🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed white redneck racists march on Texas police department

Can somebody use a crayon and draw lines for this stupid fuck???
I see you are NOT willing to call the people in question a bunch of black idiots.
Why?
OMG...I once believed stupidity on this level was a myth.
Sorry. Junior... all you need do is point out where you called these guys a bunch of black idiots.
G'head. I'll wait.
You already quoted it dummy. You look like a world class clown. Maybe you should delete this thread and start over again?
Yes...he is that level of mythical stupid.
:lol:
Fortunately, by this time next week, you'll be back on the playground crying about the stones in your knees, rather than polluting this board with your pre-pubescent nonsense.
Buh-bye.

Their black leader, Farrakhan, is calling for the murder of any whites the radical blacks feel like killing. And they are feeling more and more empowered every day.
White people shoot back.
There will be murders.
This is exactly what Soros is paying for.
Farrakhan is not the leader of the NBPP. Where do you guys get your information from?

Farrakhan is the radical black Muslim that stirs them up. He is a friend and regular at Jerimiah Wright's God Damn America church. Oprah's and Obomb's choice of places to worship.
This "movement" is bought and paid for by George Soros. Who could care less who lives or dies in the process. The process is to take America down. And he is.
Stirring someone up is not the same as being the leader of the NBPP. I think they stir themselves up just fine without Farrakhan and or Jeremiah Wright.

I see you are NOT willing to call the people in question a bunch of black idiots.
Why?
OMG...I once believed stupidity on this level was a myth.
Sorry. Junior... all you need do is point out where you called these guys a bunch of black idiots.
G'head. I'll wait.
You already quoted it dummy. You look like a world class clown. Maybe you should delete this thread and start over again?
Yes...he is that level of mythical stupid.
Fortunately, by this time next week, you'll be back on the playground crying about the stones in your knees, rather than polluting this board with your pre-pubescent nonsense.
Buh-bye.
Before you leave:
latest

Many of the members of the group were armed with shotguns, hunting rifles and AR-15 style assault rifles. Most looked like they were simply holding the weapon they were carrying. One of the “soldiers” took a more aggressive grip on his weapon, holding his rifle with his finger “indexed” slightly above the trigger. This can be considered a “ready” position in a shooting situation.
Armed Black Panthers March in Texas Off the Pigs
So, what do you those of you who whined about a few guys with slung rifles at the local Applebee's think of this?
The Applebees clowns are far more embarrassing.
Of course they are.
Not that you have any hope of putting together a sound reason for your statement.

Many of the members of the group were armed with shotguns, hunting rifles and AR-15 style assault rifles. Most looked like they were simply holding the weapon they were carrying. One of the “soldiers” took a more aggressive grip on his weapon, holding his rifle with his finger “indexed” slightly above the trigger. This can be considered a “ready” position in a shooting situation.
So, what do you those of you who whined about a few guys with slung rifles at the local Applebee's think of this?
Of course they are.
Not that you have any hope of putting together a sound reason for your statement.
Morons walking into a family restaurant unnannounced, armed, scaring people.

The Black Panthers are pretty embarrassing, but not as bad as grown men playing soldier in a fucking Applebees.

Of course they are.
Morons walking into a family restaurant unnannounced, armed, scaring people.
The Black Panthers are pretty embarrassing, but not as bad as grown men playing soldier in a fucking Applebees.
So you're LESS embarrassed by armed black people referring to police officers as pigs while trying to incite violent against themselves than you are of white people carrying guns and ordering nachos?

If you think that's funny, you're going to think you being played is a "riot":

05EAD0FA0000044D-0-Donor-m-4_1421425698714.jpg

Donor: Billionaire George Soros donated $33million to social justice groups which helped perpetuate the national debate over Ferguson

Liberal billionaire George Soros donated $33million to social justice organizations which helped turn events in Ferguson from a local protest into a national flashpoint.

The handouts, revealed in tax filings from Soros's private foundation, were given to dozens of different groups which weighed in on the crisis.

Organizers from professional groups in Washington, D.C., and New York were bussed into the Missouri town to co-ordinate messaging and lobby to news media to cover events using the billionaire's funding.

The flood of donations were uncovered in an analysis of the latest tax return by Soros's Open Society Foundations by the Washington Times.

The cash was reportedly funneled into keeping up numbers of protesters in the community over a period of months by bringing in outside activists.

Meanwhile papers from think tanks were disseminated to bring in extra coverage of the civil unrest, also linked to the police killings of Eric Garner in Staten Island and Tamir Rice, 12, in Cleveland, Ohio.

Outlets which covered the research, and the movements themselves, included one, Colorlines, which Soros himself has funded.

The slew of organizations reportedly created their own online 'echo chamber', by using their extensive social media presences to 'like', repost and comment on articles putting across their point of view.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2913625/Billionaire-George-Soros-spent-33MILLION-bankrolling-Ferguson-demonstrators-create-echo-chamber-drive-national-protests.html#ixzz3iiaq9fRt

Hell, for 33 million, I'd loot my own business!

^^^SO THAT is where all these "outsiders" get money for food, gas, hotels to travel coast to coast instigating riots!

Suddenly like in the 80's white people are having second thoughts about this whole "everyone has the right to bear arms" jazz when blacks do it.

Suddenly like in the 80's white people are having second thoughts about this whole "everyone has the right to bear arms" jazz when blacks do it.
More like the 60's when the BP's scared the shit out of white people. They actually changed laws to prevent it then.

They are still scared of the 2 black guys who were at the voting station who had a stick. Remember they cried that it was voter intimidation for like...whats todays date? Yeah, that long

They are still scared of the 2 black guys who were at the voting station who had a stick. Remember they cried that it was voter intimidation for like...whats todays date? Yeah, that long

I would imagine little old ladies would be intimidated by a thug with a club.

Never had a problem with whomever wants to bear arms. Do have a problem when their leaders tell them to murder me with their arms:

“If the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them. Let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling.” — Louis Farrakhan speech at Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Miami on July 30, 2015
Read more at The Wrath of Farrakhan snopes.com

Never had a problem with whomever wants to bear arms. Do have a problem when their leaders tell them to murder me with their arms:

“If the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them. Let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling.” — Louis Farrakhan speech at Mt. Zion Baptist Church in Miami on July 30, 2015
Read more at The Wrath of Farrakhan snopes.com
Louie is a moonbat. Sadly. none of the moonbats here will take him to task for his words.
Apparently,, blacks are entitled to use violence whenever it suits them; to use violence against them is racist.

Forum List

Back