Arkansas Judge Rips Hunter Biden For Concealing Financial Records From Baby Mama, Threatens to Subpoena Art Gallery

I think Hunter has finally met his match with this Arkansas judge.

How could he not want to claim this little girl?
navy-roberts-01.jpg

Macho man went from "Hunter Biden going to jail" to "judge scolds Hunter Biden".

Save that face, Macho!

That's all it is. Hunter's ex and his daughter are not struggling, obviously. This is just a woman that feels entitled to be rewarded with more riches because she had sex with a Bn.

The cracked fathered a child.

Stop being an asshole

Do you think the grandchildren of Joe Biden face economic hardships? I don't care for Hunter, but this is just some bitch looking to upgrade the free ride she earned after fucking her way into elite society.

Regardless of how gross Hunter is, lazy, entitled and conniving bitches are a systemic problem. Even the Bidens are not immune to these hoes. Lol
The system definitely.stacks it against the father. Maybe he has deep pockets, but I have read some sickening stories of men living out of their van because they have to pay child support and their kids education while also alimony etc. I don't onow this guys story, but he may have been an easy mark for her.

The system definitely.stacks it against the father. Maybe he has deep pockets, but I have read some sickening stories of men living out of their van because they have to pay child support and their kids education while also alimony etc. I don't onow this guys story, but he may have been an easy mark for her.
Women do not want this culture to change. Why would they?

Hunter is selling his last name for millions....and she's the privileged one? Damn, doesn't get any funnier than that.
Hunter is a jackass too. I don't have anything for him. I just don't like greedy women that did nothing but have sex

Forum List

Back