Aren't You Liberals Proud Now? Alabama Will Be Able To Perform Late Term (9 Weeks) Abortions

How is this election going to affect abortion law in Alabama?

Now y'all be able to orgasmically glee at the site and grandeur of having infants sliced and diced at around 9 weeks

Which law allows for Alabamians to slice and dice a 9 week old infant?

Oh wait it's Stevie McRacist conflating words again. Never mind.

Aren't you liberals just ecstatic? Now y'all be able to orgasmically glee at the site and grandeur of having infants sliced and diced at around 9 weeks or more of age in a woman's womb. Which lib on this board will be proud enough to agree?

ALABAMA ELECTION RESULTS: Judge Roy Moore Against 'Lynch Mob Media' …Update: DEMOCRAT JONES WINS ALABAMA

Leftists aborting themselves is good news. I don't understand why republicans want to stand in the way of their enemies aborting themselves out of existence. Doesn't make much sense.

Plus you get to spare children from the single parent / public school leftist hell experience - much worse than abortion.

I'd like to see some "fathers" choice in this abortion debate. I'm personally pro-choice, but I do think that dad's should have a say in the process of if their baby gets offed. My best friend had his wife kill their kid, fucked him all up. My son's opinions too, he's not anti-abortion, but he'd be pissed to all hell if his girl were to kill their kid. I think we as American's need to have a more rounded discussion about abortion, that includes the would-be-father's paternal rights to an unborn as well - some kind of balance rather than the woman can do whatever she wants no matter what - and that includes having the child when the father doesn't want it as well.

I wish I knew what the "fair" or "right" solution might be.
The father has every right not to impregnate someone. Passed that, there is no physical way to "compromise," as the father cannot take custody of the fetus at whatever developmental stage it's in. Men who feel strongly about this matter should have this discussion with a potential partner before starting a pregnancy with her. It would be prudent.

And the woman has every right to keep her pants on, but she didn't either.

My buddy had a very long conversation with his ex-wife, they decided they wanted kids and made a baby together - she took that all away from him by sneaking out for an abortion without telling him, without consulting him at all.

You speak a nice game, as though there is never any thought put in by the guy, that it's always an "accident," that the man is always to "blame" for pregnancy; so in your sexist viewpoint it's the woman's option 100%. I disagree. You can stick to your "man hating" ideology if you want, but I'm talking about regular American's having an honest discussion, not fringers, like yourself, dictating and bitching how it's gonna be.

Liberals are always proud when they can kill more of the children. That is just the way these shitheads roll.

Aren't you liberals just ecstatic? Now y'all be able to orgasmically glee at the site and grandeur of having infants sliced and diced at around 9 weeks or more of age in a woman's womb. Which lib on this board will be proud enough to agree?

ALABAMA ELECTION RESULTS: Judge Roy Moore Against 'Lynch Mob Media' …Update: DEMOCRAT JONES WINS ALABAMA
But hey look at the good news most abortions in the deep south are negresses so its a win win! I just hope the abortion doctor fucks up on most of them and makes it to where they can't get pregnant anymore.

Liberals are always proud when they can kill more of the children. That is just the way these shitheads roll.

I have no comprehension of what a liberal means, but I am pro choice, not pro abortion, and I know of no Democrat who encourages anyone to abort their fetus. Big difference being pro choice and pro abortion.

I am also infant and child healthcare and if needed they should receive Chip funding,, and by golly the Cons have not signed the extension for funds for the program, they are using it as a bargaining chip. Now Jones in his acceptance speech, mentioned Chip funding , Moore never spoke one word about Chip.

Being pro birth , does not make one pro life.

24294316_145260882904970_2762266327889962406_n.jpg

But hey look at the good news most abortions in the deep south are negresses so its a win win! I just hope the abortion doctor fucks up on most of them and makes it to where they can't get pregnant anymore.

After reading your post I though I was in the Rubber Room, but as it turns out I'm in the Politics section.

I'd like to see some "fathers" choice in this abortion debate. I'm personally pro-choice, but I do think that dad's should have a say in the process of if their baby gets offed. My best friend had his wife kill their kid, fucked him all up. My son's opinions too, he's not anti-abortion, but he'd be pissed to all hell if his girl were to kill their kid. I think we as American's need to have a more rounded discussion about abortion, that includes the would-be-father's paternal rights to an unborn as well - some kind of balance rather than the woman can do whatever she wants no matter what - and that includes having the child when the father doesn't want it as well.

The father has every right not to impregnate someone. Passed that, there is no physical way to "compromise," as the father cannot take custody of the fetus at whatever developmental stage it's in. Men who feel strongly about this matter should have this discussion with a potential partner before starting a pregnancy with her. It would be prudent.

My buddy had a very long conversation with his ex-wife, they decided they wanted kids and made a baby together - she took that all away from him by sneaking out for an abortion without telling him, without consulting him at all.

You speak a nice game, as though there is never any thought put in by the guy, that it's always an "accident," that the man is always to "blame" for pregnancy; so in your sexist viewpoint it's the woman's option 100%. I disagree. You can stick to your "man hating" ideology if you want, but I'm talking about regular American's having an honest discussion, not fringers, like yourself, dictating and bitching how it's gonna be.
You forget that men also have the option of keeping their pants on. Something must have changed in your buddy's relationship with his wife if she decided on a change of plans. How did he alienate her? Things like this don't change overnight. If they had agreed together to have a baby, something happened that caused her to back out.

A man has to stick it in.

I don’t think a senator has that much power. I mean all that’s going to happen is the dude will show up to work then have to go back home and campaign again. This win is only symbolic.

After reading your post I though I was in the Rubber Room, but as it turns out I'm in the Politics section.
I am 100% serious.

I don’t think a senator has that much power. I mean all that’s going to happen is the dude will show up to work then have to go back home and campaign again. This win is only symbolic.

He gets to vote.

I am 100% serious.

I'm sure you were.

He gets to vote.

Ooooooh, and it matters how? It doesn’t. He is a place holder nothing more.

Forum List

Back