Armed thugs intimidate woman and child

What I want to know is whether or not these dirty thugs were arrested. The scum who would do something like this are prime examples of why people should not have children unless they intend to raise them properly. People who would show up at somebody's house with guns and shout obscenities are the offspring of biological parents who just didn't give a damn. They are a disgrace to the USA and to their communities. My parents were Republicans and I was raised in a predominantly Republican community, all were respectable, but now this party is nothing but a garbage dump.
So in your view it is fine for us Republicans to give the exact treatment to Bidumb and kameltoe ho that you guys showed to Trump? Is this what I am hearing?

Only filthy trash goes to someone's home, armed, to create a disturbance. Like I said, republicans used to be respectable people, but now they are just garbage.
Funny hunny. I didn’t see you ranting and raving when the democrats scum was pillaging, rioting, breaking into stores, burning cities down. This makes you look bad with your hypocrisy!

Dozens of armed people gathered outside Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's home over the weekend "shouting obscenities" and threatening violence in an effort to overturn the presidential election results in the state, she said Sunday.

Benson and her 4-year-old son had just finished decorating their home for Christmas and were about to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" when the group arrived, she said in a statement.

Classy behaviour from donnys stormtroopers.
These are the same trumpers that constantly blog how peaceful they are and criticize the Dems for violence not of their doing.
sounds like it wwas peaceful and there wasnt anyone hurt or property damage,,,

cant say that when dems protest can we,,,
When obscenities followed by death threats and threats of violence occur, the sound is not peaceful.
did it happen?? no it ididnt,, now on the otherhand when dems riot they destroy and attack people,,

so save you BS for something we can believe,,
Boobbob is confused like most libbers.
Armed rioters shouting and threatening death and violence is very confusing to any sane person.
you forgot to add,, "without evidence"
I am on my way to Michigan as we speak to get evidence. You are a dingo.
to bad you have to do that,, better if it was there before the story was posted,,

Dozens of armed people gathered outside Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's home over the weekend "shouting obscenities" and threatening violence in an effort to overturn the presidential election results in the state, she said Sunday.

Benson and her 4-year-old son had just finished decorating their home for Christmas and were about to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" when the group arrived, she said in a statement.

These are the same trumpers that constantly blog how peaceful they are and criticize the Dems for violence not of their doing.

tainted, why do you comment on issues of which
you are entirely ignorant? For the rest of you
BLM BUGS-----any of you got ANYTHING to support
the claim of terrorizing mother and child and the
destructive and murderous outcome of this violent
RIOT created by "Trump supporters"-----a little
footage, an audio visual-----ANYTHING ??? ---
anyone arrested?
Armed rioters, THREAT of violence was my post. The Secretary of State is one of your own and is she lying?

Michigan secretary of state says armed protesters gathered ...

news.yahoo.com › michigan-secretary-state-says-armed...

18 hours ago — Michigan secretary of state says armed protesters gathered outside her home ... Saying the claims have to stop, Sterling called on Trump to "step up" and ... Over and over again, they have chosen to ride the tiger of lunacy ...
You have some nerve asking about the "ANYTHING?". Talk about "ANYTHING" applies to you and your ilks claim of voter fraud because you don't have "ANYTHING" to warrant your disruptive behavior.

When obscenities followed by death threats and threats of violence occur, the sound is not peaceful.
did it happen?? no it ididnt,, now on the otherhand when dems riot they destroy and attack people,,

Armed rioters shouting and threatening death and violence is very confusing to any sane person.
to bad you have to do that,, better if it was there before the story was posted,,

anyone arrested?
Armed rioters, THREAT of violence was my post. The Secretary of State is one of your own and is she lying?

18 hours ago — Michigan secretary of state says armed protesters gathered outside her home ... Saying the claims have to stop, Sterling called on Trump to "step up" and ... Over and over again, they have chosen to ride the tiger of lunacy ...
You have some nerve asking about the "ANYTHING?". Talk about "ANYTHING" applies to you and your ilks claim of voter fraud because you don't have "ANYTHING" to warrant your disruptive behavior.
the only armed rioters we've seen is antifa and BLM,,, and their damage bill and human victims injuries are off the chart

anyone arrested?

the only armed rioters we've seen is antifa and BLM,,, and their damage bill and human victims injuries are off the chart

Yep,2 billion dollars at this point.

