democrats tell you what to think, and like the good little girl you are, you think it! Well done, that's your job as a Democrat automaton

Not in the slightest when compared to Trump. Far more people are worried about Trump than Biden.

Maybe far more are worried about Trump's policies, which is another argument entirely, but certainly not his mental state. Biden is demented. EVERYONE knows that, but only some can admit it.
You can try to change it to policies, if you want, but everyone knows that Trump is farther down senility road than Biden.
That's your TDS talking. The same TDS that made you so confident that Trump would lose in 2016.
Your TDS has you panicking to the point that you think 2020 is 2016 again. How foolish of you? Yes, you should be worried about Trump's mental state.
:cuckoo:
You're a lyin' dog face pony soldier!

h6bwnj19matdztcey7ae

from the same event...

Joe Biden: "Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?"

basqueromance loses his train of thought on occasion here, so is he in the same boat as Biden?

Actually nether are in that boat because everyone loses train of thought know and then,

no argument there. when you're drink on tequila, even if you're in your thirties, you become senile

I do worry about Biden suggesting some kind of ban on AR-15's when he's narrowly, narrowly ahead in PA .. not to mention Wisc, Mich and Minn. I mean there's zero chance of passing natl legislation, even assuming it's a "good idea." Obama learned that after Sandy Hook. But why even bring it up? It's like transgender. There's no upside.

donny isn't a scientist.

Democrats tell you what to think, and like the good little girl you are, you think it! Well done, that's your job as a Democrat automaton

cohen.jpg

Forum List

Back