Arizona Judge Rejects Kari Lake’s Effort to Overturn Her Election Loss

Two years is nothing when dealing with the alledged elaborate coup that was started before Trump ever was seated.

You poor thing. This is how you're going to spend the rest of your miserable life. You're never gonna get over it.

Never said he didn't...it was the 'Kari Lake reads from a prompter, so does our stooge president' that triggered some here.......LOL

Uh, yes you said he didn't...

"Her only attribute is reading a teleprompter......that's Biden only attribute."

I'm beginning to suspect you're pathological.

I grasp that we will never have an honest elect again in this country. We are in what the rest of the world calls the "transition". The American "reset". A reality you fail to grasp...

Sucks to be you to fall for that Big Lie. Like beagle9, you'll just have to suffer living with that belief.

I grasp that we will never have an honest elect again in this country. We are in what the rest of the world calls the "transition". The American "reset". A reality you fail to grasp...
Yep, out of Obummers own mouth he uttered those words, but they love living in denial don't they ?

You're a lying piece of excrement. Trump didn't lose, you sons of bitches stole it.

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back