Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters
Still can't defend or promote Trump without mentioning Biden.
The thread is about Biden. You want to talk about TRUMP!.
Trump is the counter to biden, as you well know. Why are you so worried about mentioning Trump: you know he is going to lose.

And now his administration is accused of mass hysterectomies being performed at ICE centers against detained women.

Yep, you got us. We all know Trump will lose. Sigh. You can relax now, Jake, no worries, you're good

Still can't defend or promote Trump without mentioning Biden.
The thread is about Biden. You want to talk about TRUMP!.
Trump is the counter to biden, as you well know. Why are you so worried about mentioning Trump: you know he is going to lose.

And now his administration is accused of mass hysterectomies being performed at ICE centers against detained women.
I'm mocking your insistence that any and every criticism of Biden must be met with something about TRUMP!. Case in point, this thread. Have you defended or promoted Biden's intellect, and can you even say why you're going to vote for him without referencing TRUMP!?

You are mocking yourself, hadit. Whereas I am not worried about Biden's emotional and mental health, I do point out that Trump's emotional and mental health is a train wreck in present time.

Don't have to. Biden stands fine on his own. Trump, OTH, falls on his own.

You are mocking yourself, hadit. Whereas I am not worried about Biden's emotional and mental health, I do point out that Trump's emotional and mental health is a train wreck in present time.
Which is my point, that you cannot say anything supportive of Biden without referencing TRUMP!, and for that you are being mocked. Try it, tell me why you are voting for Biden without referencing TRUMP!. Tell me why you think Biden's intellect is just fine, again without mentioning TRUMP!.

Which is my point, that you cannot say anything supportive of Biden without referencing TRUMP!, and for that you are being mocked. Try it, tell me why you are voting for Biden without referencing TRUMP!. Tell me why you think Biden's intellect is just fine, again without mentioning TRUMP!.
Nope, my friend, you don't get it one way. You can't set up a standard for Biden without applying it to Trump as well and in comparison.

And the fact is that Trump just so sucks in comparison with Biden.

You know your orange sucker and loser is going down the drain, and you simply can't process that without freaking out. Tough.

Nope, my friend, you don't get it one way. You can't set up a standard for Biden without applying it to Trump as well and in comparison.

You know your orange sucker and loser is going down the drain, and you simply can't process that without freaking out. Tough.
And you continue to prove my point. This is a thread about Biden and you only want to talk about TRUMP!, so start your own thread and talk to yourself.

And you continue to prove my point. This is a thread about Biden and you only want to talk about TRUMP!, so start your own thread and talk to yourself.
You have no point is the point. In comparison, your guy just sucks in comparison with Biden. You know it, I know it, Trump knows it.

You have no point is the point. In comparison, your guy just sucks in comparison with Biden. You know it, I know it, Trump knows it.
It's truly pathological with you at this point. You can't even articulate a reason to vote for Biden without referencing TRUMP!, which was somewhat less predictable than there being sunshine on the Sahara today.

It's truly pathological with you at this point. You can't even articulate a reason to vote for Biden without referencing TRUMP!, which was somewhat less predictable than there being sunshine on the Sahara today.
You were succinctly rebutted and laughed at. That will only continue in your massive fail. Biden is by far the better candidate, as you well know.

He's running against Drump, he's very mentally sharp

043561993d10edbe45e9cb11d1a2611a.jpg

Forum List

Back