Arizona Judge Rejects Kari Lake’s Effort to Overturn Her Election Loss

What would USMB do without the legal expertise of Backagain, who after numerous election-denier losses since 2020 came to the conclusion that,

1) A trial will happen in Arizona.
2) An appeal will occur.

yousuck-useless.gif

ReNaziKlans are NOT big on supporting American Democracy. They believe they are entitled to run the country. ReNaziKlans cannot and will not accept that people do NOT want them to hold public office.

Lying Lake better hurry with her appeal, Governor-Elect Hobbs will be Innaugurated on Thursday January 5, 2023.

When will the Italian's working in concert with Venezuelan Hackers become the next lame ass ReNaziKlan excuse?

As a Journalist, I think she probably has greater insight into the world of politics than anyone wants to admit.

She was not a journalist, she was a news anchor that read what other people wrote off of a teleprompter.

She is basically a female version of Ron Burgundy. She has no leadership experience, no managerial experience, no budgeting experience, nothing that one looks for in the leader of a state.

Do you think Musk should hire her as a the new CEO of Twitter?

So she is uniquely qualified for a career in politics. If I remember, most presidents read what other people wrote from teleprompters.

You are trying way too hard and just making yourself look stupid.

People voted for her because she was a Repub, not for any other reason.

You sure you got the right person?

Yes I am sure.

And yes, a president does indeed read what other people wrote from teleprompters. But that is not their only job, it is a small, tiny part of their job.

Yes I am sure.

And yes, a president does indeed read what other people wrote from teleprompters. But that is not their only job, it is a small, tiny part of their job.

Lying Lake read the news, she did not write her own copy. Nor is she the more informed candidate for Governor. All she does is read what is put in front of her. Nothing more and nothing less.

We all know damn well the evil left uses everything it has to win. We all know it. We all see it.

Yes I am sure.

Yeah, they get ushered around doing what other people and focus group polling tell them to do.

Yeah, they get ushered around doing what other people and focus group polling tell them to do.

And this is why our country is in such bad shape. People voting are totally ignorant of the duties of the job they are voting people in to.

So she is uniquely qualified for a career in politics. If I remember, most presidents read what other people wrote from teleprompters.
She lies about fraud though. Most presidents don't do that.

Actually, no. I was quite clear that it wouldn't matter in the slightest to your ilk. And you'll ignore ANYONE who doesn't ape your silly fantasies.

View attachment 741869

You should really read what you're replying to.
If Trump wouldn't have rattled the chains on both sides of the isle, otherwise like he did when challenging the status quo, and challenging anyone who was satisfied with it, then we wouldn't see the republican's lying with the Democrat's in hopes to never have an outsider not only reveal the bad on the Democrat's side, but to never give them hell on the republican's side again either.

Basically what Trump did was to lay out the plan to support the American taxpayer's again, and to reveal the corruption on those who have been playing the working class taxpayers for year's.

So with a joint but silent effort, the deep state is working hand in hand to try and destroy the MAGA movement in which represented the American working class taxpayer's.

Forum List

Back