Ariel Refueling

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
This was cool....

Ariel Refueling has been around for some time now of course. But recently they have demonstrated that unmanned drones can do the job.

OQ233QX5JRFBDFQBMBNWVU54EY.jpg

This was for a couple of years ago. I've never thought much about it but I'm glad someone else did. This business is highly dangerous.

This was cool....

Ariel Refueling has been around for some time now of course. But recently they have demonstrated that unmanned drones can do the job.

This was for a couple of years ago. I've never thought much about it but I'm glad someone else did. This business is highly dangerous.

It's been coming for quite awhile.

This was cool....

R.dc366c8887f96ce4146f2e2c6c2638aa

Ariel....

Do you want treatable school children or an entire air liner dead. There was probably not much of a chance to get that bird over the ocean or over unpopulated areas. It's a decision that the Air Crew is going to have to live with the rest of their lives.

Do you want treatable school children or an entire air liner dead. There was probably not much of a chance to get that bird over the ocean or over unpopulated areas. It's a decision that the Air Crew is going to have to live with the rest of their lives.
I found it an interesting example of aerial defueling as opposed to refueling. You? And thanks for asking.

I found it an interesting example of aerial defueling as opposed to refueling. You? And thanks for asking.

Both are part of the Air Lives either in the Civilian Sector or the Military. An Airliner can't land with full tanks without some serious consequeces and the Military can't get the thousands of miles they need without refueling.

Can you imagine trying to refuel an Airliner in the air? Or how about billing the Pilot for the gas he has to drop to land safely.

This was cool....

Looks like you will need one refueling drone per customer aircraft. Not to mention the short legged range of those drones.

Forum List

Back