🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed white redneck racists march on Texas police department

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Many of the members of the group were armed with shotguns, hunting rifles and AR-15 style assault rifles. Most looked like they were simply holding the weapon they were carrying. One of the “soldiers” took a more aggressive grip on his weapon, holding his rifle with his finger “indexed” slightly above the trigger. This can be considered a “ready” position in a shooting situation.
Armed Black Panthers March in Texas Off the Pigs
So, what do you those of you who whined about a few guys with slung rifles at the local Applebee's think of this?

Many of the members of the group were armed with shotguns, hunting rifles and AR-15 style assault rifles. Most looked like they were simply holding the weapon they were carrying. One of the “soldiers” took a more aggressive grip on his weapon, holding his rifle with his finger “indexed” slightly above the trigger. This can be considered a “ready” position in a shooting situation.
So, what do you those of you who whined about a few guys with slung rifles at the local Applebee's think of this?
I think your title is misleading.

I think your response doesn't remotely address the topic.

One of the thugs has a flag representing the African continent.
I invite he and the others to move there.

Which one is the topic. White racist rednecks or NBPP?

Your willful ignorance says all that need be said. Thank you.

What did he say or was this just a hypothetical invitation? I'm guessing you never spoke to him personally.

Carrying around a flag from outside of where you currently are gives the impression you would rather be there than here.
I'm simply encouraging he and the others to take it to the next step and make the move.

Youre the one that typed "white redneck" in a story that was about the NBPP. I call that stupidity. You never answered my question. Were you that desperate to get people to look at your thread that you resorted to lying or are you just stupid?

Last edited:
The Applebees clowns are far more embarrassing.

What did he say or was this just a hypothetical invitation? I'm guessing you never spoke to him personally.

Carrying around a flag from outside of where you currently are gives the impression you would rather be there than here.
I'm simply encouraging he and the others to take it to the next step and make the move.
So you actually said something to him or are you saying you would say something to him about moving?

The topic is suppose to be the header subject....

I think he was desperate to get someone to read his thread so he just out and out lied.

I think he was desperate to get someone to read his thread so he just out and out lied.
Tsk, tsk, must be an ad man..

Oh. Oopsie.
A bunch of Texans were carrying 'assault weapons' in public - i assumed they were white redneck racists.
:dunno:

Oh. Oopsie.
A bunch of Texans were carrying 'assault weapons' in public - i assumed they were white redneck racists.
:dunno:
Except you posted an article about the Black panthers. How stupid can you be to mix the 2 up?

Youre the one that typed "white redneck" in a story that was about the NBPP. I call that stupidity. You never answered my question. Were you that desperate to get people to look at your thread that you resorted to lying or are you just stupid?
So you quickly clicked so you could talk shit about the rednecks.
When you found out you were caught in a bait and switch you whined and won't give the same condemnation to your own that you were so ready to give to others.

Hypocrisy much?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
So you quickly clicked so you could talk shit about the rednecks.
When you found out you were caught in a bait and switch you whined and won't give the same condemnation to your own that you were so ready to give to others.

Hypocrisy much?
No. I clicked in wonder that "white racist rednecks" would actually have the balls to march on a police station. I assumed it was a publicity stunt and the police force was in on it. What does that have to do with the poster fucking it up so badly?

Forum List

Back