Arkansas Judge Rips Hunter Biden For Concealing Financial Records From Baby Mama, Threatens to Subpoena Art Gallery

She doesn't need more. That's my point, and that's why she's just like every other whore that does this.

As usual you are the one that's confused.

Gfy. Goddamn you're disgusting

Oh wait, you're a 21 year old snot nosed brat.

Beat it kid

Macho man went from "Hunter Biden going to jail" to "judge scolds Hunter Biden".

Save that face, Macho!
Hey, I didn't write the title to the MSM article yesterday. Nevertheless the judge gave a timeline to hand over a list of his art buyers by May 11. If he doesn't comply the already agitated judge might indeed hold him for contempt.

Yes.. Get that bitch her money ASAP.

What exactly makes her a 'bitch'?

She danced in the club making money that put her through college.

I dated a dancer up in Alaska one summer - she wouldn't tell me where she worked for the 1st month we dated. She came up from Ca every summer. She made enough money off of fishermen and pipeline workers to pay her entire next year's tuition, room, and board. She put herself through law school dancing.

This one we're discussing just had the unfortunate luck to hook up with a spoiled, criminal Biden crackhead.

Yeah...what a 'bitch'.

What exactly makes her a 'bitch'?

She danced in the club making money that put her through college.

I dated a dancer up in Alaska one summer - she wouldn't tell me where she worked for the 1st month we dated. She came up from Ca every summer. She made enough money off of fishermen and pipeline workers to pay her entire next year's tuition, room, and board. She put herself through law school dancing.

This one we're discussing just had the unfortunate luck to hook up with a spoiled, criminal Biden crackhead.

Yeah...what a 'bitch'.
Hooking up with a Biden was clearly a retirement plan for her.

You do realize it was Hunter that created this mess by wanting to lower child support because he was a down and out poor person. Now let him prove it.
Somebody should find out how much she already gets. I bet y'all would be shocked.

She doesn't need more. That's my point, and that's why she's just like every other whore that does this.

As usual, you're the one that's confused.
Let me ask you this. Nevermind the mother, what about the little girl's future in case something happened to the mother?

So it's not related to need. It's related to want. Women being women.
You have no clue what women want.

A woman willing to work in a place like that to earn money for college is not looking for some crakhead sugar daddy.

Forum List

Back