Armed thugs intimidate woman and child

What I want to know is whether or not these dirty thugs were arrested. The scum who would do something like this are prime examples of why people should not have children unless they intend to raise them properly. People who would show up at somebody's house with guns and shout obscenities are the offspring of biological parents who just didn't give a damn. They are a disgrace to the USA and to their communities. My parents were Republicans and I was raised in a predominantly Republican community, all were respectable, but now this party is nothing but a garbage dump.
So in your view it is fine for us Republicans to give the exact treatment to Bidumb and kameltoe ho that you guys showed to Trump? Is this what I am hearing?

Only filthy trash goes to someone's home, armed, to create a disturbance. Like I said, republicans used to be respectable people, but now they are just garbage.
And still better than demscum.

As I said, I remember when Republicans were respectable people who knew how to behave properly in public.
Demscum haven't been respectable since JFK.

Dozens of armed people gathered outside Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's home over the weekend "shouting obscenities" and threatening violence in an effort to overturn the presidential election results in the state, she said Sunday.

Benson and her 4-year-old son had just finished decorating their home for Christmas and were about to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" when the group arrived, she said in a statement.

Classy behaviour from donnys stormtroopers.

You mean you didn't see the very same crap from blm and the other joe biden voters?

You are blind........
Tommy is a stupid Brit.

Dozens of armed people gathered outside Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's home over the weekend "shouting obscenities" and threatening violence in an effort to overturn the presidential election results in the state, she said Sunday.

Benson and her 4-year-old son had just finished decorating their home for Christmas and were about to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" when the group arrived, she said in a statement.

These are the same trumpers that constantly blog how peaceful they are and criticize the Dems for violence not of their doing.
What I want to know is whether or not these dirty thugs were arrested. The scum who would do something like this are prime examples of why people should not have children unless they intend to raise them properly. People who would show up at somebody's house with guns and shout obscenities are the offspring of biological parents who just didn't give a damn. They are a disgrace to the USA and to their communities. My parents were Republicans and I was raised in a predominantly Republican community, all were respectable, but now this party is nothing but a garbage dump.
So in your view it is fine for us Republicans to give the exact treatment to Bidumb and kameltoe ho that you guys showed to Trump? Is this what I am hearing?

Only filthy trash goes to someone's home, armed, to create a disturbance. Like I said, republicans used to be respectable people, but now they are just garbage.
[/QUOT
Have you watched or paid attention to any of the BLM/Antifa BS that has gone on all summer? You must have been hiding in your basement or taking part in the rioting in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit...Yeah, tell me all about those filthy republicans you whining hypocrite.

These are the same trumpers that constantly blog how peaceful they are and criticize the Dems for violence not of their doing.
sounds like it wwas peaceful and there wasnt anyone hurt or property damage,,,

cant say that when dems protest can we,,,
When obscenities followed by death threats and threats of violence occur, the sound is not peaceful.
did it happen?? no it ididnt,, now on the otherhand when dems riot they destroy and attack people,,

so save you BS for something we can believe,,
Boobbob is confused like most libbers.
Armed rioters shouting and threatening death and violence is very confusing to any sane person.
you forgot to add,, "without evidence"
I am on my way to Michigan as we speak to get evidence. You are a dingo.
to bad you have to do that,, better if it was there before the story was posted,,

tainted, why do you comment on issues of which
you are entirely ignorant? For the rest of you
BLM BUGS-----any of you got ANYTHING to support
the claim of terrorizing mother and child and the
destructive and murderous outcome of this violent
RIOT created by "Trump supporters"-----a little
footage, an audio visual-----ANYTHING ??? ---
anyone arrested?
Armed rioters, THREAT of violence was my post. The Secretary of State is one of your own and is she lying?
Michigan secretary of state says armed protesters gathered ...
news.yahoo.com › michigan-secretary-state-says-armed...

