🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed white redneck racists march on Texas police department

Many of the members of the group were armed with shotguns, hunting rifles and AR-15 style assault rifles. Most looked like they were simply holding the weapon they were carrying. One of the “soldiers” took a more aggressive grip on his weapon, holding his rifle with his finger “indexed” slightly above the trigger. This can be considered a “ready” position in a shooting situation.
Armed Black Panthers March in Texas Off the Pigs
So, what do you those of you who whined about a few guys with slung rifles at the local Applebee's think of this?
I think your title is misleading.
I think your response doesn't remotely address the topic.
So you are a stupid asshole on two counts.
You are too scared to address asclepias reply directly.
You attempt to use one set of idiots to defend the oath idiots in Ferguson.

That's the funniest shit I've seen all week!!
You havent brushed your teeth or washed your face since last week?

Really? Third grade insults? Damn dude, try to be more original.

Those clowns out there ranting and raving, but not actually DOING anything, is funny. They want to kill "pigs"? Then do it and stop being a coward and simply talking about it.

Them people are about as threatening as a two year old child.

Those clowns out there ranting and raving, but not actually DOING anything, is funny. They want to kill "pigs"? Then do it and stop being a coward and simply talking about it.

I was orginal and you never answered my question. If you washed your face or brushed your teeth this week then you were lying about seeing something this funny.

Its called freedom of assembly and free speech. They only want to kill "pigs" that attack their communities. Why would they shoot cops not doing anything?

Which one is the topic. White racist rednecks or NBPP?
Your willful ignorance says all that need be said. Thank you.
Youre the one that typed "white redneck" in a story that was about the NBPP. I call that stupidity. You never answered my question. Were you that desperate to get people to look at your thread that you resorted to lying or are you just stupid?
So you quickly clicked so you could talk shit about the rednecks.
When you found out you were caught in a bait and switch you whined and won't give the same condemnation to your own that you were so ready to give to others.

Hypocrisy much?
No. I clicked in wonder that "white racist rednecks" would actually have the balls to march on a police station. I assumed it was a publicity stunt and the police force was in on it. What does that have to do with the poster fucking it up so badly?
OP didn't do anything but point at the double standard that you and others so proudly represent

Many of the members of the group were armed with shotguns, hunting rifles and AR-15 style assault rifles. Most looked like they were simply holding the weapon they were carrying. One of the “soldiers” took a more aggressive grip on his weapon, holding his rifle with his finger “indexed” slightly above the trigger. This can be considered a “ready” position in a shooting situation.
Armed Black Panthers March in Texas Off the Pigs
So, what do you those of you who whined about a few guys with slung rifles at the local Applebee's think of this?
I think your title is misleading.
So you are a stupid asshole on two counts.
You are too scared to address asclepias reply directly.
I really don't care about his response - I've had him on ignore for quite some time now and read his response only out of morbid curiosity.

Everyone here knows why the header does not match the actual story; some people, not wanting to address the actual point, choose to play stupid.

At least I assume they are playing.
You are -playing- stupid -- right?
You attempt to use one set of idiots to defend the oath idiots in Ferguson.
YOU clearly do not understand the point here - perhaps you should read my comment in the OP a little more closely.

Youre the one that typed "white redneck" in a story that was about the NBPP. I call that stupidity. You never answered my question. Were you that desperate to get people to look at your thread that you resorted to lying or are you just stupid?
When you found out you were caught in a bait and switch you whined and won't give the same condemnation to your own that you were so ready to give to others.

Hypocrisy much?
No. I clicked in wonder that "white racist rednecks" would actually have the balls to march on a police station. I assumed it was a publicity stunt and the police force was in on it. What does that have to do with the poster fucking it up so badly?
OP didn't do anything but point at the double standard that you and others so proudly represent
And clearly choose to ignore.

I was orginal and you never answered my question. If you washed your face or brushed your teeth this week then you were lying about seeing something this funny.

Its called freedom of assembly and free speech. They only want to kill "pigs" that attack their communities. Why would they shoot cops not doing anything?

You're about as original as the other sheep you flock with.

I don't answer stupid questions from retards.

I have nothing against them exercising their rights, but it makes them look like the cowards they are.

The people attacking their precious community are black thugs, not police officers.

Hypocrisy much?
So lying is pointing out a double standard? That doesnt make sense. If that was the case why didnt he entitle it "Double Standard?"

I have nothing against them exercising their rights, but it makes them look like the cowards they are.
Actually, I'd argue that you do NOT have the right to arm yourself, show up in a group, and then threaten police with violence.
If these were white redneck racists, you;d hear the exact same thing form the people playing stupid right now.

Last edited:

You're about as original as the other sheep you flock with.

I don't answer stupid questions from retards.

The people attacking their precious community are black thugs, not police officers.
Ok convict. I see you dont really have a answer because you are a retarded convict. Its ok but just know I know.

Forum List

Back