Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters
I want you to stop giving your assertions as if they mean anything by themselves, and start giving some actual support for your claims.

That you and bd tex between you can't think of any counter examples to that Democrats agree on every significant issue is the most clearly you could support what I said.

That you wouldn't want to prove me wrong with how easily you claim you can do that is deafening

You made an assertion that you don't support, got called out, and now are unhappy you were called out.
The accuser has the burden of proof too.

Gotcha. So you could swat my assertion like a fly that Democrats agree on all significant issues, but you don't want to do that, you want me to list every issue and every Democrat and show you all have the same position. That seems like a perfectly reasonable request to you on the internet.

It would be SOOOO easy, but proving me wrong isn't something that really interests you. Sure it doesn't

Biden is easily promoted and defend, while all the Trumpies can do is deflect.

You made an assertion that you don't support, got called out, and now are unhappy you were called out.
Not how it works. The OP has to provide factual support, THEN the opponent can do the same. Any burden of proof proponents who asserts then demands fact-based rebuttal does not understand how this works.

I want you to stop giving your assertions as if they mean anything by themselves, and start giving some actual support for your claims.
That you and bd tex between you can't think of any counter examples to that Democrats agree on every significant issue is the most clearly you could support what I said. That you wouldn't want to prove me wrong with how easily you claim you can do that is deafening
You have to give facts support for your assertions, kaz, before they can be fact rebutted. It's how it works.

Gotcha. So you could swat my assertion like a fly that Democrats agree on all significant issues, but you don't want to do that, you want me to list every issue and every Democrat and show you all have the same position. That seems like a perfectly reasonable request to you on the internet.

It would be SOOOO easy, but proving me wrong isn't something that really interests you. Sure it doesn't
You both sound very confused. Guys, the OP has to post fact support before it can be fact rebutted.

That you and bd tex between you can't think of any counter examples to that Democrats agree on every significant issue is the most clearly you could support what I said. That you wouldn't want to prove me wrong with how easily you claim you can do that is deafening
You have to give facts support for your assertions, kaz, before they can be fact rebutted. It's how it works.

Fact: Between you, neither you nor BD tex can think of a single significant issue that Democrats disagree on

Guys, the OP has to post fact support before it can be fact rebutted.
I'm not confused at all. My first post was #311. kaz responded with an accusation. He has the burden of proof. I'll wait.

Yes, a completely genuine answer. All you want me to do is list every issue and every Democrat and show you all have the same position.

But you can't do what you claim is a tap in putt and think of any Democrats who disagree on any significant issues because you're waiting for my spreadsheet of every issue and every Democrat.

That's just so completely and utterly disingenuous. You're so obvious. Obviously you can't think of any meaningful examples, you'd love to shove it in my face if you could

Fact: Between you, neither you nor BD tex can think of a single significant issue that Democrats disagree on
Prove that. You can't. You hve lost, yet again.

Prove that. You can't. You hve lost, yet again.

With all the stupid shit you constantly make up, you're not able to think of any meaningful disagreement between Democrats to prove me wrong. Sure, Jake. You're really not interested in proving me wrong. Sure you're not.

This is your eight year old game with bdtex. Prove every Democrat has the same position on every meaningful issue. You both know it's not possible, but it would be simple for you to prove me wrong if I was wrong.

It's just an exercise from you both in being completely and utterly disingenuous

Still can't defend or promote Trump without mentioning Biden.
The thread is about Biden. You want to talk about TRUMP!.
Trump is the counter to biden, as you well know. Why are you so worried about mentioning Trump: you know he is going to lose.

And now his administration is accused of mass hysterectomies being performed at ICE centers against detained women.

[/QUOTE]
Sigh. Your assertions are not facts.
[/QUOTE]
Read the posts... or not. I won't wait.

Sigh. Your assertions are not facts.
[/QUOTE]
Read the posts... or not. I won't wait.
[/QUOTE]
I don't care if you do or don't. Assertions are not facts and need not be rebutted with facts.

Forum List

Back