🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed white redneck racists march on Texas police department

If they have legal permits and are not threatening people fine if not take them into custody.
Did you read what they were saying? Not sure how that's not threatening.
Surely, had a bunch of white guys done the same thing, chanting "kill the niggas", certain people here would have a seizure.
In both cases that would be protected speech and not a crime. Stupid tasteless and low class yes criminal no.
At best, it is close to the limit -- these could easily be seen as fighting words or the incitement of violence, especially when spoken with weapons in hand.

My mistake; you weren't referring to the oath idiots you meant a different group of white idiots.
:lol:
Surely then you will agree that these people are black idiots.
Right?
Surely then you are too stupid to read.
I have called both parties idiots.
In this thread? I think not.
Then you have two strikes against you.
You are stupid AND tried to think.
Go read post#28 you stupid ass.
Huh.
So you are a stupid asshole on two counts.
You are too scared to address asclepias reply directly.
You attempt to use one set of idiots to defend the oath idiots in Ferguson.
You must speak a different version of English as the rest of us, as nowhere in post #28 to you even remotely refer to the people in the story as idiots.
So, Skippy -- want to try again?
Can somebody use a crayon and draw lines for this stupid fuck???

If they have legal permits and are not threatening people fine if not take them into custody.
Did you read what they were saying? Not sure how that's not threatening.
Surely, had a bunch of white guys done the same thing, chanting "kill the niggas", certain people here would have a seizure.
In both cases that would be protected speech and not a crime. Stupid tasteless and low class yes criminal no.
At best, it is close to the limit -- these could easily be seen as fighting words or the incitement of violence, especially when spoken with weapons in hand.
Thats your problem right there. Police are professionals. They shouldnt be "fighting" over some words they may have misinterpreted.

Right?
Huh.
You must speak a different version of English as the rest of us, as nowhere in post #28 to you even remotely refer to the people in the story as idiots.
Consider the title and the op. If he fucked that up why would you assume he could read and understand your post?

Their black leader, Farrakhan, is calling for the murder of any whites the radical blacks feel like killing. And they are feeling more and more empowered every day.
White people shoot back.
There will be murders.
This is exactly what Soros is paying for.

Right?
Huh.
I see you are NOT willing to call the people in question a bunch of black idiots.
Why?

Their black leader, Farrakhan, is calling for the murder of any whites the radical blacks feel like killing. And they are feeling more and more empowered every day.
White people shoot back.
There will be murders.
Farrakhan is not the leader of the NBPP. Where do you guys get your information from?

Huh.
I see you are NOT willing to call the people in question a bunch of black idiots.
Why?
He already did you dumb fuck. How do you breathe and type at the same time?

Huh.
Why?
OMG...I once believed stupidity on this level was a myth.

Huh.
Why?
Seriously...is he this stupid???

Huh.
Why?
Seriously...is he this stupid???
Obviously. He even quoted your post and missed it. Once he discovers how stupid he is he will hit you with a semantic.

Huh.
Why?
Sorry. Junior... all you need do is point out where you called these guys a bunch of black idiots.
G'head. I'll wait.

One of the thugs has a flag representing the African continent.
I invite he and the others to move there.
What did he say or was this just a hypothetical invitation? I'm guessing you never spoke to him personally.

Carrying around a flag from outside of where you currently are gives the impression you would rather be there than here.
I'm simply encouraging he and the others to take it to the next step and make the move.
So you actually said something to him or are you saying you would say something to him about moving?

If I were able to directly speak to the flag carrier, I would recommend he move to where he apparently believes is a better place.

Huh.
Why?
Sorry. Junior... all you need do is point out where you called these guys a bunch of black idiots.
G'head. I'll wait.
You already quoted it dummy. You look like a world class clown. Maybe you should delete this thread and start over again?

What did he say or was this just a hypothetical invitation? I'm guessing you never spoke to him personally.

Carrying around a flag from outside of where you currently are gives the impression you would rather be there than here.
I'm simply encouraging he and the others to take it to the next step and make the move.
So you actually said something to him or are you saying you would say something to him about moving?

If I were able to directly speak to the flag carrier, I would recommend he move to where he apparently believes is a better place.
That sounds a little more respectful already. However, I wouldnt recommend you do that.

Huh.
Why?
G'head. I'll wait.
You already quoted it dummy. You look like a world class clown. Maybe you should delete this thread and start over again?
Yes...he is that level of mythical stupid.

That sounds a little more respectful already. However, I wouldnt recommend you do that.

It appears they would have a happier life there. It would be a win win for all of us, I highly recommend they seek happiness and a better life.

It appears they would have a happier life there. It would be a win win for all of us, I highly recommend they seek happiness and a better life.
They probably would have a happier life. I think the point is that while they live here they wont tolerate any foolishness from white people.

White people shoot back.
There will be murders.
Farrakhan is not the leader of the NBPP. Where do you guys get your information from?

Farrakhan is the radical black Muslim that stirs them up. He is a friend and regular at Jerimiah Wright's God Damn America church. Oprah's and Obomb's choice of places to worship.
This "movement" is bought and paid for by George Soros. Who could care less who lives or dies in the process. The process is to take America down. And he is.

Forum List

Back