Aren't You Liberals Proud Now? Alabama Will Be Able To Perform Late Term (9 Weeks) Abortions

Note: liberal Lakhota rated the op link, funny!

It's more than funny. It's fucking hilarious to watch you rabid NaziCon assholes whine about denying a woman's right to choose. You don't give a shit about the mental/physical/financial condition of pregnant women seeking abortions for various reasons. Women have first priority!!!!!

Last edited:
Aren't you liberals just ecstatic? Now y'all be able to orgasmically glee at the site and grandeur of having infants sliced and diced at around 9 weeks or more of age in a woman's womb. Which lib on this board will be proud enough to agree?

ALABAMA ELECTION RESULTS: Judge Roy Moore Against 'Lynch Mob Media' …Update: DEMOCRAT JONES WINS ALABAMA

What is a full term abortion??? made up term. I am all for it, out at 40 wks.

"Who was an Obama delegate," she said of Jones on Nov. 17. "Who is for full-term abortion? Who is for more gun restrictions? Who is for transgender bathrooms? Who is for transgender in the military?"

Moore's wife attacks Doug Jones as for

Moore doesn't want to take care of an infant out of the womb, we get Jones who does. How about Chip, ever hear Moore talk about Chip funding, no. Jones did in his acceptance speech.

PS: I am pro all the above.

If you cared about late term abortions, you wouldn't have nominated such a shitty candidate in the first place.

I mean, this is like Alabama losing in college football to Rhode Island State.

BH1tRWQCcAAv2Cm.jpg

You know that supporters of Abortion favor it because it allows the woman to terminate a pregnancy that may cause physical damage and financial distress.

Supporters for Abortion are, in fact, not child murdering psychopaths.

Also, Lakhota, please stop. Take the high ground and don’t act like an ass when your side comes out as the victor.

You know that supporters of Abortion favor it because it allows the woman to terminate a pregnancy that may cause physical damage and financial distress.

I agree, and some of these rabid NaziCon assholes are even against abortion in cases of rape and incest. That's really fucked up!

I agree, and some of these rabid NaziCon assholes are even against abortion in cases of rape and incest. That's really fucked up!
Rape and Incest are of Satan's will. Nevertheless, no White children should be aborted.

Rape and Incest are of Satan's will. Nevertheless, no White children should be aborted.

Racism is of satans will also.

Forum List

Back