18 hours ago — Michigan secretary of state says armed protesters gathered outside her home ... Saying the claims have to stop, Sterling called on Trump to "step up" and ... Over and over again, they have chosen to ride the tiger of lunacy ...
You have some nerve asking about the "ANYTHING?". Talk about "ANYTHING" applies to you and your ilks claim of voter fraud because you don't have "ANYTHING" to warrant your disruptive behavior.
the only armed rioters we've seen is antifa and BLM,,, and their damage bill and human victims injuries are off the chart
Your disruptive behavior has only just begun in my view. Those rioters were armed and that can lead to shooting.
Yeah, and they drove cars there and that can lead to accidents. They also ate with spoons and that can lead to obesity. Someone gave you a keyboard and that DID lead to a moronic comment.
Get real. They protested with weapons at their side. They just drove over and decided to take their weapon for a
drive? Talk about a moronic comment! How stupid can you be? They were asking for trouble and there is no excuse,
lambchop.
Listen, for the umpteenth time moron, The Second Amendment says "...shall not be infringed." Americans DO NOT have to justify to you or anyone else as to why they are keeping and bearing arms. Take your commie BS down the road. SMFH

When obscenities followed by death threats and threats of violence occur, the sound is not peaceful.
did it happen?? no it ididnt,, now on the otherhand when dems riot they destroy and attack people,,

Armed rioters shouting and threatening death and violence is very confusing to any sane person.
to bad you have to do that,, better if it was there before the story was posted,,

anyone arrested?
Armed rioters, THREAT of violence was my post. The Secretary of State is one of your own and is she lying?

18 hours ago — Michigan secretary of state says armed protesters gathered outside her home ... Saying the claims have to stop, Sterling called on Trump to "step up" and ... Over and over again, they have chosen to ride the tiger of lunacy ...
You have some nerve asking about the "ANYTHING?". Talk about "ANYTHING" applies to you and your ilks claim of voter fraud because you don't have "ANYTHING" to warrant your disruptive behavior.
the only armed rioters we've seen is antifa and BLM,,, and their damage bill and human victims injuries are off the chart

Yep,2 billion dollars at this point.
I strongly oppose armed rioters of any political persuasion. Politics did not drive antifa and blm--They are driven
by poor treatment against blacks. Regardless, armed rioters spewing threatening rhetoric can lead to shooting.
Politics is a poor excuse to carry a weapon to a protest.
thats fine,,, but these guys werent rioters,, unless you can show me some property damage or personal injuries from attacks,,,

theres never a bad excuse to carry a gun when youre going up against the government,, in fact thats a constitutional protected right,,,
I don't care what is a protected right. If you walk up to a government building carrying a gun and spewing threats, you are looking for trouble. Rioters do not necessarily destroy or injure. In this instance, the "peaceful" protesters
went to the person's HOUSE. There is no excuse for this. By the way, if they are "going up against" the government,
the best idea is NOT to be armed because they will lose a scuffle and may get killed in the process. Dopes
She is a public servant. If she doesn't want to answer to her constituents for her actions regardless of whether or not she is at home or the office, she should get out of politics. Trump has been answering nonstop attacks for four years. Also, I don't recall seeing any of your distaste when BLM rioters broke into a gated community in MO to attack conservative council members there. Your argument is ludicrous. BTW, please enlighten me to a riot that did not result in destruction or injury.
My argument is not ludicrous, son. My point is that she should not be faced with an unruly crowd carrying weapons.
Would you go out on your porch and face a group of dimwits armed and making demands? Nah. Nor should she have to respond to their questions and demands whenever they decide. There is a time and place for everything and that was the time to intimidate, not ask questions. Would you put your young child at risk in a situation like that? If
so, you should not have children.

anyone arrested?

I strongly oppose armed rioters of any political persuasion. Politics did not drive antifa and blm--They are driven
by poor treatment against blacks. Regardless, armed rioters spewing threatening rhetoric can lead to shooting.
thats fine,,, but these guys werent rioters,, unless you can show me some property damage or personal injuries from attacks,,,