What I want to know is whether or not these dirty thugs were arrested. The scum who would do something like this are prime examples of why people should not have children unless they intend to raise them properly. People who would show up at somebody's house with guns and shout obscenities are the offspring of biological parents who just didn't give a damn. They are a disgrace to the USA and to their communities. My parents were Republicans and I was raised in a predominantly Republican community, all were respectable, but now this party is nothing but a garbage dump.
So in your view it is fine for us Republicans to give the exact treatment to Bidumb and kameltoe ho that you guys showed to Trump? Is this what I am hearing?

Only filthy trash goes to someone's home, armed, to create a disturbance. Like I said, republicans used to be respectable people, but now they are just garbage.
[/QUOT
Have you watched or paid attention to any of the BLM/Antifa BS that has gone on all summer? You must have been hiding in your basement or taking part in the rioting in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit...Yeah, tell me all about those filthy republicans you whining hypocrite.

anyone arrested?

Your disruptive behavior has only just begun in my view. Those rioters were armed and that can lead to shooting.

[/QUOT
Have you watched or paid attention to any of the BLM/Antifa BS that has gone on all summer? You must have been hiding in your basement or taking part in the rioting in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit...Yeah, tell me all about those filthy republicans you whining hypocrite.

anyone arrested?

Your disruptive behavior has only just begun in my view. Those rioters were armed and that can lead to shooting.
they werent rioters,,, that would require property damage and human victims,,,

anyone arrested?

I strongly oppose armed rioters of any political persuasion. Politics did not drive antifa and blm--They are driven
by poor treatment against blacks. Regardless, armed rioters spewing threatening rhetoric can lead to shooting.
Politics is a poor excuse to carry a weapon to a protest.

anyone arrested?

I strongly oppose armed rioters of any political persuasion. Politics did not drive antifa and blm--They are driven
by poor treatment against blacks. Regardless, armed rioters spewing threatening rhetoric can lead to shooting.
thats fine,,, but these guys werent rioters,, unless you can show me some property damage or personal injuries from attacks,,,

theres never a bad excuse to carry a gun when youre going up against the government,, in fact thats a constitutional protected right,,,

anyone arrested?

I bet you would have sided with the British in 1776.
The whole BLM movement is based on a false narrative,cops dont shoot blacks anymore than they shoot whites,in fact they shoot more whites.
There are very few incidences where blacks are shot for no reason. I can think of a few off the top of my head but they are rare.
As far as Antifa goes :laughing0301: they're all a bunch of meth heads and white suburban punks.

Lysie, you seem to be ASSERTING that people who
are armed who go to places where people live and
create a disturbance are "FILTHY TRASH"-----sheeeesh----you described my area of town. Are you
suggesting that BLM people are all or mostly
republicans? There is a weekly (actually usually daily) body count in my culturally diverse area of town which is HEAVILY democrat. I have been staying in my tiny residence in my DEMOCRAT town ---for months.
D
Such is the state of the republican party under trump.
Don't recall seeing any of your indignation when BLM was attacking councilmembers in their gated-community homes in MO or The 100+ days of BLM and Antifa rioting in Portland or the Antifa anarchy that took over six blocks of Seattle during the summer. If she got off her ass and did her job, nobody would care what else she did. You are just another hypocritical whiny democrat.

Social-issue groups, from BLM to anti-abortion activists have gone to people's homes, and I never said it wasn't terrible, as is calling people with threats and obscenities. But this is political: supporters of a political party going to people's homes, with guns, just because their candidate lost. This looks like Germany in the 1930s. I don't recall Clinton supporters doing this in 2016 even though Clinton won the majority of the vote. This official just did her job. I haven't heard of Biden supporters, with or without guns, going to the homes of state officials who certified the election in their states for trump, either.

It doesn't matter which party anyone supports, it's the anti-social behavior that is the problem.
[/QUOTE]

the anti-social behavior in my DEMOCRAT town has been ---BULLET TO THE HEAD for many decades----It was more than 30 years ago that I had the clinical criteria for BRAIN DEATH so locked in my brain that I could do the protocol in my sleep. The perpetrators were not republicans. (PS----the bullet to the head thing has been ongoing in this BLM hub----since)

Sounds like the English football match to me...

1607382296992.png

And yet not one of them has a problem with this.

I didnt hear any concern from you when Pantifa and BLM were destroying our cities.
These people were actually making a protest. There was no violence. They exercised their second amendment rights. If she felt intimidated, maybe it was HER guilty conscience kicking in.

