Arizona Judge Rejects Kari Lake’s Effort to Overturn Her Election Loss

The house begins much needed fair investigation's where the evidence is no longer scoffed at by the guilty minded leftist.
Democrats think the end justifies the means. Our elections have become a joke just like in many 3rd world countries.

Then why do you bother to keep voting? What's the point, right?
Yeah, you wish people were that easy. American's are going to vote in hopes to save their country, and if you Leftist keep on alledgedly stopping that vote, then it's on you.

As everyone except for usmb conservatives expected, lack of evidence was cited. Why do Republicans always lose these kinds of lawsuits? Yes. It was a rhetorical question.
B.s they admitted that ballots were not counted at elections sites which braks election law and chain of custody!

You come across a sore loser crybaby with homosexual fantasies.

Kari Lake. Sucks for you. :)
I’m just going to report these posts.

Have fun with that. :bye1:
Are you trying to say you can dish it out but can't take it?

AliveBronzeEyas-max-1mb.gif

Uh, yes you said he didn't...

"Her only attribute is reading a teleprompter......that's Biden only attribute."

I'm beginning to suspect you're pathological.
Judging from his teleprompter performances, it looks like I'm right......... :biggrin:

Yeah, you wish people were that easy. American's are going to vote in hopes to save their country, and if you Leftist keep on alledgedly stopping that vote, then it's on you.

What's the point if we can simply steal any election we want and we're so good at it, you yahoo's still can't figure out how we're doing it?

Judging from his teleprompter performances, it looks like I'm right......... :biggrin:

Seems now you can't make up your tiny mind. First you say it... then you deny saying it... now you say you were right for saying it.

B.s they admitted that ballots were not counted at elections sites which braks election law and chain of custody!
I guess that didn't matter to the judge. I wonder how much money Democrats gave him for that decision.

What's the point if we can simply steal any election we want and we're so good at it, you yahoo's still can't figure out how we're doing it?
Oh it's been figured out alright, now it's just getting the Trump fear relinquished from the system's mindset in order to bring back the damned law and order in this country once again. Can't use Trump forever in order to ride your waves of success, because sooner or later it's going to be finally realized how you folk's did it, and how you folk's are trying to keep the train rolling onward with lie's covering up lie's.

You folk's have created this ominous character in Trump, and did so effectively enough with so many lie's and scheme's, that you all actually penetrated into the Republican mindset, and made them believe that Trump is there enemy too. Outstanding I tell ya, simply outstanding.. Bravo, bravo for a job well done, but it won't last just so you know. Anything built on a lie will ultimately fall. It's unraveling now, but the denial continues.

Oh it's been figured out alright, now it's just getting the Trump fear relinquished from the system's mindset in order to bring back the damned law and order in this country once again. Can't use Trump forever in order to ride your waves of success, because sooner or later it's going to be finally realized how you folk's did it, and how you folk's are trying to keep the train rolling onward with lie's covering up lie's.

You folk's have created this ominous character in Trump, and did so effectively enough with so many lie's and scheme's, that you all actually penetrated into the Republican mindset, and made them believe that Trump is there enemy too. Outstanding I tell ya, simply outstanding.. Bravo, bravo for a job well done, but it won't last just so you know. Anything built on a lie will ultimately fall. It's unraveling now, but the denial continues.

If you figured it out, how come you can't stop it?

Forum List

Back