Armed thugs intimidate woman and child

What I want to know is whether or not these dirty thugs were arrested. The scum who would do something like this are prime examples of why people should not have children unless they intend to raise them properly. People who would show up at somebody's house with guns and shout obscenities are the offspring of biological parents who just didn't give a damn. They are a disgrace to the USA and to their communities. My parents were Republicans and I was raised in a predominantly Republican community, all were respectable, but now this party is nothing but a garbage dump.
So in your view it is fine for us Republicans to give the exact treatment to Bidumb and kameltoe ho that you guys showed to Trump? Is this what I am hearing?

What I want to know is whether or not these dirty thugs were arrested. The scum who would do something like this are prime examples of why people should not have children unless they intend to raise them properly. People who would show up at somebody's house with guns and shout obscenities are the offspring of biological parents who just didn't give a damn. They are a disgrace to the USA and to their communities. My parents were Republicans and I was raised in a predominantly Republican community, all were respectable, but now this party is nothing but a garbage dump.

Oh!! my friend lysie. I CERTAINLY agree with you that ANYONE who brings children to a violent riot
is an inadequate caretaker. In fact, I consider anyone
who takes part in a violent riot to be a criminal. I have a very BROAD definition of "violent riot" ----If the crowds are such that an ambulance would have trouble getting thru <<< THAT is a violent riot. Vandalism is
an act of violence. Assault is an act of violence. You got any hard evidence other than a statement by
a politician that there was any violence at the demonstration in question? You got the body count?

I thought this was about Democrat thugs trying to shut down a small business owned by a woman with their non science based Covid lockdowns.

So in your view it is fine for us Republicans to give the exact treatment to Bidumb and kameltoe ho that you guys showed to Trump? Is this what I am hearing?

It it is not clear to me that Lysie has actually condoned
violent riots-------but many, many, many highly
placed DEMOCRATS have------IMHO---they are criminals. Kamalahump has done so. I am a lapsed
registered democrat. My parents were democrats.
I grew up in a republican town which was remarkably
racist----back then.
I, now, live in a diverse community part of which is famous for ACUTE LEAD POISONING TO THE BRAIN for decades and a whole bunch of Democrat Social
Activists ("god" help us") ---and lots of churches and
mosques.

Only filthy trash goes to someone's home, armed, to create a disturbance. Like I said, republicans used to be respectable people, but now they are just garbage.

Only filthy trash goes to someone's home, armed, to create a disturbance. Like I said, republicans used to be respectable people, but now they are just garbage.
You mean like the rioting humps that broke down the gate to the couple's home in St. Louis....filthy trash agreed.

Lysie, you seem to be ASSERTING that people who
are armed who go to places where people live and
create a disturbance are "FILTHY TRASH"-----sheeeesh----you described my area of town. Are you
suggesting that BLM people are all or mostly
republicans? There is a weekly (actually usually daily) body count in my culturally diverse area of town which is HEAVILY democrat. I have been staying in my tiny residence in my DEMOCRAT town ---for months.

Dozens of armed people gathered outside Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's home over the weekend "shouting obscenities" and threatening violence in an effort to overturn the presidential election results in the state, she said Sunday.

Benson and her 4-year-old son had just finished decorating their home for Christmas and were about to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" when the group arrived, she said in a statement.

Classy behaviour from donnys stormtroopers.
These are the same trumpers that constantly blog how peaceful they are and criticize the Dems for violence not of their doing.

[/QUOT

D
Such is the state of the republican party under trump.
Don't recall seeing any of your indignation when BLM was attacking councilmembers in their gated-community homes in MO or The 100+ days of BLM and Antifa rioting in Portland or the Antifa anarchy that took over six blocks of Seattle during the summer. If she got off her ass and did her job, nobody would care what else she did. You are just another hypocritical whiny democrat.

Dozens of armed people gathered outside Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's home over the weekend "shouting obscenities" and threatening violence in an effort to overturn the presidential election results in the state, she said Sunday.

Benson and her 4-year-old son had just finished decorating their home for Christmas and were about to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" when the group arrived, she said in a statement.

These are the same trumpers that constantly blog how peaceful they are and criticize the Dems for violence not of their doing.

[/QUOT
Have you watched or paid attention to any of the BLM/Antifa BS that has gone on all summer? You must have been hiding in your basement or taking part in the rioting in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit...Yeah, tell me all about those filthy republicans you whining hypocrite.

D
Don't recall seeing any of your indignation when BLM was attacking councilmembers in their gated-community homes in MO or The 100+ days of BLM and Antifa rioting in Portland or the Antifa anarchy that took over six blocks of Seattle during the summer. If she got off her ass and did her job, nobody would care what else she did. You are just another hypocritical whiny democrat.
That was proven to be right wing agitators. Right wing trash are lower than vermin.

D
That was proven to be right wing agitators. Right wing trash are lower than vermin.
That's BS and you know it. You wouldn't know proof if it bit you in the ass. The right wing does not burn, loot, or attack federal buildings and statues. Please clean the window in your stomach so that you can see the world more clearly.

My, my, my! Aren't you the "keyboard killer".

Where was the violence?

And yet not one of them has a problem with this.

I didnt hear any concern from you when Pantifa and BLM were destroying our cities.

no,,, such is the way in america when a politician becomes a fascist,,,
we stand up against them,,
A 'rabble' shouting obscenities with guns pointed at a 4-year-old and his mother! My God, and the fact that you Trumpsters defend them says everything about how sick and sad you are.

When before in US history did the ' losers' become so exalted?

Got any pics of them pointing guns at anyone,let alone a four year old?
Yeah,didnt think so.

Forum List

Back