Arizona Senate to Hold Hearing Thursday Morning at 10 AM on Arizona Election Audit

At 10:30 I guess someone will be by to tell us about the earthshaking results that will "rock the foundations of democracy to it's very core"....and at 10:35...when asked why nobody is being arrested for fraud....you'll default to some sort of bullshit about how corrupt everyone (except your blob) is and how everyone else is wrong but he's right.

Be sure and tune in folks.....the democrats are sweating big time....bidens trip to Philadelphia is just one sign of that.

BREAKING: Arizona Senate to Hold Hearing Thursday Morning at 10 AM on Arizona Election Audit

State Senator Wendy Rogers (R-AZ) called for the Arizona electors in the 2020 presidential election to be recalled. She also called for a new election after seeing some preliminary results from the Arizona audit.

“I have heard enough. With the tens of thousands of ballots mailed without being requested, the over ten thousand people who voted after registering after November 3rd, the failure of Maricopa to turn over the 40% machines.

“The passwords that Dominion still refuses to turn over, and tens of thousands of unauthorized queries demonstrating how insecure the election was.

“I call for the Biden electors to be recalled to Arizona & a new election must be conducted. Arizona’s electors must not be awarded fraudulently & we need to get this right.”

Not everyone agrees.

Last edited:

I called for my yacht. I don't see it yet. Starting to piss me off.

Everything else that is going on in the world are just shining objects, exploding flash grenades'. They are distracting everyone with these flash grenades from off the real story.
There are more evidence of voter fraud in Operation dump Trump, that they don't want the public focusing on.

0004.gif

Forum List

Back