theres never a bad excuse to carry a gun when youre going up against the government,, in fact thats a constitutional protected right,,,
I don't care what is a protected right. If you walk up to a government building carrying a gun and spewing threats, you are looking for trouble. Rioters do not necessarily destroy or injure. In this instance, the "peaceful" protesters
went to the person's HOUSE. There is no excuse for this. By the way, if they are "going up against" the government,
the best idea is NOT to be armed because they will lose a scuffle and may get killed in the process. Dopes
She is a public servant. If she doesn't want to answer to her constituents for her actions regardless of whether or not she is at home or the office, she should get out of politics. Trump has been answering nonstop attacks for four years. Also, I don't recall seeing any of your distaste when BLM rioters broke into a gated community in MO to attack conservative council members there. Your argument is ludicrous. BTW, please enlighten me to a riot that did not result in destruction or injury.
My argument is not ludicrous, son. My point is that she should not be faced with an unruly crowd carrying weapons.
Would you go out on your porch and face a group of dimwits armed and making demands? Nah. Nor should she have to respond to their questions and demands whenever they decide. There is a time and place for everything and that was the time to intimidate, not ask questions. Would you put your young child at risk in a situation like that? If
thats what a scared communist would say not a free american,,,

anyone arrested?

Like pantifa,BLM and NFAC?

anyone arrested?

First, I damn sure am not your son and you would be well advised to respect your elders unless you're over 70. Second, there was NEVER a credible report of threats being made. I am not responsible for your insecurities. Stay in your basement if you are intimidated, your feelings are not my problem or concern. If I had a child with your outlook, I would become a democrat and abort them post birth.

On the one hand we have a group of people protesting for social justice. On the other hand there are a group of thugs threatening women and kids in support of a bogus election fraud promoted by a lying shit of a President.

There is no moral equivalence.

If these thugs had been black the police would have shot them.

On the one hand we have a group of people protesting for social justice. On the other hand there are a group of thugs threatening women and kids in support of a bogus election fraud promoted by a lying shit of a President.

reality if the last 10 month and BLM prove you not only wrong but a major dumbass

You are a limey blowhard who has no standing in this thread. You have enough problems in your shithole on the other side of the pond, take care of them, Moron.

The election fraud is real.....you are an idiot.

Social Justice = burning, looting, beating and killing Americans? That is what you are defending as joe biden voters burned and looted our cities, and beat and murdered our citizens for the last 7 months......they are also now siding with Communist China, the government committing genocide against Chinese Muslims, and they let a virus loose that has killed over 250,000 Americans........ as the Social Justice warriors in hollywood and professional sports rake in billions of Chinese dollars......

Sell your crap to left wingers...they are the only ones stupid enough to buy what you are selling.

Social justice? Like I gits a new tv cuz I don't work soze you owes me one? What a doofus.

anyone arrested?

First, I damn sure am not your son and you would be well advised to respect your elders unless you're over 70. Second, there was NEVER a credible report of threats being made. I am not responsible for your insecurities. Stay in your basement if you are intimidated, your feelings are not my problem or concern. If I had a child with your outlook, I would become a democrat and abort them post birth.
First of all, I am over 70, and my reference to you was sarcastic since you referred to my argument as "ludicrous",
which is hardly accurate. We do not need a report of credible threats since in my view, the carrying of guns and the rhetoric spewed outside of her home with a child inside the home would translate into a credible threat especially when some trump followers have threatened violence as a result of our election.

STFU Pole Smoker.
One side was fighting for socialism,the other for America.
Your side will lose...bet on it.

Such is the state of the republican party under trump.
Just wait till we get pissed, we will wipe liberalism out. Remember who has the guns.
If you have less than 40 my liberal cousin has more guns than you do.

anyone arrested?

First of all, I am over 70, and my reference to you was sarcastic since you referred to my argument as "ludicrous",
which is hardly accurate. We do not need a report of credible threats since in my view, the carrying of guns and the rhetoric spewed outside of her home with a child inside the home would translate into a credible threat especially when some trump followers have threatened violence as a result of our election.
Then your senility is showing. We have all just witnessed what the left considers "peaceful" for the last nine months. That, sir, is a credible threat when an uncontrolled mob burns, loots and murders. Like a spoon doesn't cause obesity, a gun is NOT a threat. Moronic whack jobs that are intent on controlling other people who are no threat to them, however, are.

Such is the state of the republican party under trump.
Just wait till we get pissed, we will wipe liberalism out. Remember who has the guns.
If you have less than 40 my liberal cousin has more guns than you do.
I'm glad every American should be armed, but a lot of liberals aren't.
Bad idea. Some of the bloggers on this site should not own guns, since they are ready to use them at a moment's notice and don't have the ability to make an intelligent judgment.

anyone arrested?

then where have you been the last 10 months when real threats and violence were happening???

Forum List

Back