🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed white redneck racists march on Texas police department

It was YOU who claimed negroes "do not share the same views ON ANY ISSUE".
I never said Whites didn't share the same views on any issue.
You're still the dummy who made the bullshit claim in the first place.
Right, inbred, I said it was idiotic to assume that all African Americans agree on any issue. They fucking don't. Do you think that the 52 % of Americans who voted for Obama each time agreed on issues? You claim that they voted for the President only because of his skin color but do not address the fact that they voted for democrats in the two previous elections in about the same %. Is your failure to respond to that because you are too fucking stupid admit you were wrong about that?
David Duke could rub black shoe polish on his face and hands and 99% of negroes, who can be bothered getting off their fat asses to vote would vote for him.
Just like they are going to vote for that idiot savant, Ben Carson. Right? Don't you have a white sheet to launder for the weekly white trash rally to go to?
Negroes don't vote for Reps b/c they know if a Rep becomes President a lot of the "free shit" BOBO promised them just to buy their votes would never arrive.
For LIBs negroes only represent a voting block. After the stupid saps voted for BOBO what did he do for the negro community? Sweet fuck all. That's what. BOBO and the DNC see negroes as 'special needs' people with a vote.
And more of the free shit goes to folks like you; inbred, uneducated, ignorant white trash living in trailer parks.
Not based on percent of population dummy.
Family secret What the left won t tell you about black crime - Washington Times

Right, inbred, I said it was idiotic to assume that all African Americans agree on any issue. They fucking don't. Do you think that the 52 % of Americans who voted for Obama each time agreed on issues? You claim that they voted for the President only because of his skin color but do not address the fact that they voted for democrats in the two previous elections in about the same %. Is your failure to respond to that because you are too fucking stupid admit you were wrong about that?
David Duke could rub black shoe polish on his face and hands and 99% of negroes, who can be bothered getting off their fat asses to vote would vote for him.
Just like they are going to vote for that idiot savant, Ben Carson. Right? Don't you have a white sheet to launder for the weekly white trash rally to go to?
Negroes don't vote for Reps b/c they know if a Rep becomes President a lot of the "free shit" BOBO promised them just to buy their votes would never arrive.
For LIBs negroes only represent a voting block. After the stupid saps voted for BOBO what did he do for the negro community? Sweet fuck all. That's what. BOBO and the DNC see negroes as 'special needs' people with a vote.
And more of the free shit goes to folks like you; inbred, uneducated, ignorant white trash living in trailer parks.
Not based on percent of population dummy.
Family secret What the left won t tell you about black crime - Washington Times
No. Not based on population. But in actual numbers white trash like you get more. Why is your welfare or Food stamps etc better than what a poor black family gets? Why does it matter? Do you think that there is something about black skin that makes a black person inferior?

I grew up a some of the most violent crime ridden areas of Chicago. 100% of the violent crimes were committed by negroes.
I saw little negro school kids who were really trying to get an education being attacked after school by young negro men. They stole the poor kids school supplies and destroyed them. They threatened to literally kill the poor kid's families if the kids were ever seen bringing home school books.
By the time these little kids reached about age 8 100% of them were involved with the thug culture.
Some fucking life.
I worked hard to get a good education in spite of the fucking negro thugs on every corner preying on innocents. I never was on welfare. Never had a single fucking food stamp. Sold my very successful business when I was 47 and retired.
I can live anywhere, drive any vehicle I want, travel the world. Eat in the world's best restaurants. Have five very successful adult children.
I volunteer at a soup kitchen every week. I tithe and give a percent of my income to a variety of charities.
My largest contribution goes to giving a yearly full expense three year bursary to............the Black student who has shown the most dedication and hard work from the local high school.
I can not stand to watch negro simians victimise those in their own community because they don't want to see anyone in their community get ahead.
IMO they are deserving of only one thing.

I grew up a some of the most violent crime ridden areas of Chicago. 100% of the violent crimes were committed by negroes.
I saw little negro school kids who were really trying to get an education being attacked after school by young negro men. They stole the poor kids school supplies and destroyed them. They threatened to literally kill the poor kid's families if the kids were ever seen bringing home school books.
By the time these little kids reached about age 8 100% of them were involved with the thug culture.
Some fucking life.
I worked hard to get a good education in spite of the fucking negro thugs on every corner preying on innocents. I never was on welfare. Never had a single fucking food stamp. Sold my very successful business when I was 47 and retired.
I can live anywhere, drive any vehicle I want, travel the world. Eat in the world's best restaurants. Have five very successful adult children.
I volunteer at a soup kitchen every week. I tithe and give a percent of my income to a variety of charities.
My largest contribution goes to giving a yearly full expense three year bursary to............the Black student who has shown the most dedication and hard work from the local high school.
I can not stand to watch negro simians victimise those in their own community because they don't want to see anyone in their community get ahead.
Bronx-salute.jpg

Fuck you and your serial lies.

Some fucking life.
View attachment 47381

That's it? What a dummy you are.
It's fun reading your stupid ideas.
But beware. You're getting close to becoming an internet bore.
You know what that means right? PI
"Actual numbers" do not reflect the fact that per capita the entire fucking negro race is failing in every field of human endeavor worldwide. They are a global embarrassment to themselves and a fucking joke to the rest of the world.
What other race has their young men think wearing their pants around their ankles like they are two years olds who have just shit themselves is 'Kool'?
Go have a fucking banana.

