Armed thugs intimidate woman and child

Dozens of armed people gathered outside Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's home over the weekend "shouting obscenities" and threatening violence in an effort to overturn the presidential election results in the state, she said Sunday.

Benson and her 4-year-old son had just finished decorating their home for Christmas and were about to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" when the group arrived, she said in a statement.

Classy behaviour from donnys stormtroopers.
These are the same trumpers that constantly blog how peaceful they are and criticize the Dems for violence not of their doing.
Were they violent, or did they just peacefully exercise their right to protest without hurting anyone or destroying any property?
Threatening violence and death can be construed to mean violence and death is in the future. It is wrong and
not peaceful.
If you had been denouncing this behavior when democrats did it (and FAR worse things), then we might listen to you, but as it stands, youre a fucking hypocrite, so how about you shut your bitch ass up?
As a matter of fact, asshole, I have consistently denounced rioting, protests, violence, and destruction no matter what their political preference is. So shut your fucking face, you low-life, uninformed, uneducated worm.
You just support people who support it and threaten more.
I support nobody who gives support to violence. Get it yet, hotshot?

Then how can you support liberals?

Lysie, you seem to be ASSERTING that people who
are armed who go to places where people live and
create a disturbance are "FILTHY TRASH"-----sheeeesh----you described my area of town. Are you
suggesting that BLM people are all or mostly
republicans? There is a weekly (actually usually daily) body count in my culturally diverse area of town which is HEAVILY democrat. I have been staying in my tiny residence in my DEMOCRAT town ---for months.
[/QUOTE]
D
Such is the state of the republican party under trump.
Don't recall seeing any of your indignation when BLM was attacking councilmembers in their gated-community homes in MO or The 100+ days of BLM and Antifa rioting in Portland or the Antifa anarchy that took over six blocks of Seattle during the summer. If she got off her ass and did her job, nobody would care what else she did. You are just another hypocritical whiny democrat.

Social-issue groups, from BLM to anti-abortion activists have gone to people's homes, and I never said it wasn't terrible, as is calling people with threats and obscenities. But this is political: supporters of a political party going to people's homes, with guns, just because their candidate lost. This looks like Germany in the 1930s. I don't recall Clinton supporters doing this in 2016 even though Clinton won the majority of the vote. This official just did her job. I haven't heard of Biden supporters, with or without guns, going to the homes of state officials who certified the election in their states for trump, either.

It doesn't matter which party anyone supports, it's the anti-social behavior that is the problem.

Dozens of armed people gathered outside Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's home over the weekend "shouting obscenities" and threatening violence in an effort to overturn the presidential election results in the state, she said Sunday.

Benson and her 4-year-old son had just finished decorating their home for Christmas and were about to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" when the group arrived, she said in a statement.

These are the same trumpers that constantly blog how peaceful they are and criticize the Dems for violence not of their doing.
And yet not one of them has a problem with this.
There is no problem. Come get our guns faggot.

whats the problem with it??

we always treat fascist this way,,

4 yr old kids are now fascists?

It's good to see democrats getting a little bit of what they give.
So you also approve of threatening 4-year-olds at gunpoint and tell me will you still have the audacity to call yourself a man?
What! A democrat with a live child! Are you sure? I don't care what happens to democrats. If they don't want their children abused they could stop being democrats.

I would NEVER call myself a man.

whats the problem with it??

we always treat fascist this way,,

4 yr old kids are now fascists?

WOW!!!

thats the BS you come back with???

did you know theres no evidence this even happened???

hey why did you runaway yesterday when we were have such a productive discussion????

The only little boy I remember who had a gun pointed at them was under Clinton when his federal gov't came in with guns to steal a little boy out of his fathers arms:

1607371563174.jpeg

So you also approve of threatening 4-year-olds at gunpoint and tell me will you still have the audacity to call yourself a man?
What! A democrat with a live child! Are you sure? I don't care what happens to democrats. If they don't want their children abused they could stop being democrats.

I only know of one type of girl you could possibly be -

1607372116139.png

The Medusa type!

View attachment 426252

The Medusa type!

She turned men to stone. It should happen to all democrats. Line the bastards up against the wall and use them for target practice.

Just imagining if there was one for guys and how it would sound...

View attachment 426252

The Medusa type!

Looks a lot like Kumalot Harris.

View attachment 426252

The Medusa type!

She turned men to stone. It should happen to all democrats. Line the bastards up against the wall and use them for target practice.

And what was the exact traumatic event that so cruelly victimised you in your past and turned you into such a nasty piece of work my little 'sweet cheeks'?
Was it little brother who always got the attention you craved?

They were just treating democrats like Maxine waters says to treat republicans.

If it was BLM, the mom and child might be added to the 30 other deaths caused by Democrat terrorist.
Democrat Nathan Ballard of California tried to kill his four year old by smothering her with a pillow. That's democrats for you.

Bastards every one.

View attachment 426252

The Medusa type!

And what was the exact traumatic event that so cruelly victimised you in your past and turned you into such a nasty piece of work my little 'sweet cheeks'?
Was it little brother who always got the attention you craved?

No brothers. I just hate democrats. I keep it all toned down.

Either the science is wrong or the politicians are using this pandemic to subdue and control the American public through fear and intimidation. The British and Europe DID follow the science and look at where they are now, back into lockdown and cases and deaths soaring higher than even here in the US. And the same with the US, and especially in Democrat run states with strict lockdowns.

Some-ting wong.

Either the science is wrong or the politicians are using this pandemic to subdue and control the American public through fear and intimidation. The British and Europe DID follow the science and look at where they are now, back into lockdown and cases and deaths soaring higher than even here in the US. And the same with the US, and especially in Democrat run states with strict lockdowns.

Some-ting wong.

Either? It's big time both.

They were just treating democrats like Maxine waters says to treat republicans.

If it was BLM, the mom and child might be added to the 30 other deaths caused by Democrat terrorist.
Democrat Nathan Ballard of California tried to kill his four year old by smothering her with a pillow. That's democrats for you.

Bastards every one.
Democrats, like there Islamic counterparts, will hide behind children if things get tough... then probably sniff and grope them from behind...

Back when MAGA hat wearers we’re getting beaten up for wearing a hat, where were you? I see no difference in the thugs on the left or the right and it is all wrong. The extremists and those, like yourself that support it are also wrong. I really despise you extreme nuts.

Forum List

Back