And yet not one of them has a problem with this.

I didnt hear any concern from you when Pantifa and BLM were destroying our cities.
These people were actually making a protest. There was no violence. They exercised their second amendment rights. If she felt intimidated, maybe it was HER guilty conscience kicking in.

It's exactly why dems want to disarm Americans.
Just look at Venezuela,they confiscated the peoples firearms and five years later they were shooting their own people down in the streets.
Socialist need a disarmed populace in order to implement their socialist ideals.

create a disturbance are "FILTHY TRASH"-----sheeeesh----you described my area of town. Are you
republicans? There is a weekly (actually usually daily) body count in my culturally diverse area of town which is HEAVILY democrat. I have been staying in my tiny residence in my DEMOCRAT town ---for months.
D
Don't recall seeing any of your indignation when BLM was attacking councilmembers in their gated-community homes in MO or The 100+ days of BLM and Antifa rioting in Portland or the Antifa anarchy that took over six blocks of Seattle during the summer. If she got off her ass and did her job, nobody would care what else she did. You are just another hypocritical whiny democrat.

Social-issue groups, from BLM to anti-abortion activists have gone to people's homes, and I never said it wasn't terrible, as is calling people with threats and obscenities. But this is political: supporters of a political party going to people's homes, with guns, just because their candidate lost. This looks like Germany in the 1930s. I don't recall Clinton supporters doing this in 2016 even though Clinton won the majority of the vote. This official just did her job. I haven't heard of Biden supporters, with or without guns, going to the homes of state officials who certified the election in their states for trump, either.

It doesn't matter which party anyone supports, it's the anti-social behavior that is the problem.
the anti-social behavior in my DEMOCRAT town has been ---BULLET TO THE HEAD for many decades----It was more than 30 years ago that I had the clinical criteria for BRAIN DEATH so lockedin my brain that I could do the protocol in my sleep. The perpetrators were not republicans. (PS----the bullet to the head thing has been ongoing in this BLM hub----since)
Democrat Biden supporters have been terrorizing the US for the past year in Portland, Seattle, Baltimore, Detroit, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, DC etc. The DNC has been whining and crying about the Trump win since before he won. Don't be hypocritical and please try some prevagen so that you might have a memory longer than my nose.

I can't say I've ever heard of this Jocelyn Benson. Is that her on the left?

0mZhPW_0PT2Fepx00
if it is, that boy B needin' a larger caliber !

Funny hunny. I didn’t see you ranting and raving when the democrats scum was pillaging, rioting, breaking into stores, burning cities down. This makes you look bad with your hypocrisy!

Yes, there were some people on the streets who were pillaging, rioting, breaking into stores, and setting fires. But there is nothing to identify them as members of the Democratic Party nor did they mention the Democratic Party or quote anything said by a Democratic leader as a reason for them doing what they were doing. Neither is there any indication that anyone in the Democratic leadership ever said anything to them or encouraged them in any way. I doubt that any of them ever voted, much less contributed time or money to the Democratic Party or any of its candidates. This is your mistake.

On the other hand, the people involved in harassing Benson were there because they are unhappy that their chosen candidate didn't win. They are radically partisan nutjobs protesting democracy.

Last edited:
The only little boy I remember who had a gun pointed at them was under Clinton when his federal gov't came in with guns to steal a little boy out of his fathers arms:

View attachment 426249
Wow, you have a longer memory than any democrat in the country. I remember Elian Garcia and Janet Reno. I also remember Clinton's Janet Reno and the fiasco in Waco, TX. Tell me about all the peace-loving democrats. Republicans also know the definition of "is"

D

the anti-social behavior in my DEMOCRAT town has been ---BULLET TO THE HEAD for many decades----It was more than 30 years ago that I had the clinical criteria for BRAIN DEATH so lockedin my brain that I could do the protocol in my sleep. The perpetrators were not republicans. (PS----the bullet to the head thing has been ongoing in this BLM hub----since)
Democrat Biden supporters have been terrorizing the US for the past year in Portland, Seattle, Baltimore, Detroit, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Chicago, DC etc. The DNC has been whining and crying about the Trump win since before he won. Don't be hypocritical and please try some prevagen so that you might have a memory longer than my nose.

to whom did you address your idiotic remark?

Forum List

Back