Some fucking life.
View attachment 47381

That's it? What a dummy you are.
It's fun reading your stupid ideas.
But beware. You're getting close to becoming an internet bore.
You know what that means right? PI
"Actual numbers" do not reflect the fact that per capita the entire fucking negro race is failing in every field of human endeavor worldwide. They are a global embarrassment to themselves and a fucking joke to the rest of the world.
What other race has their young men think wearing their pants around their ankles like they are two years olds who have just shit themselves is 'Kool'?
Go have a fucking banana.
Well, the white race has products of inbreeding like you. But your mental defects and lack of morality is not the fault of any other white person. Being a white man myself, I do not take any responsibility for assholes like you. Your existence is not proof of the inferiority of the white race. Just because you are inferior yourself does not entitle anyone to claim that all white people are useless pricks like you.

^ Paddy! I know why you wave the flag for Margaret Eugenist Sanger. You look at people the same way.
The Harlem Clinic

In 1929, 10 years before Sanger created the Negro Project, the ABCL laid the groundwork for a clinic in Harlem, a largely black section of New York City. It was the dawn of the Great Depression, and for blacks that meant double the misery. Blacks faced harsher conditions of desperation and privation because of widespread racial prejudice and discrimination. From the ABCL’s perspective, Harlem was the ideal place for this "experimental clinic," which officially opened on November 21, 1930. Many blacks looked to escape their adverse circumstances and therefore did not recognize the eugenic undercurrent of the clinic. The clinic relied on the generosity of private foundations to remain in business. In addition to being thought of as "inferior" and disproportionately represented in the underclass, according to the clinic’s own files used to justify its "work," blacks in Harlem:

• were segregated in an over-populated area (224,760 of 330,000 of greater New York’s population lived in Harlem during the late 1920s and 1930s);
  • comprised 12 percent of New York City’s population, but accounted for 18.4 percent of New York City’s unemployment;
  • had an infant mortality rate of 101 per 1000 births, compared to 56 among whites;
  • had a death rate from tuberculosis–237 per 100,000–that was highest in central Harlem, out of all of New York City.

She proposed 2 choices for people like that. Sterilization, or segregation. There was no third option offered for consideration.

Do the Irish a favor, Paddy. Read Carnegie's, How to Win Friends and Influence People and leave the nasty personal insults out the debate before PP starts to target all Irish for the inability of a few to make a point in a civil manner.

Last edited:

^ Paddy! I know why you wave the flag for Margaret Eugenist Sanger. You look at people the same way.
The Harlem Clinic

In 1929, 10 years before Sanger created the Negro Project, the ABCL laid the groundwork for a clinic in Harlem, a largely black section of New York City. It was the dawn of the Great Depression, and for blacks that meant double the misery. Blacks faced harsher conditions of desperation and privation because of widespread racial prejudice and discrimination. From the ABCL’s perspective, Harlem was the ideal place for this "experimental clinic," which officially opened on November 21, 1930. Many blacks looked to escape their adverse circumstances and therefore did not recognize the eugenic undercurrent of the clinic. The clinic relied on the generosity of private foundations to remain in business. In addition to being thought of as "inferior" and disproportionately represented in the underclass, according to the clinic’s own files used to justify its "work," blacks in Harlem:

• were segregated in an over-populated area (224,760 of 330,000 of greater New York’s population lived in Harlem during the late 1920s and 1930s);
  • comprised 12 percent of New York City’s population, but accounted for 18.4 percent of New York City’s unemployment;
  • had an infant mortality rate of 101 per 1000 births, compared to 56 among whites;
  • had a death rate from tuberculosis–237 per 100,000–that was highest in central Harlem, out of all of New York City.

She proposed 2 choices for people like that. Sterilization, or segregation. There was no third option offered for consideration.

Do the Irish a favor, Paddy. Read Carnegie's, How to Win Friends and Influence People and leave the nasty personal insults out the debate before PP starts to target all Irish for the inability of a few to make a point in a civil manner.
The Irish folks I know would think you are a royal asshole. There is nothing civil about making points by lying, which is all that you are capable of doing. You cut and paste for bullshit sources.

They seems to love me when I go to the homeland to visit. Lots of :huddle: and
:beer: to Auld Lang Syne.
The people I met over there would certainly not have been welcoming to your hateful, ignorant views. They are shedding those views as the marriage referendum demonstrated.

I know! Your "world" is going to bring us to the brink of human annihilation. Luckily it has a happy ending. Divine intervention.
And if all the Irish were as nasty as you, I'd be the Spanish Ram. I guess I only know the classy ones.
We Irish are only nasty to hateful, bigots. We had centuries of that kind of bigotry directed at us by the British.

You are a hateful bigot.
Right. Anyone who opposes bigotry; who opposes your hatred of those who have different views from yours is a bigot to you. As much as clowns like you would like to think these are the end times and seem to do whatever you can to bring it about, the world will go on, better and stronger as your hate is left in the past where it belongs.

Forum List

Back